1mg finasteride journey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think it is? I don't think you should go with oral finasteride when you chose to go back on it. I think you should cut your hair some and it will look thicker. You have hair like me and it looks thicker when it shorter and get your hair stylist to texturize cut it. It will look thicker too.
Yes true for many/most but :-( What's the fun and point of hair if you can't grow it to the length that you want but he's right. Mullet effects on the sides and in the back become stronger and stronger as we age ceteris paribus. I use to look hobo-like if I let my hair grow long but those days are in the past. Males continue to lack really any solutions that improve hair to the point that it can be worn long like in high school or college without it looking forced. Regardless of what males use, they need to know that if they are over say 22 to 25 years of age, that their ability to wear their hair long is, like Tuesday, gone with the wind, literally as the wind destroys one's carefully combed hair increasingly while blowing strand after strand away like Dust in the Wind, to quote a second '70's rock classic.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Harry Balls, lol
How gross are hairy balls, all of you dominant XY's? And asses? And backs? And underarms? And ear hair? Even without baldness, males are not exactly sweet of smell. Only during estrus do females like the male scent. The rest of the time, it keeps them away from us.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Maybe he has more hair on his balls now than on his head? Lol jk
He did have a great head of hair and he always stuck to his treatments like a soldier. He was one of my "goto" posters for advice. He knew his stuff too. If Harry Balls, you are lurking come back and give me an update. He never showed his balls so I don't know. Can you believe back in the day we used to have posters on here showing how endowed they were. We had some crazy times on here.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He did have a great head of hair and he always stuck to his treatments like a soldier. He was one of my "goto" posters for advice. He knew his stuff too. If Harry Balls, you are lurking come back and give me an update. He never showed his balls so I don't know. Can you believe back in the day we used to have posters on here showing how endowed they were. We had some crazy times on here.
That could be a thread. Bald but f*****g huge so who the blank cares followed by "proof" of masculinity. Ah, the XY trait of being able to unzip and send photos out to anyone never loses its charm. At least females get paid when they pull down their panties but they rarely "give it away" for free. These XX's just laugh their asses off at us. Female domination and insult/SPH sites? Wtf? Guys pay them to be humiliated online? And the point is? I just don't get it anymore thank Goddess although hmm, maybe it seemed more fun at least in an XY mental state. HRT cleanses the male being and soul. That's why so many early Christians were eunuchs, literally because they were "burning" with lust according to St. Paul and they couldn't marry if they were priests.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Sorry we hijacked your thread @infamousrodi. I don't feel so bad though as I am helping you by PM now.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That could be a thread. Bald but f*****g huge so who the blank cares followed by "proof" of masculinity. Ah, the XY trait of being able to unzip and send photos out to anyone never loses its charm. At least females get paid when they pull down their panties but they rarely "give it away" for free. These XX's just laugh their asses off at us. Female domination and insult/SPH sites? Wtf? Guys pay them to be humiliated online? And the point is? I just don't get it anymore thank Goddess although hmm, maybe it seemed more fun at least in an XY mental state. HRT cleanses the male being and soul. That's why so many early Christians were eunuchs, literally because they were "burning" with lust according to St. Paul and they couldn't marry if they were priests.
Thanks for enjoying my humor, Norwoody. I think of you as my ed mcmahon close online buddy!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for enjoying my humor, Norwoody. I think of you as my ed mcmahon close online buddy!
We all have misses and maybe most of mine are misses but I really do try to be a bit funny and clever because I just can't help it when these witty thoughts take over my little ole female mind.... I did some sarcastic Swiftian humor a couple of weeks back pointing out the ironies of segregating young guys for HRT or as I said, "society taking XY's out of the population to be chosen as "sissies" because there is an aspect of that although I approve of blockers, it still needs to be a family choice in my mind if possible. Many parents just won't allow it though and then their XY daughters have grown to be six feet two inches tall and everything is ruined in terms of passing inconspicuously. Nothing wrong with tall gals but these folks have a right to self-determination about potential growth and masculinaztion because situations vary and not all of us feminize nearly enough to erase the male bodily effects once they set in.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
We all have misses and maybe most of mine are misses but I really do try to be a bit funny and clever because I just can't help it when these witty thoughts take over my little ole female mind....
@Norwoody is one of my favorite forum members. He gives me positive reinforcement every post.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Norwoody is one of my favorite forum members. He gives me positive reinforcement every post.
I appreciate your bedside manner, Doctor and you seem to be unfailingly polite and helpful. When I am on here or the Reddit HRT fora, I try to answer every single unanswered question that people have posted if I have knowledge or experience with it and I have done this as a male for 30 years and now in a female-context for five years or so and I had a bad transplant and the father with perfect hair and on and on so I think I can commiserate still because I have been there. Out partying the night before hitting the big 20 and one of my frat buddies all of a sudden says, "I think that you are getting thin on top". What? Impossible because my father isn't bald so it must be Telogen Effluvium and I rushed out to buy biotin and some goop called "Long and Strong" from Parade magazine because we all know how much credibility Parade has/had. God, no! I am only 19, well for four more hours anyway. My life is over as I knew it and I felt sick.

That's why I worship the Goddess. Since I changed nomenclature, my hair has responded magnificently. She wants us to have hair; the other guy is bald with a bad white comb-over and a beard, at least in the pictures I have seen....

Last edited:

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting bloodwork results now. So far everything is good. The female hormone stuff is very low. I only got 2 tests back but here is what got tested:
FSH
LH
Testosterone
Free Testosterone
DHT
Estradiol
Shbg
Prolactin

They took out like 6 vials of blood for all this blood work. Once I get full results and everything seems safe I will start finasteride at .25mg a day.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok I’ve decided to hop back on finasteride. Should I hit the ground runnning with 1mg Ed or will 3mg a week have the same efficacy?

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some baseline pics.

Attachments

• 49215FC0-D969-4B20-868F-625F2A46E3EA.jpeg
    49215FC0-D969-4B20-868F-625F2A46E3EA.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 70
  • F2868A66-3301-472A-B946-D8D6132E8426.jpeg
    F2868A66-3301-472A-B946-D8D6132E8426.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 8CBAC12F-CBF1-4384-BF12-47D96ABD676D.jpeg