11th World Congress For Hair Research To Take Place In 2019 In Barcelona

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the people here are not doctors, so that is what to expect.

Hopefully, this time is better.
Two months are left and we haven't found yet who's attending.
Maybe you hope too much?

F#ck, I'm serving atm, otherwise, I'd be attending!

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So time's up.
I spoke with all my teachers and, apparently, some plan on doing the partials on mid-late April to give us a chance with remedials on May; then June for the finals. This is also so we have less volume to study.
It's not certain, but knowing this I can't just risk it for the biscuit. I'd be on the endgame.
I could still work something to go on the weekend. Not sure if that'd be good enough.
Sorry guys.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So time's up.
I spoke with all my teachers and, apparently, some plan on doing the partials on mid-late April to give us a chance with remedials on May; then June for the finals. This is also so we have less volume to study.
It's not certain, but knowing this I can't just risk it for the biscuit. I'd be on the endgame.
I could still work something to go on the weekend. Not sure if that'd be good enough.
Sorry guys.
No problem, amigo.
School comes first.
I highly suggest you not bother at all.
Maybe someone else will be available.

@ElTioLaBota , what do you think, amigo? Puedes?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Bill, thank you for your effort,
yo vivo en alacant y estaría encantado en ir pero no puedo.

BTW I would like very much ask questions, type, Exist androgens in scalp hair years before puberty? The short answer is YES, common sense point to the operative sebaceous gland.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why people think doctors know more about hair loss than the regulars on this forum. Doctors have little to no idea about hair loss, except the common knowledge that it's genetics and DHT. We basically spend as much time as university researchers do in reading everything about hair loss.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of doctors yes, but we are talking about specialized doctors,.... I suposse

But your are right, there are and was brilliant people without academic studies in forums, and more with common baldness, a enigma from centuries, and 100% sure people all times was concerned with this maladie?

Also forums are visited by doctors, most of them surely even write

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sorry but im not going to pay so much for something like this my bro, for 700€ ill travel to turkey swimming to get 4500grafts

I guess the community will fund you. The only thing you need is your effort to attend, record and ask questions.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any other users maybe from Italy, Portugal, France who would like to attend?

The costs of your flights, accommodation and entrance fees will be covered by the community.
That's a given.

H

Reaction score
I’m still happy to attend if no one else can. I don’t have any medical training though, so there may be better qualified people out there.
I mean I'm in no way suggesting someone go completely out of their way to get to this thing but if you were just in town or around really the 27th for that half hour on cloning would be great (unless someone is looking specifically for a maintenance therapy lecture)and whatever the seminars the traveler alone is interested in really. The interviews and all that while they may be nice and fancy unless some members have a lab set up just on the brink of the ultimate cure and need details of some micro biology concept that has never been released until one of the seminars at this thing I personally don't think the lay member needs all that info. I could be wrong though maybe some shy onlooking user is on the cusp of a breakthrough.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no you are too unreliable. you accuse everyone here a fraud without following up, make sh*t up all the time, hell no.

Sorry bro but who made you the voice of HairLossTalk.com? You have contributed nothing whereas I actually went to BioJapan on my dime and time for us. So when I offer to maybe help us again you neg my post? Grow up!

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just giving my opinion
Thank you bro. Much appreciated. I suppose you are packing up, taking time off work, paying for all your expenses, recording and reporting for us right? Awesome bro! I will donate towards you doing it with no hard feelings at all :)

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you do end up going, could you please ambush Cotsarelis and ask him point blank wtf is up with Follica and it’s missed milestones?