11th World Congress For Hair Research To Take Place In 2019 In Barcelona

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also This event is interesting because anyone could see the own hair of scientist !!

Aza

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m happy to step in if other, more suitable candidates, are not found.

However, I think it should be made clear from the outset what the community wishes to achieve by sending a member to the conference. My take, there should be a list of questions agreed upon and finalised, and a list of applicable stands that need to be visited. These need to be realistic to take into account that there is only one person travelling, and therefore cannot be everywhere st once. Furthermore, this means that the member that travels shouldn’t be hounded for not “delivering”.

In summary, there should be an agreed set of requirements which should be delivered as a baseline, anything above that is a bonus but should not be expected.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody know if someone of shiseido will be among the speakers?
Thanks in advance!

24th April.

upload_2019-3-8_16-26-56.png

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone manage to go is important not to piss of the guy with commercialization timelines. If the data presented is exciting its going to be on the market sooner rather than later. This was a pivotal study, the million dollar question is how effective this stuff is and that info should be available at least partially, i think.

Its well known one of the reasons Aderans and Intercytex failed was the low responder rate which was below 60% or something like that.

Replicel joined British Columbia University to research the issue, so its pretty critical to know if the japanese were able to overcome the problem.

Last edited:

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Самумед в главных спонсорах это хорошо. Aderans? WTF
DD6405A1-F33F-4566-8A49-22165D59F1EE.jpeg
33472054-B193-429A-A052-073221610DE6.jpeg

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone manage to go is important not to piss of the guy with commercialization timelines. If the data presented is exciting its going to be on the market sooner rather than later. This was a pivotal study, the million dollar question is how effective this stuff is and that info should be available at least partially, i think.
Its well known one of the reasons Aderans and Intercytex failed was the low responder rate which was below 60% or something like that.

Really ? I thought they bankrupted since the market was so small ?

Also, I believe their original target is to CLONE hair (kinda like Tsuji), not to REVITALIZE and PREVENT hair loss (Shiseido), so they were disappointed and pulled off the money

upload_2019-3-25_12-25-7.png

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really ? I thought they bankrupted since the market was so small ?

Also, I believe their original target is to CLONE hair (kinda like Tsuji), not to REVITALIZE and PREVENT hair loss (Shiseido), so they were disappointed and pulled off the money

View attachment 115685

Yeah first goal was hair cloning but once phase 2 was finished they tried to persuade investors about the prevention angle without success. The low response rate was mentioned several times as one of the main reasons.

That study of the British Columbia and Replicel suggests its still a concern.

Last edited:

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah first goal was hair cloning but once phase 2 was finished they tried to persuade investors about the prevention angle without success. The low response rate was mentioned several times as one of the main reasons.

That study of the British Columbia and Replicel suggests its still a concern.
What do you mean by low response rate ? Response rate = new hair growth or response rate = prevent future loss ?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man i remember Aderans and Intercytex and was really depressed when they failed. It was really sad but we have to look with perspective.

At the time, they were expected to bring us what Tsuji is trying to do now: full hf regeneration. When they realized that was imposibble with their cell culturing techs they didnt have the data to show prevention because that wasnt what they were looking for. The trial was designed to show rapid and consistent hair regrowth, check the link I posted.

The "bright side" was that in 2013 Shiseido saw what Aderans investors didnt. They bought the rights from Replicel for Asia and designed a trial looking for long term mantainance of hair.

I agree its sad that we have to wait this long for something that should already be on the market though.