11th World Congress For Hair Research To Take Place In 2019 In Barcelona

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
bald men should take note. this woman suffers form alopecia aerate and takes it in her own hands, studies it to influence her fait. where are bald men doing research into Androgenetic Alopecia? they are all pathetic why can't they be as strong and determined as this woman? losers
Don’t be an idiot. Tons of the people researching balding cures AND/OR hair transplant surgeons are men.

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So @Long John Silver has disappeared just before the beginning of the Congress ? :)

He is not Alone responsible for not getting informations about The congress tomorrow. We all could have gone there.
@Long John Silver has Done more than any other for this forum since he met The BioJapan 2018 take pictures about The slides and recorded The whole speech of Shiseido.

Hoping for a press release of Shiseido tomorrow or this Week with The results of The trials...

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So @Long John Silver has disappeared just before the beginning of the Congress ? :)
He is not Alone responsible for not getting informations about The congress tomorrow. We all could have gone there.
@Long John Silver has Done more than any other for this forum since he met The BioJapan 2018 take pictures about The slides and recorded The whole speech of Shiseido.

Hoping for a press release of Shiseido tomorrow or this Week with The results of The trials...

Before biojapan he also "dissapeared" because he was sitting in a f*****g plain to japan. That dude seems extremly spontanius. Maybe we are lucky and he is on his way.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as we speak he eats paella or is busy with some señoritas
Could be eating some cocido too!
Wish I could've gone... But did the right thing cause I ended up having a test on Thursday.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is going to be something ground breaking news for the commercial market, I believe that the relevant media will do some press about it.

If not, then its mostly in the same state as it always have been for the time being and nothing is really ready.

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido's presentation just ended, as expected no new info regarding rch-01. Maybe we will get something by the end of 19, but probably first Q of 2020. My biggest fear is that they concluded that the results of phase2 aren't satisfying for a commercial lunch.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido's presentation just ended, as expected no new info regarding rch-01. Maybe we will get something by the end of 19, but probably first Q of 2020. My biggest fear is that they concluded that the results of phase2 aren't satisfying for a commercial lunch.
how do u know ? u went there ?

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score

Pretty disappointed about that

jnestor481

Reaction score

Too little too late. Oh well, on to Tsuji !

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One disappointment after the other