11th World Congress For Hair Research To Take Place In 2019 In Barcelona

NW007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido's presentation just ended, as expected no new info regarding rch-01. Maybe we will get something by the end of 19, but probably first Q of 2020. My biggest fear is that they concluded that the results of phase2 aren't satisfying for a commercial lunch.

what was the presentation even about then?

it baffles my mind that these guys can go on and on about non-existent products. and organize endless conferences and write pamphlets and announcements in advance, knowing they don't have sh*t.

NW007

My Regimen
Reaction score
shined haven't made any claims though. certainly nothing definitive. replicel sure but they are not involved here. we need to get the slides from the conference and how successful they think the technique is. can't be too hard, it has to be on the internet somewhere

yeah, but you can assume where this is going if they omitted to mention the only thing that would indicate that their technique could work. they were pretty straightforward with the data coming up in the second half of 2018., yet now, almost a year later, they aren't even mentioning it anywhere.

same old story.

literally nobody cares about conferences and tweets about some hypothetical solution. results or btfo. this industry is a scam, no wonder hair transplant surgeons have the reputation of borderline charlatans.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido's presentation just ended, as expected no new info regarding rch-01. Maybe we will get something by the end of 19, but probably first Q of 2020. My biggest fear is that they concluded that the results of phase2 aren't satisfying for a commercial lunch.

Did you actually attend? If not, source?

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido's presentation was yesterday and it was titled, Autologous cell-based therapy for hair loss using dermal sheath cup cells”.

So obviously they haven't given up on RCH-01. Maybe they are withholding the results to phase II as a big f*** you to replicel since it is apparent replicel is waiting for positive results before investing in their own phase II. Replicel is the one dictating these release time frames. Shiseido apparently doesn't want to follow them. Really wish they would hurry the f*** up though.

upload_2019-4-25_13-8-13.png
upload_2019-4-25_13-8-13.png

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
All these conferences are for eating and using intellectual words. Where are the results dear scientists?

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Conferences are actually for networking and showcasing what ever your company can do.
And then once in a while some company shows off their latest technology that is or soon ready for the market.

And yes you also have the speeches that in most cases are for people who have some more or less relevant to talk about

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 117888

I wonder if there was something new? I wish we knew...

Rachita Dhurat is a lady (with glorious hair) :p
View attachment 118123

following my post, I never noticed Dhurat was actually part of the follica' team..
http://www.follicabio.com/biocoming-soon
who know if this presentation at the WCHR was about follica or not.
on their website follica explains "disturbing the skin", this should mean dermaneedling
it's really disappointing we did not have one of us who attended the conference.
edit :
Btw when you look at the biographies on their website you see http://www.follicabio.com/bio+NAME and for Dhurat the link is http://www.follicabio.com/biocoming-soon this can only mean she is a newcomer in their “team”. Now let’s hope she brings us hair follicles

Last edited:

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
following my post, I never noticed Dhurat was actually part of the follica' team..
http://www.follicabio.com/biocoming-soon
who know if this presentation at the WCHR was about follica or not.
on their website follica explains "disturbing the skin", this should mean dermaneedling
it's really disappointing we did not have one of us who attended the conference.

I belief that whatever was said during the conference will eventually be made public anyway.