11th World Congress For Hair Research To Take Place In 2019 In Barcelona

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd go, if I weren't currently serving it the military.
I have plenty of friends there (even though I hate Barcelona).
@Breaking Bald , please, think about it.
I think entrance fees and maybe a good camera or a voice recorder would be easily covered by our donations.
But we need do this better this time. Not another hellouser fiasco, please.

Last edited:

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you into it?
You may need to take some days off of work
I think 1,000€ can be easily raised.
Yeah, that's the only thing that's a problem if money can be raised. Not work, but class too. Could be having exams by then.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the only thing that's a problem if money can be raised. Not work, but class too. Could be having exams by then.
Exams in late April?
You could ask your employer. I think they would not really mind if you let them know so early.
Make up your mind so that we set the fundraising page asap. The sooner, the better. You would also need a high-quality recorder, as videotaping will most probably not be allowed.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exams in late April?
You could ask your employer. I think they would not really mind if you let them know so early.
Make up your mind so that we set the fundraising page asap. The sooner, the better. You would also need a high-quality recorder, as videotaping will most probably not be allowed.
I'm having them now. When a lesson is over the exam follows. Sometimes 2 lessons. Sometimes 3. No fixed days or anything.
Yeah, work won't be a problem. Lemme think about it for a week or so; plan how I'd do it, see how things go and stuff. Will let you know next thursday tops.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm having them now. When a lesson is over the exam follows. Sometimes 2 lessons. Sometimes 3. No fixed days or anything.
Yeah, work won't be a problem. Lemme think about it for a week or so; plan how I'd do it, see how things go and stuff. Will let you know next thursday tops.
Perfecto!

(Usually exams take place in Feb and June)

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd go, if I weren't currently serving it the military.
I have plenty of friends there (even though I hate Barcelona).
@Breaking Bald , please, think about it.
I think entrance fees and maybe a good camera or a voice recorder would be easily covered by our donations.
But we need do this better this time. Not another hellouser fiasco, please.

Why do you hate Barcelona? It's a great city!

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
If ya'll want to pay me a wage then go for it ;) it will be a lot of work trying to please everyone, there are always complaints, trolls, people being impatient, people unhappy with the outcome etc etc... I'd also need to do a lot of work and reading etc, because I am not in any way really up to date on what's going on. I would also have to take the time off of work.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nah, it's overrated and has nothing special to offer. It's not like Madrid or Lisbon. Plus, I've had people glaring at me for speaking to them in Spanish.

If ya'll want to pay me a wage then go for it ;) it will be a lot of work trying to please everyone, there are always complaints, trolls, people being impatient, people unhappy with the outcome etc etc... I'd also need to do a lot of work and reading etc, because I am not in any way really up to date on what's going on. I would also have to take the time off of work.
A wage?
Lol
You are the perfect candidate 'cause you already live in the city.
All you'd have to do is make sure to attend the right presentations, record in decent quality (not the pathetic hellouser style!), take some pics and ask the right people the right questions and record their answers.
Is that really that much?
I'd do it if I were available.
I could help you with the collected data.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah, it's overrated and has nothing special to offer. It's not like Madrid or Lisbon. Plus, I've had people glaring at me for speaking to them in Spanish.

A wage?
Lol
You are the perfect candidate 'cause you already live in the city.
All you'd have to do is make sure to attend the right presentations, record in decent quality (not the pathetic hellouser style!), take some pics and ask the right people the right questions and record their answers.
Is that really that much?
I'd do it if I were available.

Hmm, they usually expect foreigners to speak Spanish to them. I've never had that problem. No sure why you feel like you were getting funny looks? Nothing to offer? Really? Beaches, venues, music, creative industries, parks, mountains not so far away. How odes it not have anything to offer? There's always stuff to do here. Maybe you weren't here for long enough to see what it has? How does Madrid offer more? BCN has a lot more stuff going on.

I'm not so sure about that... I've witnessed the amount of work that goes into it. Get bombarded with things to do, questions to ask, having to read a 200 word thread before you even attend, and then dealing with all the negativity and frustrations of people. It is a lot of work. And then missing 4 days of pay from work... so, it's not such a simple thing to do actually. Just turning up and recording/taking photos would not satisfy people, I'm certain of that...

Last edited:

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, they usually expect foreigners to speak Spanish to them. I've never had that problem. No sure why you feel like you were getting funny looks? Nothing to offer? Really? Beaches, venues, music, creative industries, parks, mountains not so far away. How odes it not have anything to offer? There's always stuff to do here. Maybe you weren't here for long enough to see what it has? How does Madrid offer more? BCN has a lot more stuff going on.

I'm not so sure about that... I've witnessed the amount of work that goes into it. Get bombarded with things to do, questions to ask, having to read a 200 word thread before you even attend, and then dealing with all the negativity and frustrations of people. It is a lot of work. And then missing 4 days of pay from work... so, it's not such a simple thing to do actually. Just turning up and recording/taking photos would not satisfy people, I'm certain of that...
I was in Barcelona last August and asked some strangers about directions and they replied to me in Catalan, even though I spoke Spanish. One of them glared at me actually.
Beaches in Northern Spain are very ugly, in fact, and Barcelona is no exception. I'm Greek, so I have a little bit higher standards for what a good beach is.
Last time I checked, there are no parks in downtown Barcelona, whereas Madrid has plenty.
Ok, maybe the word hate was strong. I don't like Barcelona. Hehe

Why would you even care what some losers may think of your effort?
They expect to be saved and everybody but themselves knows they are not.
It's just a Conference. We need someone to be present and the expenses should be paid by the community.
Last time I didn't get much involved because Hellouser was chosen, and I had objected to his being sent from the getgo.
This time around I'll do my best to get things right (plus, I don't care anymore for the repercussions of being rude to stupid people).
You seem decent and the fact you are reflective of how good job you may do is very positive, imo.

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in Barcelona, but these conferences are always such a waste of time. Every single year someone goes, every single year everybody gets disappointed. Waste of time, money and effort.
No, you are wrong, all events are interesting, I was in Berlin in 2004, poster included, and it was amazing

It is a great city but, Sadly in this time run clouds and problems with the people,

Yes a lot of work, more if your english is not good.
BTW Hellouser made a decent work,

hosney7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Director of the shiseido rch-01 japanese trial Jiro kishimoto speaks at the conference 24 wed
maybe this time we could know about 2019 release or not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190219-022409_NAVER.jpg
    Screenshot_20190219-022409_NAVER.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 235

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Director of the shiseido rch-01 japanese trial Jiro kishimoto speaks at the conference 24 wed

They got "Free communications to the topic" session right after Shiseido 's presentation. God damn it, someone please approach him and ask when they hell are they going to release their sh*t.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unlikely.
It's probable that it be communicated earlier or later, but not at the Conference.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They got "Free communications to the topic" session right after Shiseido 's presentation. God damn it, someone please approach him and ask when they hell are they going to release their sh*t.
Exactly.
There are also roundtables in which Jahoda and Christiano partake and we most definitely need to ask them about their December 2018 paper.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

It is a good moment, I live in Spain, I would love staay there but it is no easy task for me.
I personaly know Dr. Grimalt, one of the directors of this event