Youtuber Shaves Head And Unleashes The Bald Beast

blackg

Reaction score
This country could have killed two birds with one stone if it had banned male Lebanese immigrants, just let the female lebs in.

I most prefer the hipster ladies. Especially melb hipster bebes.
Is everything okay with your transplant ?
Was it awkward on the flight home because I can imagine that you can't wear a hat for a while.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is everything okay with your transplant ?
Was it awkward on the flight home because I can imagine that you can't wear a hat for a while.

I’m still in an airport waiting for transfer back. I just feel sh*t that I couldn’t chat up bebes or pound one no matter what right now because I look like a freak especially with the forehead swelling.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I’m still in an airport waiting for transfer back. I just feel sh*t that I couldn’t chat up bebes or pound one no matter what right now because I look like a freak especially with the forehead swelling.
My head would be "swelling" too if I knew in 1 year my hair is going to look so much better. I am sure in person I would have never been rejected. My hair looks so much better in photos than in person.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should go to poland mate. She would be a 5.
slav chicks mog all

Just come back from Istanbul for a transplant, there I would say she was a 5. You must get relatively attractive women then. For me 5 is just perfectly average, portman is definitely above that in the United States and Australia where I’m from.

But I agree portman is very overrated. Her Ivy League psuedointellectualism and armchair feminism has always annoyed me too.
turkish women have this very unique flavor to them, might be because i got too used to slav women around me, but some of them are absolutely stunning. different skin color, facial features and common traits. erdogan office seems to be full of them heh.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went around a bit and Poland was the best country in case of women. But for some reason, I had huge success in Greece and I still don't know why. In my country (Swiss) I get nothing if I don't talk to women first and even then its a numbers game. But in Greece I remember, I had a Tinder date and the waitress wanted my number lol. I felt like a god. A week after at home when I looked at my almost Norwood 3 and thought, why they liked me so much lol? I will definitely go back after my hair transplant and when Im single. If I go over the border to Germany, even a fat girl would reject me lol. Funny sh*t but depressing if you never had the chance to travel. Im sure any guy here can fit into some country and will have way more success (and Im not talking about going to East-Asia, that's just cheating).

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
slav chicks mog all

turkish women have this very unique flavor to them, might be because i got too used to slav women around me, but some of them are absolutely stunning. different skin color, facial features and common traits. erdogan office seems to be full of them heh.

Come to switzerland we have lots of turkish women lol. Beer and Toppik is on me for the night xD

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went around a bit and Poland was the best country in case of women. But for some reason, I had huge success in Greece and I still don't know why. In my country (Swiss) I get nothing if I don't talk to women first and even then its a numbers game. But in Greece I remember, I had a Tinder date and the waitress wanted my number lol. I felt like a god. A week after at home when I looked at my almost Norwood 3 and thought, why they liked me so much lol? I will definitely go back after my hair transplant and when Im single. If I go over the border to Germany, even a fat girl would reject me lol. Funny sh*t but depressing if you never had the chance to travel. Im sure any guy here can fit into some country and will have way more success (and Im not talking about going to East-Asia, that's just cheating).
Ha, kind of relieved that even on here I am not the only victim of Swiss female standards...schöne Abig!

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Ha, kind of relieved that even on here I am not the only victim of Swiss female standards...schöne Abig!

I think Swiss girls are quite attractive. Although I'm particularly partial to Italian women, I've dated 3 in the past.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh, there are good ones. But the guys the usually desire look even better.

I think you meant to say that the guys there look even better ? Haha, yeah you are probably right.

That said some Italian women like to date non-Italian guys sometimes. They find them too arrogant. A little bit of charm and panache can get you a long way.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you meant to say that the guys there look even better ? Haha, yeah you are probably right.

That said some Italian women like to date non-Italian guys sometimes. They find them too arrogant. A little bit of charm and panache can get you a long way.
Not in general, but they aim for the stunners, usually guys with Italian roots/touch.
What I like about Italian girls acc. to my experience: better fashion sense, more up for carefree banter. I less like their tendency for being overly emotional/drama queens.;)

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Not in general, but they aim for the stunners, usually guys with Italian roots/touch.
What I like about Italian girls acc. to my experience: better fashion sense, more up for carefree banter. I less like their tendency for being overly emotional/drama queens.;)

Any experience with Spanish women ?

I've never been able to crack the 'code' if there is one. I've never really understood them. French, Italian..But Spanish girls I just don't get.

On the topic, Dutch girls are quite hot

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any experience with Spanish women ?

I've never been able to crack the 'code' if there is one. I've never really understood them. French, Italian..But Spanish girls I just don't get.

On the topic, Dutch girls are quite hot
Only one, back in the days in a language school. The girl was from Madrid and too hippie-alternative-weed-loving for my liking, even then. She had curls, too, which is usually not my thing. Italian > Spanish>Portuguese girls. My favourites:
Greek, Turkish, „Persian“ girls.
Polish: attractive, sexy, yes, not cutesy enough for my taste somehow.;)
Romanians can be nice, but only if they have that Italian touch.
I confess that I loved Britney Spears in her days, so North American girls can‘t be dismissed. British girls are underrated, Dutch girls are often too tall for my liking.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do girls really prefer this "dad bod" thing over a muscled guy ?
mind you i have neither being stick thin, so if 50% of girls like the muscled guy, and the other 50% like the dad bod, i am screwed

i also found a lot of UK girls (i am from the UK) to be real stuck up. euro girls were a lot friendlier and a lot prettier too (a lot less likely to cake on the tacky makeup too)

shookwun

Reaction score
Do girls really prefer this "dad bod" thing over a muscled guy ?
mind you i have neither being stick thin, so if 50% of girls like the muscled guy, and the other 50% like the dad bod, i am screwed

i also found a lot of UK girls (i am from the UK) to be real stuck up. euro girls were a lot friendlier and a lot prettier too (a lot less likely to cake on the tacky makeup too)
this is such a huge cope its not even funny.

It's a bunch of cope artists, and normie janes who are preemptively disqualifying themselves from something they cannot attain or attract.

I will tell you hands down that when I go outside with a tight tank top showing off my arms, shoulders and small torso that heads are turned constantly by both men, and women equally. A fit body is very important, however it's not to be confused with a bloated drug rat whos man-hood is behind a syringe. that, and not being skinny-fat or overweight is paramount to fitting the part. As long as you have some lean muscle and look reasonably in shape, then you are far ahead of everyone.

But I will say this though, being tall absolutely TRUMPS a muscular physique any day of the week. As long as said tall guy isn't a bean poll or fat, and has a happy medium, then he will wipe the floor of any midget syringe addict. I see a lot of these balloon looking fellas in the gym, and I can tell you that no women, including hetero men will ever look at you in admiration. being ripped with moderate muscle is the most desired look....

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i am skinny and 5'8 so bad luck for me. i always remember though my friend who was 5'4 , he would work out constantly and he got quite muscular (to compensate), it just made him look shorter and squatter. the girls always went for me instead of him (this was when i was NW1) a girl called him ugly once and he wouldn't speak to anyone for days. he couldn't believe that a girl would go for someone who didn't lift over someone who did.

but yeah my friend who got the most girls had a body like an olympic swimmer. not swole but definitely fit. (also he had a good looking face and a NW1 of curly blond hair, feelsbadman)

shookwun

Reaction score
well i am skinny and 5'8 so bad luck for me. i always remember though my friend who was 5'4 , he would work out constantly and he got quite muscular (to compensate), it just made him look shorter and squatter. the girls always went for me instead of him (this was when i was NW1) a girl called him ugly once and he wouldn't speak to anyone for days. he couldn't believe that a girl would go for someone who didn't lift over someone who did
Listen, you dont need be overly muscular to fit the part.

A trim physique with moderate amounts of muscle is often all you need to look in shape. Nothing more pathetic then someone in there twenties who has a dad-bod, even in your thirties for that matter.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, there are good ones. But the guys the usually desire look even better.

Well, Italian women in my opinion almost all have guys with thick hair on their side but to be honest, a lot of ugly guys (but they have thick hair lol). Swiss women are attractive but now with almost 10 year Tinder and 15 years of Smartphone, is not that easy. Fattys getting fucked by Chads etc.