Youtuber Shaves Head And Unleashes The Bald Beast

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His girl is flat out loco f*****g LOL

Is there a line between mental illness and kink? Daddy game seems to be a nice niche for this guy, there's probably not a lot of Chads running this kind of game.
i-L5LU1-IuvIf8C6XFIZk5M4RO3OTg8MZzakq_wgJ1U.png

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a line between mental illness and kink? Daddy game seems to be a nice niche for this guy, there's probably not a lot of Chads running this kind of game.
View attachment 87186

You think we should start running this kind of game bruh? It would be good to get ahead of the curve before the Chads catch on and take these chicks all for themselves

brb. Building bedroom fit for female toddler, complete with crib and "my little pony" paraphernalia

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think we should start running this kind of game bruh? It would be good to get ahead of the curve before the Chads catch on and take these chicks all for themselves

brb. Building bedroom fit for female toddler, complete with crib and "my little pony" paraphernalia
When you're done building the bedroom you should stock up on fast food for dad bod. Then stop the treatments for hair loss. We're going to be daddy af, bruh.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 7? I see better-looking girls on daily basis than her. She is a 5-6 without makeup now. Nothing to brag about lol.

No way a 5-6 but I’d definitely say in every one of my classes at uni there were better looking girls.

blackg

Reaction score
She does looks like a plain 7/10 off the street. Glad someone else finally figured this out.
Portmann looks great in that shot.
A woman off the street looks way sexier than some airbrushed platinum blonde in a sanitised studio setting with all kinds of "exotic" lighting going on.

Just my opinion.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Portmann is a 7, than I fucked a lot of 7 and 8s. So that makes me happy lol. But in my opinion she is a 5-6.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should go to poland mate. She would be a 5.

Just come back from Istanbul for a transplant, there I would say she was a 5. You must get relatively attractive women then. For me 5 is just perfectly average, portman is definitely above that in the United States and Australia where I’m from.

But I agree portman is very overrated. Her Ivy League psuedointellectualism and armchair feminism has always annoyed me too.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Portmann looks great in that shot.
A woman off the street looks way sexier than some airbrushed platinum blonde in a sanitised studio setting with all kinds of "exotic" lighting going on.

Just my opinion.

That is accurate. But portmann actually reminds me of just a generic girl you might see on the street. In a good way, but nothing special also.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is accurate. But portmann actually reminds me of just a generic girl you might see on the street. In a good way, but nothing special also.

Just come back from Istanbul for a transplant, there I would say she was a 5. You must get relatively attractive women then. For me 5 is just perfectly average, portman is definitely above that in the United States and Australia where I’m from.

But I agree portman is very overrated. Her Ivy League psuedointellectualism and armchair feminism has always annoyed me too.

I always thought Australia is full of hot women. Like its "beach time" almost all year and you need to look good. Right?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always thought Australia is full of hot women. Like its "beach time" almost all year and you need to look good. Right?

Istanbul has the most attractive women of any city I’ve been to in terms of averages, but Europe in general has more attractive women than Australia I feel. Australia more diverse though.

That’s the general consensus internationally but I don’t think it’s the case. Not sure what blackg thinks about it. That summer look and fitness conscious attitude applies a lot here but it doesn’t make them look particularly interesting regardless.

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah I concur with JeanLucBB. We have a lot of diversity when it comes to attractive women.
From inner-city hipster chic looking girls to suburban sporty babes jogging around in tight leggings and a well fitted spandex sports bra.

Then to the beachside suburbs populated by healthy blond haired blue-eyed tanned goddesses.

We also have a lot of women from an overseas background too. It's the Lebanese ones that I love.

And it's only in the north of the country that you could swim all year round. The major cities in the south, Sydney and Melbourne have warm weather for about 5 to 6 months of the year.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I concur with JeanLucBB. We have a lot of diversity when it comes to attractive women.
From inner-city hipster chic looking girls to suburban sporty babes jogging around in tight leggings and a well fitted spandex sports bra.

Then to the beachside suburbs populated by healthy blond haired blue-eyed tanned goddesses.

We also have a lot of women from an overseas background too. It's the Lebanese ones that I love.

And it's only in the north of the country that you could swim all year round. The major cities in the south, Sydney and Melbourne have warm weather for about 5 to 6 months of the year.

This country could have killed two birds with one stone if it had banned male Lebanese immigrants, just let the female lebs in.

I most prefer the hipster ladies. Especially melb hipster bebes.