Youtuber Shaves Head And Unleashes The Bald Beast

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 pics of my Norwood. A little bit of Toppik added on top. If I pull my hair back I look like 40 lol.

20180505_162815.jpg

20180505_162807.jpg

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
24, brav, almost 25

I only just turned 23 and have worse hair than you. It appears I'm somehow managing to hook a hot girl.

Now it's certainly no cure for feeling sh*t about hair loss, but it does aid in coping a bit. Of course there is then the lingering feeling that she will dumb you if (when) it gets worse.

Point is, you can definitely get a girlfriend if you want to.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only just turned 23 and have worse hair than you. It appears I'm somehow managing to hook a hot girl.

Now it's certainly no cure for feeling sh*t about hair loss, but it does aid in coping a bit. Of course there is then the lingering feeling that she will dumb you if (when) it gets worse.

Agree on that. Saying: "my girlfriend doesnt care.." is just coping. If she could chose to have you with hair, she would. But on the other hand you still can get sex or a relationship. Just be in mind that with a balding head you need picture game like a king if you on Tinder etc. Its like a fat women making good angles pics. Its your goal too.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
any of you guys a fan of the nostalgia critic / doug walker ?
i used to watch his videos years ago, but got bored and never watched any for a while. but recently i watched one again and i was shocked, no wonder he wore hats all the time; he looks terrible - slick NW6.
apparently there is some controversy over his channel doing something bad (that i don't understand) but it's funny how everyone started to hate on him shortly after he openly did videos as a slick NW7 ?
Yeah I used to be a fan of his stuff. I knew he was super receded ever since I started watching him in 2009 (his hair at this point was still a grown out Norwood 4). I believe he kept this look for a while, and only recently did he decide to "just shave it bro!"

I think the hate is largely towards the other producers on his website, not him per se. But bad luck did seem to follow in his way in the wake of his Uncle Fester makeover.

that's cool that u got a gf. i guess ill be able to get one only after hair transplant, and that will happen only in couple of years. also yeah, my thoughts exactly when going to gym and other sh*t, losing your looks and aging hits u like a f*****g truck.
Lmao... cut the theatrics, you're a Norwood 2 at most. No normal person would even consider your current hair as balding.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
another youtuber bites the dust

looks ok for now

but look at his dad, f*** me this dude is fucked

6.25 you can see his future

holy sh*t

These boyish looking dudes get absolutely rekt by it. He'll go lower than 6.25. Looks like a f*****g neighbourhood crack dealer now.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
another youtuber bites the dust

looks ok for now

but look at his dad, f*** me this dude is fucked

6.25 you can see his future

holy sh*t

He is a cool guy, to be honest. He got good vibes and does not look that bad. He should not have problems with women but on dating apps he will. His dad on the other hand....lol.

blackg

Reaction score
These boyish looking dudes get absolutely rekt by it. He'll go lower than 6.25. Looks like a f*****g neighbourhood crack dealer now.
Crack dealer my f*****g ***! He just looks like any other dude going through hair loss who has decided to man up and face the world with a cropped head.

Where did you get this ridiculous crack dealer stereotype?
Definitely not the media you consume (sly chuckle) .

blackg

Reaction score
He is a cool guy, to be honest. He got good vibes and does not look that bad. He should not have problems with women but on dating apps he will. His dad on the other hand....lol.
I don't think this guy really needs dating apps.
I can tell by his easy going nature that he is quite comfortable with himself and a lot of women like this.
They have a radar for this kind of vibe.

I could see him easily picking up 8.5 to 9's in a local scenster bar on a night out.

Good luck to his improved ***!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell by his easy going nature that he is quite comfortable with himself and a lot of women like this.

I could see him easily picking up 8.5 to 9's in a local scenster bar on a night out.

How is he improved? When he loses the forelock he is going to look freakin terrible too.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah I would go out drink a beer with this guy nohomo. He has good vibes and is that kind of guy that talks to women left and right. Its funny that he will not easily, but can get good looking girls at a bar but would struggle a lot to even get a 6 on Tinder. Dating Apps are horrible.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You dont hink he should shave his sides?
I did notice the sideburns, and, yes, I think they should go. But he's still good looking and masculine to me, someone I'd definitely notice in public. I especially like his dark features.

blackg

Reaction score
I did notice the sideburns, and, yes, I think they should go. But he's still good looking and masculine to me, someone I'd definitely notice in public. I especially like his dark features.
There is hope for us all in the future then.

Last edited:

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

how do u style / wear ur hair?