Youtuber Shaves Head And Unleashes The Bald Beast

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, Italian women in my opinion almost all have guys with thick hair on their side but to be honest, a lot of ugly guys (but they have thick hair lol). Swiss women are attractive but now with almost 10 year Tinder and 15 years of Smartphone, is not that easy. Fattys getting fucked by Chads etc.
I virtually only know mismatches leaving the girl with the better deal, even when settling.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is such a huge cope its not even funny.

It's a bunch of cope artists, and normie janes who are preemptively disqualifying themselves from something they cannot attain or attract.

I will tell you hands down that when I go outside with a tight tank top showing off my arms, shoulders and small torso that heads are turned constantly by both men, and women equally. A fit body is very important, however it's not to be confused with a bloated drug rat whos man-hood is behind a syringe. that, and not being skinny-fat or overweight is paramount to fitting the part. As long as you have some lean muscle and look reasonably in shape, then you are far ahead of everyone.

But I will say this though, being tall absolutely TRUMPS a muscular physique any day of the week. As long as said tall guy isn't a bean poll or fat, and has a happy medium, then he will wipe the floor of any midget syringe addict. I see a lot of these balloon looking fellas in the gym, and I can tell you that no women, including hetero men will ever look at you in admiration. being ripped with moderate muscle is the most desired look....

How tall are you, Shook?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
r u in 30s/40s?

If I would be in my 40s, I can tell you I would spend my time on good things and not this shitty forum. (but I get a adrenalin rush when blackg likes a post of mine xD). Im 27 and I had thin hair all my life but a lot. Started thinning even more and balding hard between 22-26.

It's funny when a 40-year-old with a career and good self-esteem (you had enough time to do both) telling a 20-year old that has no clue where his career path is going and no clue in general, balding isn't bad. I have big issues dealing with my baldness but I can tell you, if I had been a Norwood 3, let's say when I was 20 instead of 27, I would have committed suicide. I wasn't mentally ready.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

go to 5.30

fair play to him for putting out there like this, i couldnt do it

his chick is pretty fit as well

wonder how long she'll stick around for

goes from pretty cool looking hipster/emo type to moby

f*** me hair loss is f*****g awful

good luck to this guy

@genetically_cursed this is what real baldness is

dude is prob younger than you

man up b**ch and take your finasteride

now that shes got some youtube screen time next week shes going to meet another NW1 youtube guy, ditch this one and just use the ol "I couldnt deal with his constant complaining about his hairloss" line......

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny when a 40-year-old with a career and good self-esteem (you had enough time to do both) telling a 20-year old that has no clue where his career path is going and no clue in general, balding isn't bad. I have big issues dealing with my baldness but I can tell you, if I had been a Norwood 3, let's say when I was 20 instead of 27, I would have committed suicide. I wasn't mentally ready.
I think this is true of women too. I'm 55, and as thin as my hair has (and continues to) become, it's so much worse for young people, men and women both, than it is for me. Most women my age have thinning hair too, some more and some less than mine. I'm the norm rather than the exception at my age. That makes it easier (for lack of a better term) for me. I can only imagine what it's like for young people, especially in this day and age with social media and dating apps, to deal with hair loss.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this is true of women too. I'm 55, and as thin as my hair has (and continues to) become, it's so much worse for young people, men and women both, than it is for me. Most women my age have thinning hair too, some more and some less than mine. I'm the norm rather than the exception at my age. That makes it easier (for lack of a better term) for me. I can only imagine what it's like for young people, especially in this day and age with social media and dating apps, to deal with hair loss.

One of my best friend is female with very thin hair. I told her I take Finasterid and she was very dissapointed that she cant take it aswell. Im not sure about thin hair in women what you can do and cant to improve it but I fully agree that women over 30+ almost all start have thinning hair. But we as human compare us at others on the same age so a 20 year old women with very thin hair I imagine is also not easy to handle.

I have seen very very good results in Hairtransplant in women. Maybe thats a solution to get it "thicker"?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of my best friend is female with very thin hair. I told her I take Finasterid and she was very dissapointed that she cant take it aswell. Im not sure about thin hair in women what you can do and cant to improve it but I fully agree that women over 30+ almost all start have thinning hair. But we as human compare us at others on the same age so a 20 year old women with very thin hair I imagine is also not easy to handle.

I have seen very very good results in Hairtransplant in women. Maybe thats a solution to get it "thicker"?
Although my temples have receded quite a bit (I've had recession since my teens, but now it's worse), I lose hair diffusely (which is usually the case for women). Therefore, I don't have a stable donor area, so an H.T. is not in my future.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I would be in my 40s, I can tell you I would spend my time on good things and not this shitty forum. (but I get a adrenalin rush when blackg likes a post of mine xD). Im 27 and I had thin hair all my life but a lot. Started thinning even more and balding hard between 22-26.

u got any pics of ur hair and how u style it?

it just feels funny that everybody came @ me for being nw2 and looks like a lot of ppl are not far from me

yeah, man. it hit me hard lately. it really drastically changed the way i look. i was much more facially aesthetic with <nw2, now its terribly ugly.

im 24 nearly 25 and still dont know where my career path is going and no clue in general lol

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although my temples have receded quite a bit (I've had recession since my teens, but now it's worse), I lose hair diffusely (which is usually the case for women). Therefore, I don't have a stable donor area, so an H.T. is not in my future.
i actually didnt know that some women had ludwig scale pattern baldness, but i assume its extremely low percentage over country's population.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
u got any pics of ur hair and how u style it?

it just feels funny that everybody came @ me for being nw2 and looks like a lot of ppl are not far from me

yeah, man. it hit me hard lately. it really drastically changed the way i look. i was much more facially aesthetic with <nw2, now its terribly ugly.

im 24 nearly 25 and still dont know where my career path is going and no clue in general lol

Ill upload a pic maybe later. Just went to cut my hair. Just to know I have always a bit of Toppik on my head.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is not that good looking but the bald look somehow fits him, maybe because of his big eyes being the focal point? His armbands and other jewelry probably helps, maybe get a chain/necklace and some basic earring. What about his fit girlfriend? She doesn't look particularly fit for me.

Generally, being pale is probably one of the biggest issues for someone shaving I guess, along with really weird head shapes. Being tanned could probably diminish some of the weirdness of having that odd head shape.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i actually didnt know that some women had ludwig scale pattern baldness, but i assume its extremely low percentage over country's population.
My part line isn't much wider than before hair loss, but the density is far less. I'd say I've lost half my hair. I notice more women seem to have loss like this than the classic Ludwig wide part.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
did ur norwooding affect ur life anyhow? everything's good except for being content with hair?

It did a lot to me. I'm the kind of guy that leave people behind for the slightest of sh*t even when I know them for years. But that's another problem I guess lol. So for example, one very good friend I know for years and years and I always felt comfortable to visit him and his friends because I could be myself, they started to always make a comment about my hair loss. Not in a funny way but every time was some sort of: "Oh its getting thinner" or "you should take this medicine a friend of mine..." and I just wanted to drink a beer and talk and forget my problems (isn't that the purpose why we go out and talk with friends?). The funny part is, except from my balding I'm in the best shape than all of them. Lots of overweight fucks but I never made just one commend. In all those years I never felt the urge to make a comment about the weight despite those lazy fucks could just go to the GYM for 1 year and the problem is solved. I cant go to the "hair gym". So I'm thinking twice to take the 90min drive to visit them. Another thing is, I stopped going to the GYM for lifting weights. I cant see my face in the mirror. As soon as I see my hair my head is thinking: "Why even lift weights? No point with this hair". I go running for myself but I stopped the GYM (and I liked lifting weights). Another thing is that I don't feel comfortable in general. For some reason, I have good success with women and now a loving girlfriend but a lot of times I cant fully be happy. Its like the youtube guy above said, he cant even shower with his girlfriend. Me too lol. But I won't shave it off. I know that hair is important for my face and I will fight with shitty Finasterid and my soon Hairtransplant against my hair DNA.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It did a lot to me. I'm the kind of guy that leave people behind for the slightest of sh*t even when I know them for years. But that's another problem I guess lol. So for example, one very good friend I know for years and years and I always felt comfortable to visit him and his friends because I could be myself, they started to always make a comment about my hair loss. Not in a funny way but every time was some sort of: "Oh its getting thinner" or "you should take this medicine a friend of mine..." and I just wanted to drink a beer and talk and forget my problems (isn't that the purpose why we go out and talk with friends?). The funny part is, except from my balding I'm in the best shape than all of them. Lots of overweight fucks but I never made just one commend. In all those years I never felt the urge to make a comment about the weight despite those lazy fucks could just go to the GYM for 1 year and the problem is solved. I cant go to the "hair gym". So I'm thinking twice to take the 90min drive to visit them. Another thing is, I stopped going to the GYM for lifting weights. I cant see my face in the mirror. As soon as I see my hair my head is thinking: "Why even lift weights? No point with this hair". I go running for myself but I stopped the GYM (and I liked lifting weights). Another thing is that I don't feel comfortable in general. For some reason, I have good success with women and now a loving girlfriend but a lot of times I cant fully be happy. Its like the youtube guy above said, he cant even shower with his girlfriend. Me too lol. But I won't shave it off. I know that hair is important for my face and I will fight with shitty Finasterid and my soon Hairtransplant against my hair DNA.
that's cool that u got a gf. i guess ill be able to get one only after hair transplant, and that will happen only in couple of years. also yeah, my thoughts exactly when going to gym and other sh*t, losing your looks and aging hits u like a f*****g truck.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's cool that u got a gf. i guess ill be able to get one only after hair transplant, and that will happen only in couple of years. also yeah, my thoughts exactly when going to gym and other sh*t, losing your looks and aging hits u like a f*****g truck.

You can get a GF with your current hair man.

How old are you?