Young Bald Men Today Do Seem To Understand That The Superficialness Of Women Is Part Of The Problem.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA

Fuckin' keep coping; Kate Beckinsale is one of the sexiest actresses of 21st Century and looks 10x better than most girls HALF HER AGE.

I would bang Kate Beckinsale so hard it would knock the Earth off axis and don't bullshit us for a second into thinking you wouldn't either.

That 21-year-old is the luckiest dude in America right now and she 1-upped her ex, who is dating a 24-year-old not half as good looking as kate.

Are you okay?
where in my comment did I say I wouldn't f*** her?
take your chill pill breh

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but as I said, it probably makes her feel young again, and good about herself, madona did the same thing, she had a phase where she kept dating fuckboyes and very young men around his age, cause she's in denial and won't accept herself being old, Katie is probably having the same thing.

And I'm pretty sure both of them know and aware their relationship is just temporary and won't go anywhere.
they are basically just having fun for now.

Madonna still dates f*** toys..its not new. Madonna also dated Denis Rodman and Warren Beaty in her prime years so I would not really use her as a barometer to other women.

I don't think a 21 year old boy is going to make her feel young.

It is probably something that just happened.

I think you are projecting your own opinion about women aging onto her and how you think she should feel.

maybe she is just divorced and having a fling with a guy she connected with..it's a fling but I dont know why how she feels about her age is automatically the go to.

Sean Penn is fuckign Vincent donofrios 22 year old daughter--is that because Sean Penn is struggling with his age or is just because the friends daughter is HOT piece of ***?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA

Fuckin' keep coping; Kate Beckinsale is one of the sexiest actresses of 21st Century and looks 10x better than most girls HALF HER AGE.

I would bang Kate Beckinsale so hard it would knock the Earth off axis and don't bullshit us for a second into thinking you wouldn't either.

That 21-year-old is the luckiest dude in America right now and she 1-upped her ex, who is dating a 24-year-old not half as good looking as kate.

I would take her over him in a heart beat...these guys are insane and really have some beef with older women 'not knowing there place' LOL

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Madonna still dates f*** toys..its not new. Madonna also dated Denis Rodman and Warren Beaty in her prime years so I would not really use her as a barometer to other women.

I don't think a 21 year old boy is going to make her feel young.

It is probably something that just happened.

I think you are projecting your own opinion about women aging onto her and how you think she should feel.

maybe she is just divorced and having a fling with a guy she connected with..it's a fling but I dont know why how she feels about her age is automatically the go to.

Sean Penn is fuckign Vincent donofrios 22 year old daughter--is that because Sean Penn is struggling with his age or is just because the friends daughter is HOT piece of ***?

it's probably both imo.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would take her over him in a heart beat

leo-in-the-wolf-of-wall-street.jpg

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would take her over him in a heart beat...these guys are insane and really have some beef with older women 'not knowing there place' LOL

it has nothing to do with that tbh.
why would he date her? sure she's hot but she's too old for him, obviously he had other motives in his mind when he decided to have a relationship with her, and you cannot pretend as if that's not the case, it's highly likely that it is.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's probably both imo.

I don't fee; older or younger by the age of the men who hit on me.
I think this is an older man thing because they become really invisible to younger women unless they are smoking hot older men like John Hamm hot.
attractive women who are older (and KB is a stunning woman) are still visible sexually to younger men.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
why would he date her? sure she's hot but she's too old for him, obviously he had other motives in his mind when he decided to have a relationship with her, and you cannot pretend as if that's not the case, it's highly likely that it is.

@That Guy WHY would you date Kate Beckinsale? LOLOLOL

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

why would he date anyone at 21 years old?

Eric Roberts at the height of his sex appeal had an older lover when he was very young named Sandy Denis.

John Travolta had an older lover when he was at the prime height of his Saturday Night Fever fame and could have had any woman in the world.

I mean this is not a new thing that goes on.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

They're dating, not marrying.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
So she's 41 and dating a 21 years old fuckboy, who cares, he obviously wants to have lots of good sex with a famous good looking cougar, and she's with him most likely because being with him makes her feel like a 20 years old girl, she obviously have some self esteem issues, probably issues accepting her old age, reminds me of madona, she be acting as if she's 19 years old, pathetic as hell.

either way their relationship won't last long, he's too young for her and she's too old for him and it's gonna affect their relationship sooner or later, but hell they might as well enjoy it as it lasts, they both gain from it, she feels younger and he rides on the career jump pad train + got himself a very good looking milf.

I don't think she wants a younger man because he makes her feel young again. I think that she wants a younger man because younger men are typically more physically attractive than older men, especially because younger men have more hair.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I don't fee; older or younger by the age of the men who hit on me.
I think this is an older man thing because they become really invisible to younger women unless they are smoking hot older men like John Hamm hot.
attractive women who are older (and KB is a stunning woman) are still visible sexually to younger men.

I don't know. I'm just depressed. I want some good news.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think she wants a younger man because he makes her feel young again. I think that she wants a younger man because younger men are typically more physically attractive than older men, especially because younger men have more hair.

because they have more hair, lmao, okay

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
something off-topic, could someone tell me how can I mark anything with the mouse on this forum? like I'd try to copy text or edit it or whatever, and try to mark the section I want to modify, and it won't let me, the second I take my mouse off of it the mark goes away?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like how i look Nameless.. I know this site is youth obsessed..the young people terrified of aging and the older people terrified of there mirrors...but I actually like my face...just want my hair to stay in my head and if i can get some more regrowth and sustain it into old age that is all i ask.
I like my looks now I'm over 30!

When I was 19 I had spots on my face and I was too skinny.

Now I have no spots, a few lines on my face buy I like them, and I added muscle. The only worse thing is my hair but I would still rather be a nw3 with clear skin and good body, then be a nw2 that has acne and a skinny body.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@That Guy WHY would you date Kate Beckinsale? LOLOLOL

rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckinsale-bikini-1.jpg

She also has a sweet voice; I get a hard on just listening to her speak.

Gonna send this kid she's with a letter of commendation — he's livin' the dream.

giphy.gif

Oh BTW, given the recent conversations over in New Research.

BET SHE'S WITH HIM FOR HIS MONEY LOLOLOLOL :p

Last edited: