Young Bald Men Today Do Seem To Understand That The Superficialness Of Women Is Part Of The Problem.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the polite and "nice" thing to do. If an ugly person asks you if they look alright, most nearly everyone always lies.

I'd prefer if people didn't do this but I've always felt I'm in the minority with this.

It's when people believe their lies when I really have a problem with it. It switches the blame onto the unfortunate looking person.
It just seems a waste of time trying to make women like bald men

Make them like bald men, nah, make them admit they don't like bald men, probably not.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the polite and "nice" thing to do. If an ugly person asks you if they look alright, most nearly everyone always lies.

I'd prefer if people didn't do this but I've always felt I'm in the minority with this.

It's when people believe their lies when I really have a problem with it. It switches the blame onto the unfortunate looking person.

Make them like bald men, nah, make them admit they don't like bald men, probably not.
It's considered a social faux pas to admit that one is shallow so it won't happen.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
LOL
Moral of the story men say a lot of sh*t in their twenties they wind up eat crow by the time they are 32.

Unless we get our hair back. If we get our hair back then we won't have to eat crow because lots of women will want us again and we can go back to talking sh*t like we did in our 20s.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless we get our hair back. If we get our hair back then we won't have to eat crow because lots of women will want us again and we can go back to talking sh*t like we did in our 20s.

Even if we get our hair back Nameless we are never going to be 20 again...its not the natural order of things.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It's considered a social faux pas to admit that one is shallow so it won't happen.

Yea but we should still tell them that's what they're doing.

Some of them will stop to think about it.

And by not making the allegation we're acting like it's not happening so we have them accusing of us doing it, and we are, but it's not widely known that women are doing it too.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Even if we get our hair back Nameless we are never going to be 20 again...its not the natural order of things.

Let's discuss that in 2019 after gene editing and telomerase therapy progress a little more.

Wouldn't that be cool if we were both 21 again Hairblues?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's discuss that in 2019 after gene editing and telomerase therapy progress a little more.

Wouldn't that be cool if we were both 21 again Hairblues?

No...I did my 20s hard...Im still attractive I just want my hair to stay in my head I dont need to be 21 again.
35 maybe but not 21.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
No...I did my 20s hard...Im still attractive I just want my hair to stay in my head I dont need to be 21 again.
35 maybe but not 21.

Just because they make you 21 again doesn't mean you would have to do the same stuff you did the last time you were 21. You're wiser today.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because they make you 21 again doesn't mean you would have to do the same stuff you did the last time you were 21. You're wiser today.

I like how i look Nameless.. I know this site is youth obsessed..the young people terrified of aging and the older people terrified of there mirrors...but I actually like my face...just want my hair to stay in my head and if i can get some more regrowth and sustain it into old age that is all i ask.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I like how i look Nameless.. I know this site is youth obsessed..the young people terrified of aging and the older people terrified of there mirrors...but I actually like my face...just want my hair to stay in my head and if i can get some more regrowth and sustain it into old age that is all i ask.

That's a cool attitude. Other than hair loss I look good. I have very small wrinkles and my skin still looks good. But hair loss has done a lot of cosmetic damage to me. If I can get it back that would be great but if they cure the entire aging process of course I would go that route instead. It depends on what medical science can do at the time.

Last edited:

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So she's 41 and dating a 21 years old fuckboy, who cares, he obviously wants to have lots of good sex with a famous good looking cougar, and she's with him most likely because being with him makes her feel like a 20 years old girl, she obviously have some self esteem issues, probably issues accepting her old age, reminds me of madona, she be acting as if she's 19 years old, pathetic as hell.

either way their relationship won't last long, he's too young for her and she's too old for him and it's gonna affect their relationship sooner or later, but hell they might as well enjoy it as it lasts, they both gain from it, she feels younger and he rides on the career jump pad train + got himself a very good looking milf.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So she's 41 and dating a 21 years old fuckboy, who cares, he obviously wants to have lots of good sex with a famous good looking cougar, and she's with him most likely because being with him makes her feel like a 20 years old girl, she obviously have some self esteem issues, probably issues accepting her old age, reminds me of madona, she be acting as if she's 19 years old, pathetic as hell.

either way their relationship won't last long, he's too young for her and she's too old for him and it's gonna affect their relationship sooner or later, but hell they might as well enjoy it as it lasts, they both gain from it, she feels younger and he rides on the career jump pad train + got himself a very good looking milf.

she looks better than a lot of women half her age...but she is too old to have this relationship..I actually look at it as beneath her..I did not even like to date 21 year olds when I was 21..so i dont see the appeal of him at all...i would totally do her though.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
given how tough of a rater you are when it comes to women, i'd say there's a good chance you are either really hot or really crazy, or probably both; i'm almost afraid to find out

Not at all I actually rated myself as a 6 and then on here I was rated a 7 and an 8..Maybe they were being kind I dont know...I am very pretty I dont think I am really hot. i do think I am aging well. but aging and hotness is two different things.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
she looks better than a lot of women half her age...but she is too old to have this relationship..I actually look at it as beneath her..I did not even like to date 21 year olds when I was 21..so i dont see the appeal of him at all...i would totally do her though.

Yes, but as I said, it probably makes her feel young again, and good about herself, madona did the same thing, she had a phase where she kept dating fuckboyes and very young men around his age, cause she's in denial and won't accept herself being old, Katie is probably having the same thing.

And I'm pretty sure both of them know and aware their relationship is just temporary and won't go anywhere.
they are basically just having fun for now.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHA

Fuckin' keep coping; Kate Beckinsale is one of the sexiest actresses of 21st Century and looks 10x better than most girls HALF HER AGE.

I would bang Kate Beckinsale so hard it would knock the Earth off axis and don't bullshit us for a second into thinking you wouldn't either.

That 21-year-old is the luckiest dude in America right now and she 1-upped her ex, who is dating a 24-year-old not half as good looking as kate.