Young Bald Men Today Do Seem To Understand That The Superficialness Of Women Is Part Of The Problem.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
20 years ago when I would post at various hair websites I had numerous themes I talked about. One of them was my insistence that the superficiality and selfishness of women is part of the problem when it comes to men losing their hair. I would complain that women would lie and say that bald men would the same big studs without their hair that they were when they had their hair if they stopped letting their hair loss bother them. I would complain that women would say it's all in our mind and that if hair loss didn't bother us we would be just fine. I used to complain that women would say that men do not need hair and they would say how women like us whether we have hair or not. I would complain that the women were lying and that women are actually very superficial and shallow.

You would not believe the abuse I took for saying that stuff. Yup, the women complained about me saying that stuff.

BUT IT WAS MOSTLY THE MEN WHO GOT AFTER ME FOR SAYING THAT STUFF.

The men would go into auto-pilot woman-protection mode. I would just be stating the truth as I saw it, women would complain a little about the stuff I was saying, and when the men saw that the women were offended by what I was saying they (the men) would tear into me with some unbelievably ugly stuff. I still just kept saying that same stuff and 99% of the guys back then kept getting after me for saying that stuff. It was nothing but male-chivalry, woman-protecting bs coming from them. I used to tell them how weak they were for defending people (women) who deserved to be scolded for being too superficial and selfish. I used to tell them how weak they were for defending people (women) who's immoral attitudes were part of the reason that hair loss was damaging men's lives so much. I used to tell them that they were giving women a rock to hide under when instead they should have been helping me reprimand women. But they were in circle-the-wagons (around women) male-chivalry mode.

It seems to me that today the younger men with hair loss are saying a lot of the same things that I was saying back then. I give the young bald men credit for that. I don't think they should be rude about it but I do think that it is appropriate to tell women that if women didn't favor the attractive men with full heads of hair then a lot less men would be depressed about hair loss. I think it's appropriate to tell women that they aren't the morality sheriff's that they think they are...that their selfishness and superficiality is far from moral perfection. I think it's appropriate to tell women that they're causing a lot of suffering...even some suicides, because of their selfishness and superficiality. I think it's appropriate to tell them this stuff because it's true. And I'm glad that a lot of younger men perceive that truth. The men at hair loss websites 20 years ago were such chivalrous auto-pilot women-protectors that they were incapable of even examining these issues.

I do believe that men should be allowed to raise these issues with women in a civil and polite manner. I really think that women spend too much time taking men's moral inventory. I think women would be better served to start taking their own moral inventory...if they want to grow into better people.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems to me that today the younger men with hair loss are saying a lot of the same things that I was saying back then. I give the young bald men credit for that. I don't think they should be rude about it but I do think that it is appropriate to tell women that if women didn't favor the attractive men with full heads of hair then a lot less men would be depressed about hair loss. I think it's appropriate to tell women that they aren't the morality sheriff's that they think they are...that their selfishness and superficiality is far from moral perfection. I think it's appropriate to tell women that they're causing a lot of suffering...even some suicides, because of their selfishness and superficiality. I think it's appropriate to tell them this stuff because it's true. And I'm glad that a lot of younger men perceive that truth. The men at hair loss websites 20 years ago were such chivalrous auto-pilot women-protectors that they were incapable of even examining these issues.

But do we not do the same to women?

Do women not get insecure and depressed about their own beauty hang-ups?

As for calling it out - I would say its pointless as it wont make them more attracted to them

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
But do we not do the same to women?

Do women not get insecure and depressed about their own beauty hang-ups?

As for calling it out - I would say its pointless as it wont make them more attracted to them

But everybody knows men do this to women. But women are getting a free pass on doing it. AND WOMEN DO GRIPE ABOUT MEN DOING IT. And if we gripe about it, some women might reduce their selfishness and shallowness, and even if they don't it's still the best policy to make it understood that women are AT LEAST as selfish and superficial as men. Why should women be allowed to conceal their selfishness and superficiality while they complain about us for doing the same sh*t? For all we know they're actually more selfish and superficial than men are.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
But everybody knows men do the same to women. Women are getting a free pass on doing it. AND WOMEN DO GRIPE ABOUT MEN DOING IT. And if we gripe about it, some women might reduce their selfishness and shallowness, and even if they don't it's still the best policy to make it understood that women are AT LEAST as selfish and superficial as men. Why should women be allowed to conceal their selfishness and superficiality while they complain about us for doing the same sh*t? For all we know they're actually more selfish and superficial than men are.
I don't know - take the controversial issue of white men not dating black women - its not like we say they are gross, but we simply (as a rule of thumb) don't date them.

I've seen some people try and shame us guys into dating them, but no amount of call outs and insults will change our opinions.

It just seems a waste of time trying to make women like bald men

orkun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The subject is complicated.
Will not all bald men in the world marry?
Many women yearn for bald men.
We're wrong, I'm 37 years old, I'm married

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
43-year old Kate Beckinsale dating 21 year old man. Do you really think a guy in her age group with some balding ever had a chance?

http://www.eonline.com/news/862467/...year-old-matt-rife-7-things-to-know-about-him

And she makes lousy movies. I only saw one of her stupid movies, hated it, and I haven't seen another one since.
Comment section filled with females saying various different versions of: "Good for her!"

If the situation was reversed and a 43 year old man was dating a 21 year old girl it would be a completely different story.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every guy under 30 I know will never marry

LOL

when i was in my early 20s I worked for a man who was 28...he said to me I would never go out with a woman over 25.
I said "Why?"
They are all damaged by that time.
after I turned 30 i saw an old female friend from HS who had married right out of HS to an older guy..she had been in a brutal divorce and was now married to a new guy.

GUESS who she married? my old boss who was worried about 'damaged' women over 25 he married a 30 year old divorced neurotic train wreck.

Moral of the story men say a lot of sh*t in their twenties they wind up eat crow by the time they are 32.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Without a doubt. Gotta got balls of steel to bang an hold hag like that though. I'd never f*** someone who's 20 years older than me. But for money, fame and status people would do anything.

You would not f*** Kate Beckinsale?

yeah that is a hardship poor guy.

kate-beckinsale-at-the-brothers-grimsby-premiere-in-westwood-03-03-2016_1.jpg

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
He might be dating her as a career move, which is certainly an excellent decision on his part.

Good point. Another factor to consider is that sometimes younger guys date older women for sex. They want to try something different. But when it comes to actual long term relationships, they prefer women around their own age. There are exceptions of course but this is generally true.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Comment section filled with females saying various different versions of: "Good for her!"

If the situation was reversed and a 43 year old man was dating a 21 year old girl it would be a completely different story.

Honestly the age difference to me especially she has a teenager--is really gross.
I would feel that way reverse too...its like some age diffeercens are too big.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL

when i was in my early 20s I worked for a man who was 28...he said to me I would never go out with a woman over 25.
I said "Why?"
They are all damaged by that time.
after I turned 30 i saw an old female friend from HS who had married right out of HS to an older guy..she had been in a brutal divorce and was now married to a new guy.

GUESS who she married? my old boss who was worried about 'damaged' women over 25 he married a 30 year old divorced neurotic train wreck.

Moral of the story men say a lot of sh*t in their twenties they wind up eat crow by the time they are 32.

Well how old is he now? if he's in his 40's then a 30 year old aint so bad.