Young Bald Men Today Do Seem To Understand That The Superficialness Of Women Is Part Of The Problem.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL !
I love how he labeled all ugly man under the name of "Dantes". As if we're a different kind of species or some sh*t.

** I'm a Dante and i'm proud **
giphy.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not bad hair loss actually...

it's not but she is older then me...I think by 12 years..if my hair was like this in 12 years I would be very content. I actually think for her age she is very lovely looking.
But I am afraid for mine to get worse. I think mine happened prematurely due to the ferritin anemia mixed with androgenic or testosterone sensitivity.

But finasteride is helping a lot quickly its almost shocking to me...crossing my fingers it continues and I can be guinea pig for you..I will request a DHT test next month to see if it went systemic.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 60158
In her 20's... GOD DAMMnnn the hair :mad:

In my 20s I could not even get a comb in my hair LOL I used to have to put so much product just to comb it...and it would take me like an hour to blow it out. Now it takes me 15 minutes to blow it out. The loss of density (except the back that is still a struggle to comb and style LOL)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't be on anything until september for the blood work and results (must be hormones free for 3 months to check your natural hormonal profile).
After that I intend to try stuff - unless it's bad news and underlying serious condition is revealed. I can not take oestrogenes cause I have veinous insufficiency (found out this week too :(). I will try aquabiking. For now I eat very very little and feel tired.

I whish I had her hair loss to be honest. Mine is worst, and I am 29, but I became a toppik artist sort of. My hair has always been thin, but now my density id so shitty that I can not use the biggest clip extension I just bought, only the smaller ones (2 clips). Anyway, it's all relative. Every hair loss matter to the people it happens too. I understand your fears. Best would be if there was no hair loss at all, right!
Muah

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nigella is filth

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't be on anything until september for the blood work and results (must be hormones free for 3 months to check your natural hormonal profile).
After that I intend to try stuff - unless it's bad news and underlying serious condition is revealed. I can not take oestrogenes cause I have veinous insufficiency (found out this week too :(). I will try aquabiking. For now I eat very very little and feel tired.

I whish I had her hair loss to be honest. Mine is worst, and I am 29, but I became a toppik artist sort of. My hair has always been thin, but now my density id so shitty that I can not use the biggest clip extension I just bought, only the smaller ones (2 clips). Anyway, it's all relative. Every hair loss matter to the people it happens too. I understand your fears. Best would be if there was no hair loss at all, right!

You have insufficient veins? That sounds awful..I never heard of this.

I know I try not to complain for my hair loss but my front center line was hit very bad, if it gets even a little better--I am golden, if it gets any worse I look like a freak. I can't wear wigs or hair weave to work so I think I would be forced to permanently change the angle of my profession...I can't work 12 to 18 hour days sweating periodically if i cant wash my head every night. And a wig would NEVER stay on my head in the kind of work I do...so it is vanity for me--but it is also this kind of worry professionally..I can switch gears for an administrative kind of job in my field/department--but I do not really want to its both a dramatic cut in $$ and also the joy/pleasure I get from work. This past year I took SO much time off to focus on hair as it is and also to take a break but I want to go back in Fall and if my progress continues I feel confident to do this.

Hair really can effect the whole life of people NOT just opposite sex as many young men are focused on in impact..it effects a lot more, I think some of them are not even considering this yet but will be at some point unfortunately.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Same here, since I live in a country (Italy) where appearance and looks are everything. I live as a recluse because I'm treated like an outcast.

You should be proud of your Italy.

If you were here,you won't even get a chance in Job,forget thinking about other image issues.