You Might Be Interested In Reading This.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve tried to kill myself twice. Psychotic is an understatement. I’ve gone from having mountains of hair to 4 years later having bald spots that I have to strategically cover and a part that gets wider and wider. It’s not noticeable because I go out of my way to hide it. My lashes and brows are sparse and thin, nothing so far has stopped my loss, and I am a 24 year old woman. Trust me. I get pretty f*****g sad.
I can only imagine how hair-loss affects a woman. Almost every woman I've met in life puts way, way more emphasis on their physical appearance than a guy. Being a guy, I can understand why. Men are lot more f*****g superficial when it comes to dating, and females are super competitive and analytical of other females. Especially westernized cultures, all that consumerist bullshit make-up, hair, skin product advertisements, etc, are so predatory to females. Now with social media...f***...Sommer Ray is like one of the most followed people in Instagram, more than the president and the pope combined. Lmfao. Just a bunch of thirsty as dudes. Physical degradation on a female is much more significant than on a man. You guys literally worry about every f*****g thing from skin, eye lashes, eyebrows, lips, contours, f*****g everything.
I really hope you've gotten through that stage in your life. Life is too precious, but I can understand your situation. It's depressing as hell. Although, it doesn't seem like I experienced any real loss, I did and I fell into a depression and didn't go out at all unless it was for college. I just sat in my room and studied. I ended up coming out to my roommate about it and he sympathized with me as he was norwooding hard.Luckily, I'm a hyper responder to these meds. But yeah, he had a similar regimen to me, and it was great having a person you're close to deal with the same problem and be able to talk to them about it as well.
Being twenty-f*****g-four and female, in the prime of your life, experiencing this bullshit disease, goddamn-it. Goddamn-it all. But really, on the flip side, there is so much more to life to want to end yours over hair(as important, as really f*****g important as it is).

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
sometimes but Im not counting them :p
do you seriously count them or is that an estimate? I did shed when I switched to oral minoxidil.
I count from the start of the day to the end. Strand by strand. I will only touch my hair with a brush so I can pull the individual strands out and count, and i check my hands each time I run my hands through my hair whilst showering and applying topiclas. It’s usually 2-15 in the morning, 40-60 in the shower, and maybe 20-30 for the rest of the day. I’ve been on dutas 3 weeks now and RU for 2 weeks. I’ve also increased my oral minoxidil from 2mg to 5mg. I’m holding my breath for a dread shed any day now. I plan to also switch from topical minoxidil to stemoxydine (garnier because it’s cheap) simply because I don’t like topical minoxidil, it’s not as cheap, and I don’t believe it makes any difference to my hair. God pray for me and hope that I have some beautiful, lush gains in a years time. Seriously, I started wearing extensions back in 2015 when I started minoxidil and got the initial awful shed. I also shaved one side of my hair. Beginning of 2016 I shaved the lot off and I was amazed at how thick it grew back. I think minoxidil (oral) gave me a huge inItial boost, but being without any protection from DHT has just left me getting thinner and thinner anyway. Technically oral minoxidil + the pill + RU + dutas daily should be a f*****g sure thing but who bloody knows with my shitty body.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re probably right. Both drugs are dangerous tbh. All of these drugs potentially are. God, the things we do for hair. I would sell my soul at this point. It genuinely makes me suicidal. I hate this sh*t.
people say that its the b12 depletion caused by cypro which causes the depression. It could be something else too?
I have no experience with spironolactone but Id rather not have to watch my pottasium consumption and just eat as many bannannas, tomatoes and avocadoes as I want! have you considered topical cypro/diane? there was some talk about it before being reffered to as "miracle lotion" but I think the thread was f*****g deleted >.<

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
b**ch tits, yes.
libido is whatever i want it to be. I feel no drive from my body but I can always choose to do it if I want.
erection quality is still great like before.
f***. Did you lose a lot of muscle and gain body fat? Man...I really don't like the sound of becoming soft and growing breasts. But if it makes me look like this guy maxresdefault.jpg ...I'm sold.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can only imagine how hair-loss affects a woman. Almost every woman I've met in life puts way, way more emphasis on their physical appearance than a guy. Being a guy, I can understand why. Men are lot more f*****g superficial when it comes to dating, and females are super competitive and analytical of other females. Especially westernized cultures, all that consumerist bullshit make-up, hair, skin product advertisements, etc, are so predatory to females. Now with social media...f***...Sommer Ray is like one of the most followed people in Instagram, more than the president and the pope combined. Lmfao. Just a bunch of thirsty as dudes. Physical degradation on a female is much more significant than on a man. You guys literally worry about every f*****g thing from skin, eye lashes, eyebrows, lips, contours, f*****g everything.
I really hope you've gotten through that stage in your life. Life is too precious, but I can understand your situation. It's depressing as hell. Although, it doesn't seem like I experienced any real loss, I did and I fell into a depression and didn't go out at all unless it was for college. I just sat in my room and studied. I ended up coming out to my roommate about it and he sympathized with me as he was norwooding hard.Luckily, I'm a hyper responder to these meds. But yeah, he had a similar regimen to me, and it was great having a person you're close to deal with the same problem and be able to talk to them about it as well.
Being twenty-f*****g-four and female, in the prime of your life, experiencing this bullshit disease, goddamn-it. Goddamn-it all. But really, on the flip side, there is so much more to life to want to end yours over hair(as important, as really f*****g important as it is).
It’s an obsession and I’m totally consumed by it. Like a crazy person I count hairs, check my hair a hundred times a day in the mirror, look up every study, Every potential treatment, search for similar stories, take photos of the top and sides of my head every day. It has made me insane(er). I’m not even lying when I say I am traumatised by seeing hairs come out of my head. It makes me feel physically nauseous. I constantly stare and other women with normal hair, or some who seem to be a little thinner on top and wonder how many hairs they lose, trying to remember what it was like to look normal like them, stand in th mirror and think “damn my hair looks good” rather than wanting To cry because my hairline looks frayed and fluffy, my part is getting wider and wider. I look at old photos and feel so angry that I lost that person, because I was pretty once. Now I honestly want to die, but I hold on to the hope that maybe a miracle will happen and these new drugs will work. So farm, it’s only been 4 weeks and no decrease in shedding, hairline is receding again, hair getting thinner. I know it’s too soon to even tell if dutas is working, but it’s hard not to feel defeated anyway. I’ll show You a photo of my old hair. It was magical. I’ve lost 70-80% of it now. The one with the emoji on my face is today because my face is disgusting. The top of my head is a comparison on November last year to a few days ago. It’s just like I lose hair and that’s it. It’s gone.

Attachments

• 4B8C06C6-4721-4C56-9A67-A90AFA8C936F.png
    4B8C06C6-4721-4C56-9A67-A90AFA8C936F.png
    470.8 KB · Views: 1,131
  • FF8ACD2A-5EE0-44E4-B934-BF9EC291836A.png
    FF8ACD2A-5EE0-44E4-B934-BF9EC291836A.png
    510.2 KB · Views: 1,125
  • 590F93B7-ED5D-4FA0-BAB4-639EE152A20F.jpeg
    590F93B7-ED5D-4FA0-BAB4-639EE152A20F.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 1,128
  • 31A5D26B-FA56-49B6-AB95-6A1A2E800984.jpeg
    31A5D26B-FA56-49B6-AB95-6A1A2E800984.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 956

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
people say that its the b12 depletion caused by cypro which causes the depression. It could be something else too?
I have no experience with spironolactone but Id rather not have to watch my pottasium consumption and just eat as many bannannas, tomatoes and avocadoes as I want! have you considered topical cypro/diane? there was some talk about it before being reffered to as "miracle lotion" but I think the thread was f*****g deleted >.<
I’m considering topical estrogel man. Or maybe ell cranell. I do want to give dutas and RU a good run before I add more things in though

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can only imagine how hair-loss affects a woman. Almost every woman I've met in life puts way, way more emphasis on their physical appearance than a guy.
I started balding in my teens and it was devastating. but I can't even imagine being a woman with hairloss, thats just so so sad.

Especially westernized cultures, all that consumerist bullshit make-up, hair, skin product advertisements, etc, are so predatory to females.
Its pretty heavy in asian cultures too

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started balding in my teens and it was devastating. but I can't even imagine being a woman with hairloss, thats just so so sad.

Its pretty heavy in asian cultures too
Yeah actually Asian/Indian women are far more susceptible to it

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s an obsession and I’m totally consumed by it. Like a crazy person I count hairs, check my hair a hundred times a day in the mirror, look up every study, Every potential treatment, search for similar stories, take photos of the top and sides of my head every day. It has made me insane(er). I’m not even lying when I say I am traumatised by seeing hairs come out of my head. It makes me feel physically nauseous. I constantly stare and other women with normal hair, or some who seem to be a little thinner on top and wonder how many hairs they lose, trying to remember what it was like to look normal like them, stand in th mirror and think “damn my hair looks good” rather than wanting To cry because my hairline looks frayed and fluffy, my part is getting wider and wider. I look at old photos and feel so angry that I lost that person, because I was pretty once. Now I honestly want to die, but I hold on to the hope that maybe a miracle will happen and these new drugs will work. So farm, it’s only been 4 weeks and no decrease in shedding, hairline is receding again, hair getting thinner. I know it’s too soon to even tell if dutas is working, but it’s hard not to feel defeated anyway. I’ll show You a photo of my old hair. It was magical. I’ve lost 70-80% of it now. The one with the emoji on my face is today because my face is disgusting. The top of my head is a comparison on November last year to a few days ago. It’s just like I lose hair and that’s it. It’s gone.
It really doesn't look so bad. I was expecting you to look nearly bald from diffusing. maybe you are good at hiding it with all the long hair pulled back? but its very common to see some scalp at where the hair is parted. I don't usually think oh shes balding when i see a little thinning at the part cause it often doesn't keep progressing in women. But the before picture looks unnaturally thick, like even most people without hairloss don't have that thickness!

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An ex asian girlfriend of mine used to bleach her goddamn skin to be pale. She used to always say how envious she was of my paleness. She also underwent eye surgery...She pretty much hated herself.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It really doesn't look so bad. I was expecting you to look nearly bald from diffusing. maybe you are good at hiding it with all the long hair pulled back? but its very common to see some scalp at where the hair is parted. I don't usually think oh shes balding when i see a little thinning at the part cause it often doesn't keep progressing in women. But the before picture looks unnaturally thick, like even most people without hairloss don't have that thickness!
Yeah oral minoxidil did a good job for a while but sadly the hormones never were addressed properly... that’s if they CAN be.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
f***. Did you lose a lot of muscle and gain body fat? Man...I really don't like the sound of becoming soft and growing breasts. But if it makes me look like this guyView attachment 75477 ...I'm sold.
its hard to say because I didn't have much muscle to begin with. but yeah Ive gained like 6 pounds.

heres my avatar pic taken Dec.15th and on the left was May 22 before I started anything antiandrogenic. (the white stuff is miconazle i had on my scalp, I was hoping Swiss temples was gunnna save me)
IMG_20180105_153751.jpg

the diffuse parts thickened up. of course the hair is longer covering the temples, alot has regrown but they are still regrowing. Ill have a fullhead if all the fuzzies thicken up

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its hard to say because I didn't have much muscle to begin with. but yeah Ive gained like 6 pounds.

heres my avatar pic taken Dec.15th and on the left was May 22 before I started anything antiandrogenic. (the white stuff is miconazle i had on my scalp, I was hoping Swiss temples was gunnna save me)
View attachment 75486
the diffuse parts thickened up. of course the hair is longer covering the temples, alot has regrown but they are still regrowing. Ill have a fullhead if all the fuzzies thicken up
Holy f***...That's amazing.Even your skin looks better/healthier. Your goatee hairs look really thin and wirey now, but f*** facial hair anyways. I'd rather show off my jawline. f*** this is inspiring.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 75486
It looks like a now and then photo. Like your 40s to early 20s. Amazing...I'm glad it's working for you.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 75486
I’m so happy for you. Like from my heart. It makes me so glad to see people have their hair regrow

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Numb penis

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen does f*****g wonders for skin, which is why the pill is often prescribed for female acne.
Yeah, I have noticed that females have much softer/younger looking skin than most guys. Does it feminize your facial structure too? I think that may be a deal breaker with me.