You Might Be Interested In Reading This.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i derma roll once a week, and I have been taking 2mg oral minoxidil + 2 x 5% topical minoxidil + the pill diane35 since 2015 and also did the spironolactone for 9 months. I will say that my hairline receded like a mans to a NW2, I had/have eyebrow, eyelash and diffuse scalp thinning Also, and the minoxidil regrew an insane amount of hair and restored my hairline. I know it was the minoxidil because I had been on the pill and spironolactone for a while before I tried minoxidil and my hairline was only getting worse and worse. minoxidil really helped my brows, hairline and eyelashes, but there is still a steady decline happening. I do have this bizarre 3 month regrowth and recession though, and each time ktime hair grows back, it is thinner and there is less of it. Hence the dutas/RU now.

I derma-roll pretty intensely with a 1.5mm once a week to promote collagen synthesis, but do a light rolling session with a 1.0mm roller and wait about 7 minutes before applying minoxidil everywhere, giving more attention to the hairline. I noticed significant regrowth along the hairline and temples with the daily use of rolling + minoxidil because it enhances the absorption every time you apply the minoxidil.

broke my cam on phone so i'm using a shitty webcam:
0104181810.jpg Pulling back all hairs from the right far away.
0104181824a.jpg close up. The thinning right angle of the temple is regrowth. You can also see stray hairs in between the temples and eyebrows which grew probably because of minoxidil.

0104181829.jpg Right temple/hairline pulled back. You can see regrowth on the hairline. Lots of terminal hairs.
0105180002.jpg 0105180023c.jpg When I pull back all hairs you can't really notice the new hairs.
0105180023.jpg Letting them fall down. This is new terminal hair growth. Took about 2 to 2-1/2 months to get these.

The slight temple regrowth/thickening and hairline growth only came after the consistent derma rolling and minoxidil. I wish I took before and after photos but I've been without a working phone cam for a while now.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I derma-roll pretty intensely with a 1.5mm once a week to promote collagen synthesis, but do a light rolling session with a 1.0mm roller and wait about 7 minutes before applying minoxidil everywhere, giving more attention to the hairline. I noticed significant regrowth along the hairline and temples with the daily use of rolling + minoxidil because it enhances the absorption every time you apply the minoxidil.

broke my cam on phone so i'm using a shitty webcam:
View attachment 75463 Pulling back all hairs from the right far away.
View attachment 75464 close up. The thinning right angle of the temple is regrowth. You can also see stray hairs in between the temples and eyebrows which grew probably because of minoxidil.

View attachment 75465 Right temple/hairline pulled back. You can see regrowth on the hairline. Lots of terminal hairs.
View attachment 75466 View attachment 75467 When I pull back all hairs you can't really notice the new hairs.
View attachment 75468 Letting them fall down. This is new terminal hair growth. Took about 2 to 2-1/2 months to get these.

The slight temple regrowth/thickening and hairline growth only came after the consistent derma rolling and minoxidil. I wish I took before and after photos but I've been without a working phone cam for a while now.
you damn fullhead, lol

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you damn fullhead, lol
I'm diffuse, and had minor recession on the hairline and temples. My dad started balding aggressively at 30, then was slick bald at 35. He was diffuse as well, but with rapid norwood on the temples. I was losing like 50 hairs a day, and very quickly noticed it. Luckily getting on finasteride and minoxidil daily reversed a lot of the thinning and gave regrowth. But Avodart receded my hairline and temples a bit, really thinned out the temples actually, and made me shed a lot for almost a month straight. I had much better hair before!!! Practically a norwood 0.5. Now I'm about a solid norwood 1.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was losing like 50 hairs a day, and very quickly noticed it.
that's actually a normal amount for people without hairloss to shed everyday.
I'm diffuse, and had minor recession on the hairline and temples.
hair looks pretty good in the pics. they are taken in dark lighting though and you were smart enough to start treatment early enough.
You look like you have a full head of hair too. Diffuse thinner?
my hair looks good these days cause of my extreme regimen

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's actually a normal amount for people without hairloss to shed everyday.

hair looks pretty good in the pics. they are taken in dark lighting though and you were smart enough to start treatment early enough.

my hair looks good these days cause of my extreme regimen

50 hairs in the drain after a single shower I meant to say. I definitely shed more than 50 throughout the whole day. I also had that dreaded male pattern baldness itch that f*****g irritated the sh*t out of me. So being vain as f*** and also stressed as hell from the itching made me act quick. Do you take cyproterone topically and estradiol orally? Isn't that for females or men transitioning? I'm interested. I've been contemplating taking oral spironolactone if ru doesn't work too well. Which I feel like it is.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
50 hairs in the drain after a single shower I meant to say. I definitely shed more than 50 throughout the whole day. I also had that dreaded male pattern baldness itch that f*****g irritated the sh*t out of me. So being vain as f*** and also stressed as hell from the itching made me act quick. Do you take cyproterone topically and estradiol orally? Isn't that for females or men transitioning? I'm interested. I've been contemplating taking oral spironolactone if ru doesn't work too well. Which I feel like it is.
Haha 50 hairs in the shower is a good day for me. I reckon I’d lose 100-150. Fine for anyone who can regrow hair normally! I also find tons of miniaturised and short-cycled hairs when I wash and brush :( I’m not sure if it’s a good thing that I have been losing so many miniaturised hairs, but honestly seeing any hair come out of my head has become a traumatic experience.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you take cyproterone topically and estradiol orally?
I took cypro orally but ive been off it for 2 months and increased estrogen dose and my T hasn't come back. I take estradiol buccally and also use topical gel.
Isn't that for females or men transitioning?
yes but its also for crazy hair fanatics like me

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha 50 hairs in the shower is a good day for me. I reckon I’d lose 100-150. Fine for anyone who can regrow hair normally! I also find tons of miniaturised and short-cycled hairs when I wash and brush :( I’m not sure if it’s a good thing that I have been losing so many miniaturised hairs, but honestly seeing any hair come out of my head has become a traumatic experience.
and im losing a bunch of body hairs in the shower

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I saw 100-150 hairs in the drain...I'd probably murder all my roommates, take off all my clothes, proceed to sprint and jump off my 4th story balcony. I'd be that f*****g psychotic. Then again I am a vain mother f****r. That is pretty intense shedding. You don't seem to have any noticeable hair-loss, though.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took cypro orally but ive been off it for 2 months and increased estrogen dose and my T hasn't come back. I take estradiol buccally and also use topical gel.

yes but its also for crazy hair fanatics like me

If RU doesn't work for me, I may consider some fanatical sh*t like that. I really don't want to grow b**ch-tits or lose my libido/erection quality. That sh*t is so vital for me and my lifestyle right now. Have you experienced sides like that?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I saw 100-150 hairs in the drain...I'd probably murder all my roommates, take off all my clothes, proceed to sprint and jump off my 4th story balcony. I'd be that f*****g psychotic. Then again I am a vain mother f****r. That is pretty intense shedding. You don't seem to have any noticeable hair-loss, though.
I’ve tried to kill myself twice. Psychotic is an understatement. I’ve gone from having mountains of hair to 4 years later having bald spots that I have to strategically cover and a part that gets wider and wider. It’s not noticeable because I go out of my way to hide it. My lashes and brows are sparse and thin, nothing so far has stopped my loss, and I am a 24 year old woman. Trust me. I get pretty f*****g sad.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
If RU doesn't work for me, I may consider some fanatical sh*t like that. I really don't want to grow b**ch-tits or lose my libido/erection quality. That sh*t is so vital for me and my lifestyle right now. Have you experienced sides like that?
b**ch tits, yes.
libido is whatever i want it to be. I feel no drive from my body but I can always choose to do it if I want.
erection quality is still great like before.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a word of warning - cypro can cause severe depression apart from liver issues and all the ED side effects. If you want to go down that road, I’d try spironolactone first.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
b**ch tits, yes.
libido is whatever i want it to be. I feel no drive from my body but I can always choose to do it if I want.
erection quality is still great like before.
Do you shed many head hairs anymore?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a word of warning - cypro can cause severe depression apart from liver issues and all the ED side effects. If you want to go down that road, I’d try spironolactone first.
spironolactone has different sides, but I def wouldn't consider it safer

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone has different sides, but I def wouldn't consider it safer
You’re probably right. Both drugs are dangerous tbh. All of these drugs potentially are. God, the things we do for hair. I would sell my soul at this point. It genuinely makes me suicidal. I hate this sh*t.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you shed many head hairs anymore?
sometimes but Im not counting them :p
do you seriously count them or is that an estimate? I did shed when I switched to oral minoxidil.