Worse Going From A 8 To 5 Or 5 To 2?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so satisfying seeing them worry about aging
Seeing former hot girls I used to know turn fat.
so_good.jpg

Too bad it happens very rarely in Scandinavia. Wish I were murican.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I just love when their lifestyle of getting wasted every weekend, doing drugs, eating sh*t catches up to them. And they look like chubby 40 year olds in their mid twenties.
View attachment 59758

It is happening to several of my former classmates right now (age group 24-25)
I ran into a former high school party boy Chad at the post office a few weeks ago, and turns out he's become a chubby, middle aged-looking beta provider already. And he's not even bald.
I'm currently watching my peers get engaged, married and have kids. Many of them are starting to look a bit weathered but I would still trade their lives over mine in a heartbeat.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Basement dwelling has saved you from the evil sun exposure xD

Its true I think the Sun is the worst ager, and smoking.
(drugs goes without mentioning almost)

I cant tell you guys how important
1 Vitamin C serum i day
2. retinol at night--does not even have to be the persription strength.

Moisturizer not even necessary--its bullshit i think unless you have very very dry skin/

Do the above and face moisturizes itself.

The best is when you see former Chads turn to sh*t.

I do enjoy people who were really 'shitty', male or female who look like sh*t as they age I do not care the reason.

I do not enjoy it for people who were really nice, not all good looking people are 'dicks' as much as some here want to believe this to be true.

BUT I also do not feel sorry for people who abuse themselves and age quickly-- they have science on side now there is not a lot of excuses.

My friends will still fry themselves in Sun and then b**ch about face aging...its like well DUH! What did you think was going to happen?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I cant tell you guys how important
1 Vitamin C serum i day
2. retinol at night--does not even have to be the persription strength.

You forgot the most important: broad range high SPF sunblock every single day with no exception.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You forgot the most important: broad range high SPF sunblock every single day with no exception.

To be honest I rarely wear sunblock unless I am working outside for hours...but yes people should wear it.

shookwun

Reaction score
i have a really young looking face - the only thing that gives me away is the gray hair and balding; but if i buzz cut or wear a hat and shave my beard i've had girls assume i was 19.
my suggestion for good skin is to get plenty of sleep and avoid the sun (though i do think sun exposure is very beneficial for mood and other things)
Yeah... every guy says this.

I can assure you, 9 cases out of 10 you look your age, perhaps even older because the balding.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I am talking about human instinct and nature and you are talking about societal norms and dictations.

It's not misdirecting conversation, I am talking about it from the angle that to me is more interesting and more prevalent.

I never said incels are rejecting women...very opposite

but I am saying these men would not have been selected in past due to 'attraction'.

I love how you use instinct to defend women who say "yes" to 50 men and spread their legs (without any effort) as if that's an astounding achievement and definitely not worthy of an insult because only good can come from such behaviour. Never mind disease, the pain caused from infidelity, children being part of a broken family due to infidelity, inability to form healthy relationships, trust issues etc. No, it's all natural and instinctual - just spread those legs girls, and never ever accept an insult because there's never any negative consequences for your actions.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love how you use instinct to defend women who say "yes" to 50 men and spread their legs (without any effort) as if that's an astounding achievement and definitely not worthy of an insult because only good can come from such behaviour. Never mind disease, the pain caused from infidelity, children being part of a broken family due to infidelity, inability to form healthy relationships, trust issues etc. No, it's all natural and instinctual - just spread those legs girls, and never ever accept an insult because there's never any negative consequences for your actions.

I do not think I am defending or condemning it.

Did I actually write that only good can come from this? Am I high-fiving them?

I equate men and women with the spreading of disease and the 'ick' factor of f*****g 50 people by age 25.

Its natural for women to want more than one lover in her lifetime--that is what I am saying is natural.

It is natural for a woman to want to choose these men based on her sexual attraction to him--not societal pressure because she has an expiration date in her 20s.

It is not natural to impose societal expectations on women.

If men and women want to f*** as many people as they want--I do not give a sh*t one gender is doing it over the other gender...thats your sh*t not mine.

If you personally feel grossed out by a woman that has slept with 50 men that is your prerogative to find a woman who is not as sexually active as that.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its natural for women to want more than one lover in her lifetime--that is what I am saying is natural.

Ah, back to the black and white thinking. Yes, society has shackled women with chastity belts and prevented them from having more than one lover in their life time. No, you were saying it's natural for women to be promiscuous (dictionary definition: having many transient sexual relationships) and therefore women who have 50+ partners are just tuning into their perfectly natural instinctual behaviour. I disagree. I think if you normalise this behaviour as "natural", you're really lowering the moral bar here, and that's why shaming words exist (to keep the bar moderately high). I get your approach though - shaming is old-fashioned, niceism is better (where we don't want to offend anybody).

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you personally feel grossed out by a woman that has slept with 50 men that is your prerogative to find a woman who is not as sexually active as that.

I doubt many guys would want to sleep with a woman who's had 50+ men, just for health reasons. But for sure, there would be some guys who don't care about that.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, back to the black and white thinking. Yes, society has shackled women with chastity belts and prevented them from having more than one lover in their life time. No, you were saying it's natural for women to be promiscuous (dictionary definition: having many transient sexual relationships) and therefore women who have 50+ partners are just tuning into their perfectly natural instinctual behaviour. I disagree. I think if you normalise this behaviour as "natural", you're really lowering the moral bar here, and that's why shaming words exist (to keep the bar moderately high). I get your approach though - shaming is old-fashioned, niceism is better (where we don't want to offend anybody).

I did not say this.

I personally think it is gross to be honest that men and/or women by age early 20s are f*****g 50+ people. Its not my personal taste level and its not the taste level I would want in a man.
but I am not going to project my own level of taste onto other people it's not my body.

I don't differentiate between the genders..You seem to pick and choose what you want to differentiate about and what you don't want to differentiate about.

You are talking morals and I am talking biology.

This conversation started because you quoted me...I am consistent in talking about this from a biological view point vs the societal 'moral'.

You can offend people all you want with sl*t-shamming. I just don't agree with it. I think its small minded and its to me coming from a place of weakness. Women are going to do what they want to do. and they should--its there body there life same as men
..if it offends a particular man then this is conversation men have to have with their potential lovers.

this is getting boring.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Claiming that following our natural instincts is a good thing... Obviously, it's not.

This is what primitive societies without civilization did: 100% instant gratification, theft, rape, murder were the norm, 1 in 2 people were killed.

When feminist sl*ts argue that you should follow what your heart desires (another way of saying your primitive instincts), they are being irresponsible. They seek the destruction of the nuclear family and ultimately our civilization.

We know what those actions will do to women, the more partners a woman has had, the more emotionally and psychologically damaged she is. And the more men will see her as unstable, damaged, and unfit to raise a family with.

No way those women will ever be faithful, no way they will accept the "boring" life that people with high morals live, no way that she will ever connect with a long-term partner.

Actions have consequences, people have made mistakes before you and thanks to the wisdom of the ancients, and the fact that we have the internet to spread it, we know where the choices you make are likely to lead you.

Western women ignore wisdom because they're arrogant enough to believe that they're different, or that there's no harm in being promiscuous. Sure, keep telling yourself that you're special and that you're not a slave to your human nature. That will end well.
Perfect.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Claiming that following our natural instincts is a good thing... Obviously, it's not.
l.

I am not so much arguing if its good or bad.

I am jus saying lets not pretend women 'naturally' are supposed to be virgins and marry one man by early 20s and stick with him and thats it.

this is a societal standard/

women NOW are working and independent more so then 30 years ago.

they are f*****g based more on looks and attraction--something you admit yourself.

IF we were to go back to societal standards or marrying young, being chaste etc then you are going to have women 'settle' for less attraction.

If you want a woman to pick men for 'survival' or societal standards vs desire then this is not good either.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt many guys would want to sleep with a woman who's had 50+ men, just for health reasons. But for sure, there would be some guys who don't care about that.

I think its gross both genders I don't know why you are singling out women.

Men have become immune to STDs suddenly so there number is irrelevant?

I must have missed that on the news.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Its actually stupid and not new

men have been using womens 'safety' as an excuse for 10,000 years to control them.

Lets equate murder with having sex with hot men.

LOL

Same old antiquated rationalizations. Good luck with that in 2017.