My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys that were hot stuff full heads

Now that you are an invisible 5

Would it have been better to not have ever been used to the female attention

Baldingat188

Reaction score
You forgot the worst :

Going from a 6 to a 3. That's the bracket I'm in . Maybe I'll even drop to a 2 .

I don't even like when people have complemented me on my appearance , cause I know I'm a few years when I'm bald I won't ever get complemented on it .

To answer your question though , it's better to be better looking , so a 8 to 5 is better then a 5 to a 2. Although something about 6 to a 3 is particularly painful

Jeez so many number comparisons

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Some one should ask this question in public.

What is the thing that can bring a 8 point looking guy to 5.
Most people at hairlosstalk will say Baldness

While normal no hairloss guys will probably say:
Lack of Job,drug addict,characterless nature,poor guy,not my type personality.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I went from a 4 to a 2. I was disregarded by women and mocked by my peers before, now I got the same, only 10x times worse. I'm treated like a leper and an outcast.

It'd been worse if I had been a 6. Going from average to hideous is the worst that could happen to you.

What a surprise. You were good-looking before and you stayed the same even with the "procedures" paid by your parents.

And to think of all the stupid assholes here who considers you a sort of role-model.

Agreed ... I hate calling myself a 6/10 cause it sounds like I'm trying to brag but that is usually what people have rated me. The problem is my actual facial features are pretty shitty , but my hair allows me to look decently attractive

Without hair I think I will be a 2 or 3 out of 10 as I have a very ridiculous head shape , slim body , pale skin , young face = ridiculous looking bald

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think there are many legit 8's who go down to a 5 due to any degree of hair loss (even full bald), because if you're an 8, it means your face is very aesthetically pleasing. Going from an 8 to a 6-6.5 I can see.

thats the thing real 8, 9 10s have perfect male features which include a strong jaw line, chin good check bones and not a big nose...the right combination of features that still look good bald.

although more 'pretty' hot guys don't look great when they lose their pretty hair but I don't find pretty 'hot' guys are that hot especially past 25-30.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
As Joseph Stalin once said – "Both worse"

blackg

Reaction score
I went from a 4 to a 2. I was disregarded by women and mocked by my peers before, now I got the same, only 10x times worse. I'm treated like a leper and an outcast.

It'd been worse if I had been a 6. Going from average to hideous is the worst that could happen to you.

What a surprise. You were good-looking before and you stayed the same even with the "procedures" paid by your parents.

And to think of all the stupid assholes here who considers you a sort of role-model.
Good looking ignorant people sh*t me.

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I rarely see bald people openly mocked

Combover guy yes, universally hated

Pity,,,,,comes in various forms

In fact, I think I was hired once by a dude for it

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think there are many legit 8's who go down to a 5 due to any degree of hair loss (even full bald), because if you're an 8, it means your face is very aesthetically pleasing. Going from an 8 to a 6-6.5 I can see.

I was an 8.

Now that I'm a 5 in most situations doesn't make a diff cuz I'm treated like a 2

There is a narrow window of women attracted to me shaved

But I don't like looking like a giant blahhhhh

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score

Thought the guy was rich enough to pay for it himself lol.

@OP

Being a 2 is worse than being a 5.

"Would it have been better to not have ever been used to the female attention"

Begs the question, would it have been better to not have been born with a full head of hair and been born bald?