Worse Going From A 8 To 5 Or 5 To 2?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you way over rate this LOL.

i barely got started by 25, I hit my peak in my mid 30s. Still doing well today (except for mind f*** of hair loss)

I am not saying its like this for all women--its not but you are kidding yourself thinking its over by 25 for women for attractiveness or sway with men.

Guys on here talk a big game but its a cope you guys do.
Depends, many Chads in their 20s are into "Milf" and so a woman in her 40s can easily f*** Chads like in her prime. But it gets a problem for women who want to settle down and have a family with a "good" man.

blackg

Reaction score
you way over rate this LOL.

i barely got started by 25, I hit my peak in my mid 30s. Still doing well today (except for mind f*** of hair loss)

I am not saying its like this for all women--its not but you are kidding yourself thinking its over by 25 for women for attractiveness or sway with men.

Guys on here talk a big game but its a cope you guys do.
Bloody well said! About age...
There is this girl (woman, I guess) who is a regular where I drink. She is 28, turning 29 this year I believe, and she is a goddamned freakin' stunner!!!
She can definitely still turn the heads of old and very young men alike.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We should shame people who want to destroy civilizations.

sl*ts are doing just that, and people know this, even though they might not be seeing the bigger picture.

And that's why no matter how many sl*t walks feminists organize, sl*ts will always be shamed in healthy societies.

Again, you will not debunk this.

Try to find data that proves the opposite, it doesn't exist, because it's not possible.

Sudan is not a lasting and functioning society, middle-east countries collapse like every few years.

And judging by the Facebook comments under New York times articles, people in NYC are not role models for anyone. Only yesterday I saw people upvote a comment about gay adoption into the stratosphere.

You are putting up a poll with NO traceable data yet you want me to come up with data to debunk it?

uh no.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was a general statement, not directed to you.

I hate it when people lie and perfectly know that they're lying.

You know, like when they say "It's only hair, balding does not matter!"

That's one of the most evil statement one can make, and you know how it makes balding people feel.

Social media and forums are good when they encourage open dialogue and exchange of ideas.

Hairlosstalk is some kind of safe haven in that aspect. Barely any other forum would tolerate what is said on here.

If you go on the RooshV manosphere forum and state that baldness matter to women, you get banned for "baldness trolling".

I enjoy this forum but there are thousands if not millions of such forums discussing sh*t and i do not think its good for teenagers to be on them as much as they are both girls and boys. Grown ups this is different. but young people in teens--i do not think its good.

I think social media--the constant photographing and documenting of things as they are happening, the ratings scales of looks, the number tracking of sex partners,

all these things are bad for society.

And yes women are turning more independent and more 'feminist' and some more slutty.

but young men are changing as well--and it's not for the better.

so the young women changing is not happening in a vacuum. young men changed as well. And neither is for the better. I think there were things set into motion for both genders before even puberty hit that has changed them in a negative way then previous generations.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends, many Chads in their 20s are into "Milf" and so a woman in her 40s can easily f*** Chads like in her prime. But it gets a problem for women who want to settle down and have a family with a "good" man.

If you want to settle down and have a family its something that is good to do in late 20, early 30s.

LOL all those good men are now in my dating apps on rebounds from their failed marriages from getting married to early.

blackg

Reaction score
I enjoy this forum but there are thousands if not millions of such forums discussing sh*t and i do not think its good for teenagers to be on them as much as they are both girls and boys. Grown ups this is different. but young people in teens--i do not think its good.

I think social media--the constant photographing and documenting of things as they are happening, the ratings scales of looks, the number tracking of sex partners,

all these things are bad for society.

And yes women are turning more independent and more 'feminist' and some more slutty.

but young men are changing as well--and it's not for the better.

so the young women changing is not happening in a vacuum. young men changed as well. And neither is for the better. I think there were things set into motion for both genders before even puberty hit that has changed them in a negative way then previous generations.
With each new generation the previous generations were saying things like "things are not changing for the better."

I don't believe it. The sky has not caved in yet.
We, as humans, are constantly changing and shifting with regards to social mores.
We are resilient like that.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
With each new generation the previous generations were saying things like "things are not changing for the better."

We, as humans, are constantly changing and shifting with regards to social mores.
Douglas adams
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.

blackg

Reaction score
Until it all collapses (the sky caving in).

You haven't learned your history blackg.

Ancient Rome? Dead civilizations? No?

This idea that we can do whatever we want and everything will be fine...

Dead wrong. Everything matters.
Come on... Ancient Rome was bound to collapse. The lesson in this is simple: Don't over-reach.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree to an extent, I do not think it is the end of the world

Global warming and the crazy man in N Korea might beat them to it.

I think there are some great things about younger generations as well.

They need to find balance and society needs to be re constructed to catch up to them perhaps.

We talk of civilization but maybe our idea of civilization is not very civilized anymore...the context is not to go backwards (1950s) but to move forwards to something that fits them and their evolving view points.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are going to be men who have opposite view point or will be indifferent.

Let me be blunt. Generally, men don't like sl*ts. Oh I get what you'll say next. You'll say "some men do" as if that's a counterpoint to a generalisation (never understood that line of argument by the way). I'm talking generally. Generalisations are useful. Generally men don't like women who've slept around a lot. I think this is largely to do with men wanting to know that their genes are more likely to be passed on by a virtuous woman than one that sleeps around. To be blunt again: a woman always knows her baby is her baby. Not true for a man. Is the baby Chad's or Brad's or....? I know the obvious reply to this is "people have sex mostly for recreation, not to make a baby" but this is something that deeply influences sexual selection. Sexual selection is so hardwired around procreation, even if it's recreational. A woman can be turned on by a guy who has lots of resources. What's that got to do with the physical act of sex? Resources = better chances for offspring. Even if the sex is only recreational, the procreational desires are being fulfilled. It's no coincidence that men are turned on by fertile-looking, young women, displaying all the signs of ovulation (red lips, dark eyes, blushed cheeks). Doesn't mean they want to make a baby, but the recreational act is heightened by the procreational tickboxes being ticked.

blackg

Reaction score
I agree to an extent, I do not think it is the end of the world

Global warming and the crazy man in N Korea might beat them to it.

I think there are some great things about younger generations as well.

They need to find balance and society needs to be re constructed to catch up to them perhaps.

We talk of civilization but maybe our idea of civilization is not very civilized anymore...the context is not to go backwards (1950s) but to move forwards to something that fits them and their evolving view points.
Good post but you don't seriously think a missile threat from North Korea has any real bearing on global peace do you?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good post but you don't seriously think a missile threat from North Korea has any real bearing on global peace do you?

The batshit insane North Koreans and their nuclear weapons have no bearing on global peace?

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Until it all collapses (the sky caving in).

You haven't learned your history blackg.

Ancient Rome? Dead civilizations? No?

This idea that we can do whatever we want and everything will be fine...

Dead wrong. Everything matters.

Exactly. Many empires have come and gone. This capitalist/globalist empire too will collapse at some point. There's a reason why morals are important. There's a reason why religion is something that humanity can't stop itself turning to again and again, or belief systems like Buddhism. They regulate human behaviour and ego.

blackg

Reaction score
The batshit insane North Koreas and their nuclear weapons have no bearing on global peace?
Do you actually believe they can miniaturise a nuclear warhead, and stabilise it enough on top of one of their subpar missiles, and make it actually travel five and a half thousands miles to hopefully hit a west coast U.S. city?

It just can't happen.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me be blunt. Generally, men don't like sl*ts. Oh I get what you'll say next. You'll say "some men do" as if that's a counterpoint to a generalisation (never understood that line of argument by the way). I'm talking generally. Generalisations are useful. Generally men don't like women who've slept around a lot. I think this is largely to do with men wanting to know that their genes are more likely to be passed on by a virtuous woman than one that sleeps around. To be blunt again: a woman always knows her baby is her baby. Not true for a man. Is the baby Chad's or Brad's or....? I know the obvious reply to this is "people have sex mostly for recreation, not to make a baby" but this is something that deeply influences sexual selection. Sexual selection is so hardwired around procreation, even if it's recreational. A woman can be turned on by a guy who has lots of resources. What's that got to do with the physical act of sex? Resources = better chances for offspring. Even if the sex is only recreational, the procreational desires are being fulfilled. It's no coincidence that men are turned on by fertile-looking, young women, displaying all the signs of ovulation (red lips, dark eyes, blushed cheeks). Doesn't mean they want to make a baby, but the recreational act is heightened by the procreational tickboxes being ticked.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying.

But if all young women are now sl*ts--as most of you seem to believe strongly--then men do not have much choice and would adapt and 'settle' as women settled in past to go against their own nature.

Don't confuse me observing these things and not judging them as condoning either.

Personally I think it is gross when people are hyper sexual with multiple partners in these excessive numbers, I always thought it was gross by my own standards ...But I also grew up in the AIDS generation when we still thought you can get it from kissing for a while when I was in middle school.
SO this perhaps had an impact on my 'ick' factor with people doing these high numbers in sex partners.

To be clear--when you guys say on average women in 20s are f*****g 50 men or more-I believe you do believe this for multiple reasons but its hard for me to wrap my head around.

And I will say it again...I can not recall ANY of my lovers or boyfriends asking me how many loves I had had in past...I do not recall asking any of them either...I am seeing someone now we never discuss #'s. We have here there touched on past relationships and experiences--but #? No. Its never a topic I have had.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do I think North Korea has a bearing on global peace over the modern day sl*ts of Western civilization?

Lets see, Trump told Senator Graham that he is considering war with N.Korea.

I would guess that would be a yes.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, in 2015/16 you would have torn this statement apart

A woman can be turned on by a guy who has lots of resources.

but now you agree with him

Great post.

What is the correlation between a high status and a man's sexual value to women?

What is the correlation between a high status and a woman's sexual value to men?

We can already guess what the correlation between good looks and a man's sexual value to women would be. Or the other way around: probably close to 1.

So we also see the importance of status, it's half as important as looks.

Whatever happened to "100% looks"!?

RIP old Fred

blackg

Reaction score
Do I think North Korea has a bearing on global peace over the modern day sl*ts or Western civilization?

Lets see, Trump told Senator Graham that he is considering war with N.Korea.

I would guess that would be a yes.
Then you are easily excited. Nothing will happen. You can sleep safe again.