Worse Going From A 8 To 5 Or 5 To 2?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone white knighting I see. Hey, hairblues liked your post. Attaboy, attaboy (pat on head).

I say what I see. I already said - don't attack the messenger. Feel free to attack the message with a counterargument. "f*** you" is not an argument.

so any man who agrees with me and not you is a white knight?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
wtf is NCT?
images+(5).jpg

OcU2nja.png

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are treating men and women as having identical roles in the mating game. Actually it's the men who are the pursuers, and women who are the choosers (in the main). That's why society - rightly or wrongly - call men who are chosen regularly by women as Chads/studs/slayers. Women who rarely say no to advances - rightly or wrongly - are seen in a more negative light. Maybe because it's too easy for them. It was always an insult to call a woman "too easy". The downside for men is that plenty of guys just get rejected, whereas women are rarely rejected as they are the choosers. It's like the roles are mirrored. It's disingenuous (flat-out wrong) to say men and women have utterly identical roles in the mating game.

I did not say it was identical

i am saying women before 10,000 years were more promiscuous then they have been until recently.

I think if you do not know women/females pursue men you are kidding yourself and never watched the animal channel.

blackg

Reaction score
Someone white knighting I see. Hey, hairblues liked your post. Attaboy, attaboy (pat on head).

I say what I see. I already said - don't attack the messenger. Feel free to attack the message with a counterargument. "f*** you" is not an argument.
In this particular case, yes. In this particular case.
I didn't bother reading the whole thread, son. I just happened to come across your misguided gender views.

By the way... I have witnessed many times the female being the pursuer.
Not everything is as black and white as people like you want to believe.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if you do not know women/females pursue men you are kidding yourself and never watched the animal channel.

I will dislike any post that tries to polarise the debate and make everything black and white. I did not say that NO women pursue men. I even qualified my post that "in the main" it's men who pursue women.

Anyway, as usual you try to misdirect here. You compared men to women in terms of shaming, and I explained why the shaming exists for women who are promiscuous and not for men. You keep on going about 10,000 years ago. We are not living in prehistoric times - in the modern day, mostly it's men who pursue women - the women is the chooser. That's why "incels" are male (apart from one on 10,000). They have been rejected. You think incels are rejecting women? Think again.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will dislike any post that tries to polarise the debate and make everything black and white. I did not say that NO women pursue men. I even qualified my post that "in the main" it's men who pursue women.

Anyway, as usual you try to misdirect here. You compared men to women in terms of shaming, and I explained why the shaming exists for women who are promiscuous and not for men. You keep on going about 10,000 years ago. We are not living in prehistoric times - in the modern day, mostly it's men who pursue women - the women is the chooser. That's why "incels" are male (apart from one on 10,000). They have been rejected. You think incels are rejecting women? Think again.

Because I am talking about human instinct and nature and you are talking about societal norms and dictations.

It's not misdirecting conversation, I am talking about it from the angle that to me is more interesting and more prevalent.

I never said incels are rejecting women...very opposite

but I am saying these men would not have been selected in past due to 'attraction'.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Especially after age 25- agepill is the best cure for most of them.

you way over rate this LOL.

i barely got started by 25, I hit my peak in my mid 30s. Still doing well today (except for mind f*** of hair loss)

I am not saying its like this for all women--its not but you are kidding yourself thinking its over by 25 for women for attractiveness or sway with men.

Guys on here talk a big game but its a cope you guys do.