Women only want men with straight/convex hairlines!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
[quote="HairPieceMan"
i mean im in my 20s but i have the hair condition of an unluck 50 year old, its a valid fault, its not like im complianing about a large nose or big ears.[/quote]

Agreed with the last part. Big nose, big ears, double chin W/E they can all be corrected by a little plastic surgery, most likely cheaper than a hair transplant too. But what about advanced hairloss? Were still waiting for modern science to catch up to that one.... :shakehead:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
but how many people do you look at on the street and think "he could do with a nose job".

never have i once met someone who needs a nose job, big ears never sen that.

double chin is a weight thing, although some middle aged women get it as a natural aging process and surgery can correct it.

again this doedsnt compare to baldness.

the only real comparison to baldness would be a mild case of acne, or missing ALOT of teeth.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
but how many people do you look at on the street and think "he could do with a nose job".

never have i once met someone who needs a nose job, big ears never sen that.

double chin is a weight thing, although some middle aged women get it as a natural aging process and surgery can correct it.

again this doedsnt compare to baldness.

the only real comparison to baldness would be a mild case of acne, or missing ALOT of teeth.

Yes but you've also apparently never seen any young guys with hairloss (other than yourself) either,so ... :whistle:

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Buzzlightyear said:
[quote="uncomfortable man":at868myl]To SAF, being in a long term relationship I can't sit here and say that no woman would ever be with a bald man or that they have 0 chance. But you also have to remember that I met her when I had hair. I feel like I got lucky with love, but that doesn't mean that I worship her while staying under her thumb...HPM :shock: . It's a mutual work in progress that requires much patience and maturity (something certain folks here can't handle). But despite all that, I can't ignore how becoming bald has changed my life and interactions with people. As long as I'm bald I will always suffer from this stigma.

you ever think you marries her for the wrong reasons ? I am curious if your paranoia associated with your balding made you latch on to your girlfriend and you stuck without due to fear of being alone ? Because if you really love her I would stop worrying about your hair loss, log off your computer go tell her you love her and do things to make yourself and her happy.

Woah, I love my wife very much and I take offense to your presumption. And how the hell do my own personal insecurities (which everyone has btw) directly correlate to loving my wife any less? How? She is self-conscious about her muffin top but does that mean that she doesn't love me because of it? And I not only tell but show her I love her every chance I get thank you very much.[/quote:at868myl]

I never implied you don't love her I simply asked if your baldness made you stick it out due to being so insecure with your appearance, I wasn't trying to offend. My point is if she loves you and you love her why do you care so much about being bald? Also my point was to simply tell you that I wouldn't worry about it and I wouldn't spend anytime on here I would go be with her, she obviously loves you and doesn't care thus also proving the point that some women simply don't care and may even be attracted to bald people. You said in another post that you felt you got lucky with love cause you met her when you had hair, it seems to me she didn't head for the hills when you lost hair so why are you so bothered by hair loss ? How can someone be surrounded with so much positive and yet be so negative ? I have seen and had my fair share of relationships being ruined by insecurities so I was trying to say don't drive her away by being so negative with thoughts of you being ugly, unattractive, social outcast etc. If you get in your head and think these things eventually you will convince yourself that they are true, and let me tell you nothing ends more relationships than losing your mind in yourself. So if you love her let it go the hair is gone, stop letting it destroy your confidence, love her unconditionally as she loves you. Slowly as you take a more positive approach you will truly start to feel more positive about yourself and your situation, if you continue down a path of self loathing don't be shocked if the people in your life pull away from you.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
baldness sucks, without or without a girlfriend.

andre agassi hated it, so did julius ceaser.

ok maybe not hated it, but they much prefered to have hair on their scalp rather than exposing their face without the natural protection of hair.

seb

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
baldness sucks, without or without a girlfriend.

andre agassi hated it, so did julius ceaser.

ok maybe not hated it, but they much prefered to have hair on their scalp rather than exposing their face without the natural protection of hair.

Everybody hates baldness,even the d**kheads on slybaldguys.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
I never implied you don't love her I simply asked if your baldness made you stick it out due to being so insecure with your appearance, I wasn't trying to offend. My point is if she loves you and you love her why do you care so much about being bald? Also my point was to simply tell you that I wouldn't worry about it and I wouldn't spend anytime on here I would go be with her, she obviously loves you and doesn't care thus also proving the point that some women simply don't care and may even be attracted to bald people. You said in another post that you felt you got lucky with love cause you met her when you had hair, it seems to me she didn't head for the hills when you lost hair so why are you so bothered by hair loss ? How can someone be surrounded with so much positive and yet be so negative ? I have seen and had my fair share of relationships being ruined by insecurities so I was trying to say don't drive her away by being so negative with thoughts of you being ugly, unattractive, social outcast etc. If you get in your head and think these things eventually you will convince yourself that they are true, and let me tell you nothing ends more relationships than losing your mind in yourself. So if you love her let it go the hair is gone, stop letting it destroy your confidence, love her unconditionally as she loves you. Slowly as you take a more positive approach you will truly start to feel more positive about yourself and your situation, if you continue down a path of self loathing don't be shocked if the people in your life pull away from you.

The point that she loves me doesn't change the fact that I still cringe at my own reflection. Doesn't change the fact that when I leave the house uncovered, people stare at me like there is something wrong with me. It upsets me, girlfriend or not. Can you understand that?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Buzzlightyear said:

The point that she loves me doesn't change the fact that I still cringe at my own reflection. Doesn't change the fact that when I leave the house uncovered, people stare at me like there is something wrong with me. It upsets me, girlfriend or not. Can you understand that?

People weren't staring at you when you had hair?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Nope, I was safe.

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Buzzlightyear said:

She loves you and you love her my point is who gives a flying f*** how others view you? (which I am going to go on a limb and say is all in your head). You have 0 to be ashamed about and how do you know girls aren't looking at you and saying "damn that's a good looking bald guy"? Or guys looking at you and saying "damn I hope I look that good when/if I lose my hair?" Maybe when "these" people are starring at you, you should ask them why they are starring at you, instead of having paranoid delusions in your own head.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm sorry but when you say that things I've seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears are all in my head you are basically implying that I'm psychotic and I find that deeply offensive. Don't you dare tell me that what I know is not real without walking in my god dammed shoes alright? I don't need your f*****g patronizing sermon.

seb

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I'm sorry but when you say that things I've seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears are all in my head you are basically implying that I'm psychotic and I find that deeply offensive. Don't you dare tell me that what I know is not real without walking in my god dammed shoes alright? I don't need your f****ing patronizing sermon.

I wish these people who are saying you and I are paranoid,come be a fly on the wall in our lives for a month....their beliefs would soon change.

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
seb said:
uncomfortable man said:
I'm sorry but when you say that things I've seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears are all in my head you are basically implying that I'm psychotic and I find that deeply offensive. Don't you dare tell me that what I know is not real without walking in my god dammed shoes alright? I don't need your f****ing patronizing sermon.

I wish these people who are saying you and I are paranoid,come be a fly on the wall in our lives for a month....their beliefs would soon change.

I am more than likely balder than both of you and I am 26 not sure if that's younger than you, I know it younger than UCM. No one has ever looked at me like I was sick or weird or ever looked at me in that way or said anything in that manner, so forgive me for being skeptical with both of your views on other people's perspective on yourselves. I said it before and I'll say it again I obviously must be the luckiest bald guy in the world like that is the only answer I can come up with after talking to most people on here. It's like girls know how big my penis is before even seeing it I mean that has to be it.

Maybe if both of you didn't act the way you sound on this forum in real life, like a couple of sad sack losers who associate all of their self worth in this life with their hair, maybe people wouldn't view you in that way (still don't believe they are). You people make it like people who are bald can't have happy fulfilled lives and it's really sad and utterly pathetic. I wonder how many people have popped onto this forum to get honest advice and just automatically come to the conclusion that their lives are over because of reading majority of posters on here. It's really fing sad and even if people do look at you or talk about you in some negative way because of your hair ............... WHO GIVES A sh*t? It's your life so f what people think about you like honestly you guys lose your hair and revert back to 13 year olds associating your entire worth with being cool and looking good, no offense but grow the f up.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
I obviously must be the luckiest bald guy in the world

Either that or a troll...

Look, I'm not saying that a bald man can't be content or even happy but by your own words, people are different so respect that two way street and accept that there are those who don't accept baldness for whatever reasons. It's one thing to believe something, it's another to push your beliefs onto other people. If you are so content in your supposed baldness then why are you even here? You didn't just accidently arrive at this place, you knew the nature of this section before entering. So to come here and get all up in our face and call us losers only exposes your lack of tact.

seb

Reaction score
"I am more likely balder than both of you".Are you really....I didnt know you could get much balder than fully sly. :shock:

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Buzzlightyear said:
I obviously must be the luckiest bald guy in the world

Either that or a troll...

Look, I'm not saying that a bald man can't be content or even happy but by your own words, people are different so respect that two way street and accept that there are those who don't accept baldness for whatever reasons. It's one thing to believe something, it's another to push your beliefs onto other people. If you are so content in your supposed baldness then why are you even here? You didn't just accidently arrive at this place, you knew the nature of this section before entering. So to come here and get all up in our face and call us losers only exposes your lack of tact.

I am no troll, nor am I trying to push any sort of agenda I am simply stating that you and other posters are way to worried about what people think about you and it's because of that you guys are so down on yourselves. I am content with my baldness was I always ? No of course not I started balding quickly at 19 and I went through a crisis identity, sh*t I have grown through more than one. I post a optimistic point of view on here because unlike some people I don't think life is over cause you lost your hair and like I said I think all the negativity on here is ridiculous. I am aware that my and other optimistic views aren't going to change how most of you feel, but for the lurkers out there they deserve to know that their lives are not destined for misery due to baldness. I posted in here originally because I couldn't believe the negative views in here and I know personally what it's like to struggle with who you are, losing your hair, depression etc so I guess foolishly I thought I could be of some assistance.

I do a ton of volunteer work with teens with depression/anxiety and other related mental illness. When I saw how down people were in here it just effects me because I know personally what it's like to struggle with yourself and life in general. Believe me my posts are in good nature because I have seen the effects first hand of depression, anxiety and just getting caught up in your own head to the brink of insanity. Life is to short for people to waste feeling so utterly low and down on themselves especially over something they have no control over. I have seen people attempt suicide, mutilate their bodies, beat themselves up over all sorts of things and it's not a pretty life, it's a dark road that you can get so lost on and not find your way back ever. Personally I just don't want to see that happen to any of you and any people in general and sometimes it starts with saying "I hate the way I look." Many of you might not be in a real dark place but it doesn't start off that way it starts with one negative thing and you pound it into your own head for so long you believe it. So my apologies for any disrespect.

barcafan

Reaction score
f*** that.

i almost burnt myself drinking coffee this morning and i nearly ended it right then and there.

f*** my life.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Those are some fantastic posts Buzzlightyear. It's a shame one gets accused of trolling around here solely for posting some positive comments. It's not that I think ucman and others don't make some good points, and yes I'm in the NW4< crowd who "doesn't get it" but still, I believe the amount of negativity on here is ridiculous.

I wonder what did everyone here think about bald people before they starting balding themselves? Did you look at them as freaks, treat them differently, point finger at them and laugh? What difference did the lack of hair make when it came to interaction with those people? I can honestly I've never cared one bit. I mean, you notice it, just like you notice someone is overweight, tall, short, has a big nose or whatever, but in the end it still makes zero difference how you view them as a person. And IF someone is the kind of person to judge others over things they have no control of, should one really care that much, or care at all about what they think?