Women only want men with straight/convex hairlines!

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Its come to my attention that most of the men women lust after have low, straight almost curved juvenille like hairlines. Below I have posted a few pics as examples:

jamie-foxx-celebrity-photo.jpg

AGM-000871.jpg

LostShootsCast_002.jpg

E_WentworthMiller_325.jpg

Now obviously the first couple of guys are black and they tend to have different hairlines to white males and in certain circumstances like Jamie Foxx the hairline almost looks like its been spray painted on! But you try telling this to a woman, they have no idea about the concept of a maturing hairline or the balding process. If they see the slightest amount of reccession or any other hairline shape that isnt perfectly straight or curved downwards, they assume ur balding! And you may disagree with me, but i've seen this occur in real life situations. Women lust after a man who has a hairline like their own or like that of a juvenile, which to me is pretty twisted and sick. Im not saying they dont like guys whos hair isnt like this. Im just saying they think this kinda hairline is the norm for a man...Especially for a white male, which we all know is total bull-s-hit. Anyway with these kind of celebrities, guys that have higher or wider foreheads, with slight reccession basically have no hope of impressing a really hot woman, because she just see's him as an inferior male specimen, who is balding and the word "balding" to women is a really disgusting word...Almost like a disease they can catch. Anyway this is just an observation, their will always be exceptions to the rule. However next time you when one of your girlfriends mentions a certain guy is hot, examine his hairline and I guarantee there is a 90% chance his hairline and forehead is relatively low with a straight or curved hairline. Anyway thats my rant for today. Opinions please :)

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi there.

1. Jamie Foxx's hairline *IS* painted on.

2. This is just the same as men lusting after unrealisitically beautiful women in magazines. Can't you see that?

3. Have you ever actually asked women/girls outright for their hairloss-in-men opinions? I have, I've asked many. Can you guess what they said?

G

metalheaddude, does your nick mean you're into heavy metal by any chance? I thought heavy metal dudes are manly and masculine and don't worry about hairloss that much. The bald look is kinda in amongst heavy metal folk anyways. Just my 2 cents, of course we're all individuals. The dude in your avatar looks more like hair metal dude to me, no offence if it's you, hair metal had its moments.

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
Hi there.

2. This is just the same as men lusting after unrealisitically beautiful women in magazines. Can't you see that?

3. Have you ever actually asked women/girls outright for their hairloss-in-men opinions? I have, I've asked many. Can you guess what they said?

No. 2- I agree

As for 3. What did they say? I asked once and they said "just look at yourself, you're damn hot." No really they mentioned Vin Diesel and Bruce Willis as examples of sexy bald men.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
The dude in your avatar looks more like hair metal dude to me, no offence if it's you, hair metal had its moments.

oh nooooo, the avatar dude is a total emo. haircore!

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Stop being so bitter.

"I'm going bald so all women are shallow and evil."

Maybe 16 year old high-school girls prefer juvenile hairlines but I know hundreds of proper women who prefer the more mature look of Jude Law, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, Callum Best et al.

All those people you posted are famous, rich, toned and generally good looking. There are millions of men with perfect hairlines who look like sh*t. The reason a lot of women are put off by balding, young men is because they generally mope around with no self-esteem. I get about six times more much pussy since I shaved my head compared to when I had longer, thicker hair.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Jude Law is a rare exception to the rule. And he can get away with his reccesion because he has a low forehead and has highly desirable facial features like a really manly strong jawline. But what about guys who have a turkey neck? All they got is their hair!

Metal heads don't care about hair?? are you serious!!!? GOOD HAIR IS CRITICAL! The look in metal/hardcore genres have changed. Now its all about the HAIR, you only have to browse myspace to see the sea of kids of with long bangs and spikey hair doo's...Its like their identity. You're probably refering to the metal guys of old who have gone bald and shave there heads. But let me assure you if they actually had hair, it would be long passed there shoulders (old school metal look) so they rockout and headbang with it. A perfect example is Ozzie Osbourne, one of the forefathers of metal. See below (note the long hair).

http://i.rollingstone.com/assets/rs/1/1 ... 215_lg.jpg

He has exceptional hair for a man his age and shocking lifestyle of drugs and alcohol! Just goes to prove diet has nothing to do with baldness its all genetic. (unfortunatelly).

G

metalheaddude said:
Jude Law is a rare exception to the rule. And he can get away with his reccesion because he has a low forehead and has highly desirable facial features like a really manly strong jawline. But what about guys who have a turkey neck? All they got is their hair!

Metal heads don't care about hair?? are you serious!!!? GOOD HAIR IS CRITICAL! The look in metal/hardcore genres have changed. Now its all about the HAIR, you only have to browse myspace to see the sea of kids of with long bangs and spikey hair doo's...Its like their identity. You're probably refering to the metal guys of old who have gone bald and shave there heads. But let me assure you if they actually had hair, it would be long passed there shoulders (old school metal look) so they rockout and headbang with it. A perfect example is Ozzie Osbourne, one of the forefathers of metal. See below (note the long hair).

He has exceptional hair for a man his age and shocking lifestyle of drugs and alcohol! Just goes to prove diet has nothing to do with baldness its all genetic. (unfortunatelly).

Those aren't true metalheads imo. True metalheads consider only 2 hairstyles: either it's long hair or buzzed/shaved. No f*****g spiked up sh*t, that's for posers. Just my 2 cents, I'm not a true metalhead myself but into the genre alright. Yeah and Ozzy Osbourne is a hideous loser who has ruined his life with drug abuse and is totally manipulated by his greedy, ugly wife. He hasn't made anything worth mentioning since "No More Tears" in 1991. Not to mention his kids...

s.a.f

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
flimflam said:
Hi there.

what!? it looks like he just get a "line-up" or edge-up if you ask me..

Jamie fox has had a hair transplant, the twat did'nt even go for FUE, he has a big strip scar at the back of his head and put a tattoo over it to try and cover it up. If you look on google you can find pics of it and pics of him doing stand up comedy in the early 90's with a very high hairline.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Jude Law is not the exception to the rule at all. There are ugly men with and without hair just as their are attractive men with and without hair.

male pattern baldness effects 50% of the male population before they're 30 years old and 80% up to 70+. That's right, men losing their hair are in the MAJORITY. It's actually the people who keep juvenile hairlines that are the "abnormal."

So considering that 50% are effected by male pattern baldness by the time they're 30...if women found hairloss so revolting, then the human race would die out because 50% of the male population would never get laid.

s.a.f

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
male pattern baldness effects 50% of the male population before they're 30 years old and 80% up to 70+. That's right, men losing their hair are in the MAJORITY.
It all depends on the severity. Men who are Nw4/5/6/7 are not in the majority neither are men who show visual loss eg nw3+ in their 20's.

The average man will only experience a moderate degreee of reccession/thinning after the age of 30.

BobbyCharlford said:
It's actually the people who keep juvenile hairlines that are the "abnormal."
:agree:

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
FYI....Wenti Miller (last link) is going bald fast and I doubt that will take away too much from his looks. He is a great actor and a rich SOB.

metalheaddude said:
Its come to my attention that most of the men women lust after have low, straight almost curved juvenille like hairlines. Below I have posted a few pics as examples:

http://images.movieeye.com/store/images ... -photo.jpg

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/AGM-000871.jpg

http://jeromeparis.canalblog.com/images ... st_002.jpg

http://tvcocktail.ivillage.com/entertai ... er_325.jpg

Now obviously the first couple of guys are black and they tend to have different hairlines to white males and in certain circumstances like Jamie Foxx the hairline almost looks like its been spray painted on! But you try telling this to a woman, they have no idea about the concept of a maturing hairline or the balding process. If they see the slightest amount of reccession or any other hairline shape that isnt perfectly straight or curved downwards, they assume ur balding! And you may disagree with me, but i've seen this occur in real life situations. Women lust after a man who has a hairline like their own or like that of a juvenile, which to me is pretty twisted and sick. Im not saying they dont like guys whos hair isnt like this. Im just saying they think this kinda hairline is the norm for a man...Especially for a white male, which we all know is total bull-s-hit. Anyway with these kind of celebrities, guys that have higher or wider foreheads, with slight reccession basically have no hope of impressing a really hot woman, because she just see's him as an inferior male specimen, who is balding and the word "balding" to women is a really disgusting word...Almost like a disease they can catch. Anyway this is just an observation, their will always be exceptions to the rule. However next time you when one of your girlfriends mentions a certain guy is hot, examine his hairline and I guarantee there is a 90% chance his hairline and forehead is relatively low with a straight or curved hairline. Anyway thats my rant for today. Opinions please :)

e reed

Established Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
metalheaddude said:

Those aren't true metalheads imo. True metalheads consider only 2 hairstyles: either it's long hair or buzzed/shaved. No f****ing spiked up $#iT, that's for posers. Just my 2 cents, I'm not a true metalhead myself but into the genre alright. Yeah and Ozzy Osbourne is a hideous loser who has ruined his life with drug abuse and is totally manipulated by his greedy, ugly wife. He hasn't made anything worth mentioning since "No More Tears" in 1991. Not to mention his kids...

f-ing hilarious. Tell it like it is. :agree:

G

e reed said:
f-ing hilarious. Tell it like it is. :agree:

Well that is my impression and that's how it is where I live... I don't see no damn metalheads with emo haircuts or spiked up hair. And by metalheads I mean ppl who are really devoted to the genre. I listen to metal a lot but I don't consider myself a metalhead. Metalhead, what a stupid word that is btw :) .

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
askas said:
BobbyChalfont said:
Jude Law is not the exception to the rule at all. There are ugly men with and without hair just as their are attractive men with and without hair.

male pattern baldness effects 50% of the male population before they're 30 years old and 80% up to 70+. That's right, men losing their hair are in the MAJORITY. It's actually the people who keep juvenile hairlines that are the "abnormal."

So considering that 50% are effected by male pattern baldness by the time they're 30...if women found hairloss so revolting, then the human race would die out because 50% of the male population would never get laid.

There were no condoms, sex was very early.

What? I'm talking about nowadays. It may suprise some of you to know, but humanity still has to procreate.

e reed

Established Member
Reaction score
It is a ridiculous notion that a man with thinning hair, balding, or that is bald will not find a sexual partner. It's not like hair loss is equivalent to leprosy. I would think fat men would be less likely to get laid than bald men, bald + fat man, he's going to have to try a little harder.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
vipergts said:
FYI....Wenti Miller (last link) is going bald fast and I doubt that will take away too much from his looks. He is a great actor and a rich SOB.

metalheaddude said:

http://images.movieeye.com/store/images ... -photo.jpg

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/AGM-000871.jpg

http://jeromeparis.canalblog.com/images ... st_002.jpg

http://tvcocktail.ivillage.com/entertai ... er_325.jpg

Miller!! are you kidding me! he has a FULL head of hair...he buzzes it 2 a week.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":ecfe8]
flimflam said:
Hi there.

what!? it looks like he just get a "line-up" or edge-up if you ask me..

Jamie fox has had a hair transplant, the twat did'nt even go for FUE, he has a big strip scar at the back of his head and put a tattoo over it to try and cover it up. If you look on google you can find pics of it and pics of him doing stand up comedy in the early 90's with a very high hairline.[/quote:ecfe8]

wow i didnt know....instead of gettin a tattoo...why didnt he just grow his hair out a little?