Women only want men with straight/convex hairlines!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
no offence to the OP but this is the most ridiculous post ever

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
Jude Law is not the exception to the rule at all. There are ugly men with and without hair just as their are attractive men with and without hair.

male pattern baldness effects 50% of the male population before they're 30 years old and 80% up to 70+. That's right, men losing their hair are in the MAJORITY. It's actually the people who keep juvenile hairlines that are the "abnormal."

So considering that 50% are effected by male pattern baldness by the time they're 30...if women found hairloss so revolting, then the human race would die out because 50% of the male population would never get laid.

The medical rule is in the 20s about 20% is losing hair, 30s 30% and so on..but offcourse some stop at norwood 3 and so on. But in Norway where I live, I acctually see more bald/shaved people now, then I did 5 years ago. Alot of newspapers call it a trend and the world is heading for evolution..

I wonder how it is in a 1000years...a world of baldies and your family in the future have a big photo of your baldingself in their dinning room..and saying...look, my family was among the proud baldies in the 20th century :woot:

viva la balding revolution or something

RaginDemon

Reaction score
vipergts said:
FYI....Wenti Miller (last link) is going bald fast and I doubt that will take away too much from his looks. He is a great actor and a rich SOB.

metalheaddude said:
Its come to my attention that most of the men women lust after have low, straight almost curved juvenille like hairlines. Below I have posted a few pics as examples:

http://images.movieeye.com/store/images ... -photo.jpg

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/AGM-000871.jpg

http://jeromeparis.canalblog.com/images ... st_002.jpg

http://tvcocktail.ivillage.com/entertai ... er_325.jpg

Now obviously the first couple of guys are black and they tend to have different hairlines to white males and in certain circumstances like Jamie Foxx the hairline almost looks like its been spray painted on! But you try telling this to a woman, they have no idea about the concept of a maturing hairline or the balding process. If they see the slightest amount of reccession or any other hairline shape that isnt perfectly straight or curved downwards, they assume ur balding! And you may disagree with me, but i've seen this occur in real life situations. Women lust after a man who has a hairline like their own or like that of a juvenile, which to me is pretty twisted and sick. Im not saying they dont like guys whos hair isnt like this. Im just saying they think this kinda hairline is the norm for a man...Especially for a white male, which we all know is total bull-s-hit. Anyway with these kind of celebrities, guys that have higher or wider foreheads, with slight reccession basically have no hope of impressing a really hot woman, because she just see's him as an inferior male specimen, who is balding and the word "balding" to women is a really disgusting word...Almost like a disease they can catch. Anyway this is just an observation, their will always be exceptions to the rule. However next time you when one of your girlfriends mentions a certain guy is hot, examine his hairline and I guarantee there is a 90% chance his hairline and forehead is relatively low with a straight or curved hairline. Anyway thats my rant for today. Opinions please :)

your such a moron to say Miller is balding...he's got the perfect hair, he just happens to buzz it down like that.

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
Go fuk yourself asshol* who who calling a moron? Use the search button on this site or HLH or do a search on Google.

RaginDemon said:
vipergts said:
FYI....Wenti Miller (last link) is going bald fast and I doubt that will take away too much from his looks. He is a great actor and a rich SOB.

metalheaddude said:
Its come to my attention that most of the men women lust after have low, straight almost curved juvenille like hairlines. Below I have posted a few pics as examples:

http://images.movieeye.com/store/images ... -photo.jpg

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/AGM-000871.jpg

http://jeromeparis.canalblog.com/images ... st_002.jpg

http://tvcocktail.ivillage.com/entertai ... er_325.jpg

Now obviously the first couple of guys are black and they tend to have different hairlines to white males and in certain circumstances like Jamie Foxx the hairline almost looks like its been spray painted on! But you try telling this to a woman, they have no idea about the concept of a maturing hairline or the balding process. If they see the slightest amount of reccession or any other hairline shape that isnt perfectly straight or curved downwards, they assume ur balding! And you may disagree with me, but i've seen this occur in real life situations. Women lust after a man who has a hairline like their own or like that of a juvenile, which to me is pretty twisted and sick. Im not saying they dont like guys whos hair isnt like this. Im just saying they think this kinda hairline is the norm for a man...Especially for a white male, which we all know is total bull-s-hit. Anyway with these kind of celebrities, guys that have higher or wider foreheads, with slight reccession basically have no hope of impressing a really hot woman, because she just see's him as an inferior male specimen, who is balding and the word "balding" to women is a really disgusting word...Almost like a disease they can catch. Anyway this is just an observation, their will always be exceptions to the rule. However next time you when one of your girlfriends mentions a certain guy is hot, examine his hairline and I guarantee there is a 90% chance his hairline and forehead is relatively low with a straight or curved hairline. Anyway thats my rant for today. Opinions please :)

your such a moron to say Miller is balding...he's got the perfect hair, he just happens to buzz it down like that.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Artista said:
You forgot one word in your title: shallow...

My gf says she dosnt care if I lose all my hair. I cant help but think that when this becomes a reality her mind will change :dunno:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Man there are a lot of virgins on this site. :smack:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Man there are a lot of virgins on this site. :smack:

yup :woot:

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
e reed said:
What about Jude Law?
Or Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, Dave Chappelle, Nick Cage, Jack Nicholson in his prime...

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
e reed said:
It is a ridiculous notion that a man with thinning hair, balding, or that is bald will not find a sexual partner. It's not like hair loss is equivalent to leprosy. I would think fat men would be less likely to get laid than bald men, bald + fat man, he's going to have to try a little harder.
I'm fucked... :sobbing:

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude, I have a girlfriend and my hairline is receded as hell. i'm not even rich.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slowburn said:
e reed said:
What about Jude Law?
Or Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, Dave Chappelle, Nick Cage, Jack Nicholson in his prime...

Vin Diesel is gay so I don't think he cares what women think about his hair.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Bollocks hes gay, a nasty tabloid rumour sent out by bitchy faggots that write them, because they secretly want them to be.

100 pound bet that prick pariz hilton ,(i think hes called) made up just because hes a bitter queen, and bitter about being a wrong en.

:jackit:

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would imagine that it's easier to fix fatness than it is baldness.

Get down the gym fellas...

CCS

Reaction score
Hey, why you guys arguing about women's tastes in men? Most men are balding, and most american women are fat, so there are enough to go around. If you want the then ones, then your problem is YOU are shallow, not your hair.

s.a.f

Reaction score
:stupid: either that or he's had a bump on the head. :alien:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
vipergts said:
Go fuk yourself asshol* who who calling a moron? Use the search button on this site or HLH or do a search on Google.

Show me a reliable source where Wentworth Miller is balding? don't give me no little girl gassip crap or use Taug's Norwood standand.