Women only want men with straight/convex hairlines!

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
HPM was one mean mofo then I guess. Although he has a rich mom now which offsets everything. It's a bit confusing this karma thing :dunno:

slipy

Reaction score
his majesty is still pretty mean, at least to those who he refers to as ''peasants".

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
Darth Vader huh? must be rough being bald two times in a row.

i just explained the basic principle of the idea of karma.
remmember even scientists haven't disproved the existence of god.
but go ahead, believe in nothingness if you must, im not trying to convince you.

They have'nt disproved the existence of father Christmas, Psiedon or Superman or Godzilla either.
I think most rational people with a basic grasp of common sense need some form of actual 'real' evidence before they believe something exists.

Or maybe I could sell you some magic hair growth beans?

[attachment=0:3m7pptjv]420828_3065771015245_1592624189_2556801_1399662296_n.jpg[/attachment:3m7pptjv]

Attachments

• 420828_3065771015245_1592624189_2556801_1399662296_n.jpg
    420828_3065771015245_1592624189_2556801_1399662296_n.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 419

slipy

Reaction score
comparing believing in god to believing in the existence of Godzilla? really?

i can see where you're coming from but i think your point of view and logic is flawed. there have been many scientists in history of science who believed in the existence of god. then there are those who don't. there are differing opinions out there. when it comes to existential questions i try to take all opinions into account. i never said i believed in this 100%. all im suggesting is it doesn't hurt to try to be more open minded.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Great, now people can call my past life an a**h** by evidence of my present one's baldness. I don't like it. Good thing it's not real.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
To SAF, being in a long term relationship I can't sit here and say that no woman would ever be with a bald man or that they have 0 chance. But you also have to remember that I met her when I had hair. I feel like I got lucky with love, but that doesn't mean that I worship her while staying under her thumb...HPM :shock: . It's a mutual work in progress that requires much patience and maturity (something certain folks here can't handle). But despite all that, I can't ignore how becoming bald has changed my life and interactions with people. As long as I'm bald I will always suffer from this stigma.

Baldilox

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
To SAF, being in a long term relationship I can't sit here and say that no woman would ever be with a bald man or that they have 0 chance. But you also have to remember that I met her when I had hair. I feel like I got lucky with love, but that doesn't mean that I worship her while staying under her thumb...HPM :shock: . It's a mutual work in progress that requires much patience and maturity (something certain folks here can't handle). But despite all that, I can't ignore how becoming bald has changed my life and interactions with people. As long as I'm bald I will always suffer from this stigma.

This is a great post.

You look excellent with a buzzed head, fortunately. To alleviate the paranoia and rightful concerns and grievances you still have over your balding, and the way you are perceived, might I recommend SMP -- Dr. Rassman and Jae Pak have recently been perfecting and offering the practice.

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:

you ever think you marries her for the wrong reasons ? I am curious if your paranoia associated with your balding made you latch on to your girlfriend and you stuck without due to fear of being alone ? Because if you really love her I would stop worrying about your hair loss, log off your computer go tell her you love her and do things to make yourself and her happy.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Ucm is a crybaby , he's tall, has good facial features, married and still hate his life, man grow the f*** up, unlike us your sly, us the people who are lossing their hair in a young age are the people who need to cry, not a 30+ tall sly bald guy

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Ucm is a crybaby , he's tall, has good facial features, married and still hate his life, man grow the f*ck up, unlike us your sly, us the people who are lossing their hair in a young age are the people who need to cry, not a 30+ tall sly bald guy

You're a bit of a c*** aren't you?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
uncomfortable man said:

you ever think you marries her for the wrong reasons ? I am curious if your paranoia associated with your balding made you latch on to your girlfriend and you stuck without due to fear of being alone ? Because if you really love her I would stop worrying about your hair loss, log off your computer go tell her you love her and do things to make yourself and her happy.

Woah, I love my wife very much and I take offense to your presumption. And how the hell do my own personal insecurities (which everyone has btw) directly correlate to loving my wife any less? How? She is self-conscious about her muffin top but does that mean that she doesn't love me because of it? And I not only tell but show her I love her every chance I get thank you very much.

B

Beingbaldsucks

ghg said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
Ucm is a crybaby , he's tall, has good facial features, married and still hate his life, man grow the f*ck up, unlike us your sly, us the people who are lossing their hair in a young age are the people who need to cry, not a 30+ tall sly bald guy

You're a bit of a c**t aren't you?
That's all you got?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Baldilox said:
the paranoia and rightful concerns and grievances you still have over your balding, and the way you are perceived,/quote]
This is all I want to hear from anybody, ever.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
But you also have to remember that I met her when I had hair. I feel like I got lucky with love,

Who gives a f*** if you got lucky or not. Obviously she doesn't give a f*** that you're sly(?), why should you? Unless you want to get action on the side what difference does it make?

I would swap your life with mine in a heart beat, even if it was for a day. I bet you would be begging to swap back within an hour, and you would be completely over your self pity bullshit.

Both you and Joe from Staten Island need to move on, there are plenty of guys out there like you two. I on the other hand am more unique and there is far less guys in the first world country that has to deal with the sh*t I do. If I went into more details you would understand where I am coming from but I just can't do it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
zeroes said:
Who gives a f*ck if you got lucky or not. Obviously she doesn't give a f*ck that you're sly(?), why should you? Unless you want to get action on the side what difference does it make?

Like I said earlier, my wife has her own insecurities too. She wants to loose 30 lbs and if she could afford to do something about her wrinkles she would... Does the fact that her issues don't deter me from being attracted to her make her any less self conscious about them? No, it doesn't - same issue with me. And it's not about finding something on the side, it's about most people having hair on their heads. It's about conformity.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
i still wouldnt compare baldness to natural aging wrinkles or loosing weight for a women.

hairloss is phycoligcal, with or without a wife it is phycoligcal.

i jsut DO NOT LIKE shaving away all my hair and go around like a walking easter egg 24/7 for the rest of my life and keep pretending i look normal and natural like this.

as UCMan says people look at me with embarement, like i forgot to my pants on before i left the house.

im sorry but IT DOES NOT LOOK RIGHT.

i dont care if i see some guy at a bar that has no hair, he doesnt look right, its not right.

overweight women look normal, ageing women in their 30s look normal.

i remeber playing hitman on pc, and he was bald like i became later, my thoughts on that was i coulndt imagine walking around like him ALL THE TIME, id hate it, i'd wear a hat or something and wait for my hairline to grow back because i think it looks wierd to have no hairline, that will always be my standpoint.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
At least we are on the same page as far as understanding how relevant the baldness stigma is to our lives. About how people can be utter douche bags towards us for no other reason than our lack of hair. People are always going to notice, we are always going to turn heads in a bad way and that will never change... it just sucks having to experience life from the shitty end of the stick and constantly fielding all of this negative attention and energy can be spiritually exhausting.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
zeroes said:
Who gives a f*ck if you got lucky or not. Obviously she doesn't give a f*ck that you're sly(?), why should you? Unless you want to get action on the side what difference does it make?

Like I said earlier, my wife has her own insecurities too. She wants to loose 30 lbs and if she could afford to do something about her wrinkles she would... Does the fact that her issues don't deter me from being attracted to her make her any less self conscious about them? No, it doesn't - same issue with me. And it's not about finding something on the side, it's about most people having hair on their heads. It's about conformity.

Loosing weight and wrinkles are two different things. If she needs to loose weight for health reasons you should support her.

I'm sure you have other insecurities besides your lack of hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
zeroes said:
uncomfortable man said:
zeroes said:

Loosing weight and wrinkles are two different things. If she needs to loose weight for health reasons you should support her.

I'm sure you have other insecurities besides your lack of hair.

I would support her even if it wasn't for health reasons... because I love her. But whatever differences aside, do you understand my point? You know, how having insecurities doesn't equate to loving your partner any less? You failed to respond to that part :whistle: And my baldness by far overshadows any other insecurities I may have (which are a million times more easy to remedy than being bald). I can honestly say that if I had a full head of hair, I would have no room to complain about anything in my life.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
my brother said the same thing, no doubt you'll find some other faultin yourself you wont like.

its like how can you compare being pre-maturely bald to some other physcail attribute you could have.

i mean im in my 20s but i have the hair condition of an unluck 50 year old, its a valid fault, its not like im complianing about a large nose or big ears.