Women like masculine men, not girls like you all

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
to be fair, think you have a point
Everytime a woman wants to seriously date me they start to become controlling
Next time you straddle someone else's partner, look at the bedside photo of their "man". Guaranteed he has a skinny-fat frame, clean-shaved(or that try hard "stubble beard" look) and is smiling inanely.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The one "up" is the one who controls the relationship. He/she got the "power". That person is not as emotionally invested, wouldnt care that much if the relationship goes to sh*t, has many other options and is not as much in love as the other person.

The one "down" is the one who will worry more, very emotionally invested, his or her world would fall apart if they break up, very little options, is way more in love than the other person.

To have a successful relationship with a woman, you always need to be the one who is "up".

When you are "up", she will:

1. Be very horny and wet for you, always.
2. Wont think much about other guys, at all.
3. Obsess over you, you will take up alot of her thoughts every day.
4. She will initiate contact way more than you.
5. If the conversation goes stale, she will feel anxiety and do everything to reinitiate it.
6. Will carefully read your messages, and respond to them.

When you are "down", she will:

1. Not be as horny. When it has gotten really bad, not at all.
2. Will look at other guys, imagine having sex with them, keeping "her options open", in her mind.
3. Wont obsess over you, "whatever".
4. She will initiate contact less than you, and when you text her, she wont feel that "rush", it will be more like "meh..".
5. If the conversation goes stale, she wont feel very much motivation to reinitiate.
6. When you text her, she might ignore certain parts of the text, and might respond to others. Her "system" wont even read your whole text, literally, its like her brain goes blind
agains much of it.

Always be up, always. If not, you are on your way to getting cucked and dumped.

Sourced from Lookism.net

cringe
edit i only say cringe because i usd to be so obsessed with red pill and all the tipsand tricks literally wroe myself an own manul on how t maintain a good relationship its really good but then irl its so much more complicated than that

my ex tgf was "up" all the time with me then a week later was down when she met some other chad and left
like there's so many factors then reading online these things

i actually regret spending years trying to be "alpha" and "red pill" and all that sh*t bad for the mind

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is simply stupid. No, women don't want a bald hyper-masculine hyper confindent "ogre". Quite the opposite, they want men with youthful faces and a full head of hair.

A9694B9B-3AA9-4217-89DD-5196A80FBBB0.jpeg

tell him that

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women, studies show, XX's anyway, prefer softer less masculine XY's to spend their days with and even their non-fertile nights. Studies show that when in estrus, females prefer larger, more masculine partners, even with beards for breeding purposes. Two days later, they are back with their "sissy" male consorts. During times of fertility, women appear to approve of larger-sized penises and may even enjoy having their cervix thumped repeatedly if you will. Some chicks hate having the cervix even grazed and I am not speaking from experience just hearsay from our ex-wife.

This stuff is all out there in books. Check out the movie Magnolia and the Tom Cruise character. Does that stuff work? Yes, ultimately with enough broads and enough booze, Cruise's pick-up techniques work but you have to yank on a bunch of udders so to speak. Sex in the dark is sex in the dark and it's not so shabby.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, because all those studies literally prove the point of the red pill.
just like the study found, during estrus women prefer the more masculine men with strong masculine features such as strong jaws, sculptured faces, highbone cheeks, etc, all the masculine features that indicate better male genetics, high testosterone at birth etc.

and then when that estrus is over, they go back to wanted the less masculine men, the softer men, the more feminine men, the same men they prefer for long term relationships, why? science says because women perceive those men as better fathers, and better partners with less chance of cheating on them or leaving the family, and higher chance of sticking around.

now lets see what this TRULY means.

it means that when it comes to real raw physical attraction, when nature knocks on womens door and tells them it's time to have sex and get pregnant, women prefer the masculine attractive men.
and once that urge settles down, they prefer the softer feminine men for the long relationship, aka the beta providers.
LITERALLY red pill being proven in science lmfao.

why do you think women want softer more feminine better for long term relationships, while they want masculine men for flings/one night stands?
because when it comes to sex and raw physical attraction obviously they prefer the masculine attractive men, but clearly since those men are so attractive and high on demand from other women, women know they will most likely be less faitful and less chance of them being good fathers.

but more feminine softer men, aka less attractive men, will have way less opportunities for cheating, because less women want them, so women feel more comfortable having them for long term relationship because it's a safer bet.

but when the natural sexual urges kick in, it's not those men women want, they want the alpha men.

I'm not sure why you posted this information about these studies because you're just proving OP's point more than ever.

NO MAN wants to be that "feminine soft guy" that women want to be their "long term provider", the "soft gentle father".
men want to be that guy your wife is drooling over while she's in estrus and horny.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The one "up" is the one who controls the relationship. He/she got the "power". That person is not as emotionally invested, wouldnt care that much if the relationship goes to sh*t, has many other options and is not as much in love as the other person.

The one "down" is the one who will worry more, very emotionally invested, his or her world would fall apart if they break up, very little options, is way more in love than the other person.

To have a successful relationship with a woman, you always need to be the one who is "up".

When you are "up", she will:

1. Be very horny and wet for you, always.
2. Wont think much about other guys, at all.
3. Obsess over you, you will take up alot of her thoughts every day.
4. She will initiate contact way more than you.
5. If the conversation goes stale, she will feel anxiety and do everything to reinitiate it.
6. Will carefully read your messages, and respond to them.

When you are "down", she will:

1. Not be as horny. When it has gotten really bad, not at all.
2. Will look at other guys, imagine having sex with them, keeping "her options open", in her mind.
3. Wont obsess over you, "whatever".
4. She will initiate contact less than you, and when you text her, she wont feel that "rush", it will be more like "meh..".
5. If the conversation goes stale, she wont feel very much motivation to reinitiate.
6. When you text her, she might ignore certain parts of the text, and might respond to others. Her "system" wont even read your whole text, literally, its like her brain goes blind
agains much of it.

Always be up, always. If not, you are on your way to getting cucked and dumped.

Sourced from Lookism.net
nonsense lmao.
you can be as "up" as you want if you're not attractive she won't look at you a second time.
and if you're much more attractive than her you're automatically "up" in her eyes 24/7 because your "market value" is higher than hers, she knows she's dating with someone out of her league, she will do anything to keep you.

I'm surprised this came from lookism considering they are obsessed with physical appearance, crazy that they still discuss behavior bullshit.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
This thread has been going for a while and I forgot to ask... what actually is a masculine man and a non masculine one? Do we need to just replace those two terms by "good looking" and "less good looking"?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, because all those studies literally prove the point of the red pill.
just like the study found, during estrus women prefer the more masculine men with strong masculine features such as strong jaws, sculptured faces, highbone cheeks, etc, all the masculine features that indicate better male genetics, high testosterone at birth etc.

and then when that estrus is over, they go back to wanted the less masculine men, the softer men, the more feminine men, the same men they prefer for long term relationships, why? science says because women perceive those men as better fathers, and better partners with less chance of cheating on them or leaving the family, and higher chance of sticking around.

now lets see what this TRULY means.

it means that when it comes to real raw physical attraction, when nature knocks on womens door and tells them it's time to have sex and get pregnant, women prefer the masculine attractive men.
and once that urge settles down, they prefer the softer feminine men for the long relationship, aka the beta providers.
LITERALLY red pill being proven in science lmfao.

why do you think women want softer more feminine better for long term relationships, while they want masculine men for flings/one night stands?
because when it comes to sex and raw physical attraction obviously they prefer the masculine attractive men, but clearly since those men are so attractive and high on demand from other women, women know they will most likely be less faitful and less chance of them being good fathers.

but more feminine softer men, aka less attractive men, will have way less opportunities for cheating, because less women want them, so women feel more comfortable having them for long term relationship because it's a safer bet.

but when the natural sexual urges kick in, it's not those men women want, they want the alpha men.

I'm not sure why you posted this information about these studies because you're just proving OP's point more than ever.

NO MAN wants to be that "feminine soft guy" that women want to be their "long term provider", the "soft gentle father".
men want to be that guy your wife is drooling over while she's in estrus and horny.
I am not disagreeing because looks are ultimately both objective and subjective. I think it's easy to overlook that men held many more cards in a pre-industrial society and during times of war, women and children were often taken and made wives by the purported stronger marauders if females. Boys were often made eunuchs and traded particularly in the Middle East. Male eunuchs were highly prized almost certainly above females in terms of what you could exchange them for. Many MtF's find themselves in a similar position in terms of how they are prized by society.

So guys who do use HRT for their hair, are likely to become at least marginally more feminine looking, if not much more so. But many MtF's are deciding not to have surgery and many of the guys who seek out "less dominant" XY's seek them actively and often only want them intact. What does this mean about "breeding" and "more masculine" men? What does this same about being unusual? Sex roles and gender are complicated.

But the fact remains that "pining" about losing one's boyhood looks is considered less than masculine by most of us and probably by females too. So why all of the incel posts? Purportedly these early-to-bald folks are all more masculine in terms of T and DHT on average although we don't know for sure. I appreciate your take on all of this. You put thought into it and it's a subject that many don't want to think about and probably that's a good thing. I have never been able to separate my gender from my longing for my boyish hair.

Best,
Janey

But hair also is different for most adult males who keep it, not all and it's nothing like the hair that most of us might remember from high school.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
'Cept no chicks I know want that, cause pretty much it's the gay male ideal and way overdone for most. To me, that fellow resembles the MtF bimbo contingent and they try to look as much like a bimbo as possible. Presumably it's cathartic in some way. I would much rather have B cups than "that" but I salute the guy. Looks like a lot of work and a lot of crap to lug around. He does have hair, sort of, but if that's the sort of hair that people would be happy with on here, then it seems like a lot of fuss for not much very short hair.

Last edited: