Women Critiquing The "nice Guy" Of Online Dating

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s your duty to smash man. If she wants it and you can get it up just do it. Even surface-level non-slutty ones get horny a lot.

One girl I was with for a brief time I absolutely hated having sex with. She was sort of attractive, but had a terrible-feeling pussy. She wanted it all the time too. It felt like a relief when I broke it off.
Lol if u said this to a girl it would be considered sexist

"Do it because she wants it"

Youre bordering on misandrist now

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also lol zircon, what i was referring to earlier, another f*****g riceburner

Wtf is the explanation for this!? Lol

Just have hair!? Looks theory destroyed? Prostitution!? Lmao

I look better than this weird f****r when i had hair, id even go so far as maybe saying i still look better just f*****g lol

7929a8da8c2cd192ab08a69312dc05f1af0799e0039b4f016a160636cb3fd85d.jpg

3909d797da6d09961fc1a50d28b90cb2584d332d375b1b56d2e5d4a38b58cbaf.jpg

fba77ad40470f022b7c8988763ad700ac06aa394c80de57409d8a1ec2e3a501b.jpg

Just lol is it all about having hair!?

Shes a legit 7-8 what the actual f***

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

I look better than this weird f****r when i had hair, id even go so far as maybe saying i still look better just f*****g lol

View attachment 73193

View attachment 73194

View attachment 73195

I've said it many times hair is 10x more important than facial features in regards to looks, even if it's sh*t hair that's hanging on for dear life like this guys.

blackg

Reaction score
All girls ever think about is sex. There is this one girl I'm talking to about cinema on okcupid atm and she keeps hinting at sex and meeting up with her to watch horror films with her (and chill likely) and it is grossing me out. All I want is just a casual app chat.
Yep you're right, every female is a nymph. No need for nuance here.

blackg

Reaction score

View attachment 73193

View attachment 73194

View attachment 73195

Man, exo!! That chick is fookin' smoking hot!
I love her pale skin and slightly freaky looking face.
She looks like the type of girl I could have long conversations with regarding important Western fashion /cultural movements.

Will bate later.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep you're right, every female is a nymph. No need for nuance here.

I'm yet to meet an attractive girl who isn't. The only girls I have met who aren't are ugly girls with self-esteem issues and avoid sex likely out of fear like incels.

Not necessarily total nymphs, but if you date one the number one thing on their mind is sex even if its a first date. If you have something interesting to talk about its always just a facade for the main event. They get bored of it quickly and crave compliments and dick.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm yet to meet an attractive girl who isn't. The only girls I have met who aren't are ugly girls with self-esteem issues and avoid sex likely out of fear like incels.

Not necessarily total nymphs, but if you date one the number one thing on their mind is sex even if its a first date. If you have something interesting to talk about its always just a facade for the main event. They get bored of it quickly and crave compliments and dick.
These are girls you meet on dating apps right?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
These are girls you meet on dating apps right?

Ye. They are terrible though, my mates girlfriend won't stop messaging me lately and talking about dirty sh*t and sending photos of herself. If I was dating a girl I would never talk to other people like that, yet girls are always flaunting themselves for attention and dick even when they have a partner.

blackg

Reaction score
Ye. They are terrible though, my mates girlfriend won't stop messaging me lately and talking about dirty sh*t and sending photos of herself. If I was dating a girl I would never talk to other people like that, yet girls are always flaunting themselves for attention and dick even when they have a partner.
You really have an over active imagination.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol idk if youre trolling at this point

blackg

Reaction score

Yep, p**rn told you so.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women don't hate nice people - what they hate is weak, passive, pushovers.

If you are assertive, bold, courageous, and happen to do good things (nice things) then they will be into that.

Sadly most 'nice' people aren't actually all that nice and merely appear so because they are gentle and passive.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, p*rn told you so.

Every girl I have met. Why do the only successful meetups I go on happen with girls who it is purely about the sex with? Whenever I try to have an actual conversation or put off just rampantly complimenting and flirting they get bored very quickly, even if they don't seem like sloots. How come even mates girlfriends and girls with boyfriends flirt and send pictures and fish for compliments? How come app girls only respond positively when I compliment and say dirty things?

Not all women are sloots, just the majority. I was talking to a female friend about this who didn't agree and said that the girls she was friends with weren't like this, but my answer is just that they don't tell each other they are sloots and try to act proper and less insanely horny around them but whenever opportunity arises they will be sloots. Sloots will sloot.