Women Critiquing The "nice Guy" Of Online Dating

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the nice guys aren´t that nice. You can see it by the reactions. Being too nice = boring, without self respect. If you feel as something less, how can any girl see you as something more? Also girls likes to do some of the chase too. Behaving badly to them will interest mostly the trash girls. The wedding material girls like and want to be treated nice, but with that beloved word confidence. (This post is not meant directly to you david :) I know you are experienced guy. More like to some of the nice guys here on HairLossTalk.com.)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I agree with this:

niceguys19-thumb-autox778-189701.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
unattractive creepers with one or more psychological hang-ups.

Me me me!

Unfortunately I've been told by women that I'm a "nice guy". One prostitute after our session said I was a "sweet guy". That hurt :(

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cringed reading those. Damn. Just move the f*** on. Abundance mentality,live life. Obviously have to be attractive to some women to pull it off, but you're only making yourself look like a b**ch acting like those guys.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the nice guys aren´t that nice. You can see it by the reactions. Being too nice = boring, without self respect. If you feel as something less, how can any girl see you as something more? Also girls likes to do some of the chase too. Behaving badly to them will interest mostly the trash girls. The wedding material girls like and want to be treated nice, but with that beloved word confidence. (This post is not meant directly to you david :) I know you are experienced guy. More like to some of the nice guys here on HairLossTalk.com.)

I'm actually only mildly experienced, and I'd say that I'm pretty kind and considerate in real life. Therefore, these articles are painful for me.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cringed reading those. Damn. Just move the f*** on. Abundance mentality,live life. Obviously have to be attractive to some women to pull it off, but you're only making yourself look like a b**ch acting like those guys.
there is only one waifu. one does not just "move on" :mad::mad::mad::mad:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I found my session with a prostitute annoying in part because I couldn't believe a single compliment she gave.

What compliments did you get?

I don't get any complements. Except for my massages which I give at the end of sessions. And that's easy to believe because they stay over the alloted (charged) time. "Just five minutes" from their initial request turns into 15 minutes overtime.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What compliments did you get?

I don't get any complements. Except for my massages which I give at the end of sessions. And that's easy to believe because they stay over the alloted (charged) time. "Just five minutes" from their initial request turns into 15 minutes overtime.
confirmed BDD not as ugly as you think you are ;)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I saw in those images were likely unattractive men building up the courage to make an effort with women, getting shot down, and then lashing out because they felt hurt.

Women don't have to go through even the tiniest bit of rejection men have to. Online for example, the average guy has to send 100 messages to be guaranteed a response. Average match rate on Tinder is somewhere in the 1% rate for men. Average sex rate from cold approach on the street is also around 1% even for top "PUAs".

Rejection is easier for some than others, and harder if you really care about the girl. eg. The guy who bought her flowers only to get shot down.

I've been neutral and cold about being rejected, and I've been pretty upset too at times. I don't walk around calling myself a "nice guy" because what's the point of that? I do think I'm someone who treats others well, and tries to contribute positively to the world. But I'm also aware enough to know that women don't care about that, so I'm not going to try to claim it as a "right to sex".

The reason women critique the "nice guy" is they generally don't actually care one way or another how nice you are, and they don't like their hypocrisy highlighted for claiming they do in the first place. Most of the guys I've know who have been incredibly successful with women were terrible people who just happened to be physically attractive.

If women are eager to f*** a good looking child rapist, that tells you everything you need to know about how important being "nice" is.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Panthers looking good. Can they make play-offs?

blackg

Reaction score
Yes, don't emasculate yourself by fawning over these women.
Especially saying sh*t like "you need to relax with chocolates and let me give you a back massage".

That sounded creepoid.