Women Critiquing The "nice Guy" Of Online Dating

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again I disagree with the assertion here that getting hot women is what’s important. Being happy is what’s important. It’s not a cope at all, it’s part of being a well-adjusted person.

Your last goodbye message stayed that chasing the taste of sweet pussy was one of the highest goals in life :)

Have you changed your mind, or were you just goofing off?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those hypotheticals sound a bit far-fetched to me. I think a more realistic scenario is that these guys are just your standard Stefan Molyneux-watching computer engineers, rather than some self-sacrificing saints who just happened to be pushed too far one day. Essentially, I think it’s explicit misogyny that comes out once the failure to get attention is a fact.

How dare you. If you were family, I'd be defooing you after this comment.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here’s where you being a virgin matters. You can’t fap to mediocre women but you can have great f*****g sex with them, and they can make a real difference in your quality of life through being good companions. You don’t know this because all your experience with women comes from fiction and third-party observations of others.

I’ve never had access to very conventionally hot women and I’ve made plenty of compromises in terms of attractiveness because I have other strikes against me.

This is true but young and more conventionally attractive women have always been a lot better for me and the bragging rights are good too. Average girls are often more awkward for ONS.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look I’m sorry if it triggers you but you want girls that are basically inaccessible to me as well, and you stress that your happiness is contingent on that. You have absolutely no other choice than to accept and move on. It follows logically from the things you have laid out in your posts.

For the record, I love being with women and enjoy it for its own sake. I find it hard to understand the mindset that it’s like some game where you score points.
I thought you said you fucked some attractive women?

I seriously doubt at 6 foot 1 and white you couldnt get a 7. Id be over the moon with a high quality 7

And lol are you really this much of a white knight? What the hell is there to like about an unattractive woman?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exo, sorry but at this point you’re basically just a p*rn-watching brain in a vat. Do I really need to explain to you that you can have good experiences with someone you can’t fap to in pictures?
So is that a yes or no? Reported by the way

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So is that a yes or no? Reported by the way

I think that Zircon's language is unnecessarily harsh, but the underlying point is valid. You are dissing something that you're not familiar with.

I'm reminded of a materials science professor I knew who grew up in South Asia. He mentioned having read about snow, studied snow, and seen pictures of snow prior to ever touching snow. None of that prepared him for a actually touching snow, it was a totally different experience.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really, that would weird me out if it went that quick. I have a very strong sex drive but I prefer getting to know the girls first.

I think that I need to get to know women first, to build upon the necessary comfort level. I'm not sure how much of that is due to my being relatively feminine versus relatively inexperienced.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that Zircon's language is unnecessarily harsh, but the underlying point is valid. You are dissing something that you're not familiar with.

I'm reminded of a materials science professor I knew who grew up in South Asia. He mentioned having read about snow, studied snow, and seen pictures of snow prior to ever touching snow. None of that prepared him for a actually touching snow, it was a totally different experience.
Wait youve never had vaginal penetration sex either right?

Maybe thats true idk i need to get a prostitute but around here theyre usually legit sub4 fat old nasty druggie disgusting black girls AND you have to deal with shady ghetto black thugs and experience possibly life threatening danger

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt they’ll pay it much heed mate. You have a hair-trigger temper when it comes to your neet-ness. Sure love to complain about it though.

Yes two or three I would say were around the 6-7 mark for me but I have unconventional tastes and many may not agree.
What? Lmao this isnt even about being neet were talking about getting laid lol

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

I agree. Fapping to a screen and sexy time with a real live person are two different things. You really have to experience it though, to come to this realization.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. Fapping to a screen and sexy time with a real live person are two different things. You really have to experience it though, to come to this realization.
I hate how i have to deal with thugs to get a prostitute around here

I would at this point, but im not gonna put my life in danger for it

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait youve never had vaginal penetration sex either right?

Maybe thats true idk i need to get a prostitute but around here theyre usually legit sub4 fat old nasty druggie disgusting black girls AND you have to deal with shady ghetto black thugs and experience possibly life threatening danger

Nope, ED got in the way. Working on it ...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I hate how i have to deal with thugs to get a prostitute around here

I would at this point, but im not gonna put my life in danger for it

1. Get a career.

2. Make money.

3. Travel to safe legal brothels with white attractive chicks.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score