Women Critiquing The "nice Guy" Of Online Dating

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I saw in those images were likely unattractive men building up the courage to make an effort with women, getting shot down, and then lashing out because they felt hurt.

Women don't have to go through even the tiniest bit of rejection men have to. Online for example, the average guy has to send 100 messages to be guaranteed a response. Average match rate on Tinder is somewhere in the 1% rate for men. Average sex rate from cold approach on the street is also around 1% even for top "PUAs".

Rejection is easier for some than others, and harder if you really care about the girl. eg. The guy who bought her flowers only to get shot down.

I've been neutral and cold about being rejected, and I've been pretty upset too at times. I don't walk around calling myself a "nice guy" because what's the point of that? I do think I'm someone who treats others well, and tries to contribute positively to the world. But I'm also aware enough to know that women don't care about that, so I'm not going to try to claim it as a "right to sex".

The reason women critique the "nice guy" is they generally don't actually care one way or another how nice you are, and they don't like their hypocrisy highlighted for claiming they do in the first place. Most of the guys I've know who have been incredibly successful with women were terrible people who just happened to be physically attractive.

If women are eager to f*** a good looking child rapist, that tells you everything you need to know about how important being "nice" is.
QQGdpWH.gif

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It begs the question though: if they are really as “nice” as they say they are, why do so many of them turn on a dime and attack the girl once rejection is a fact?

For me it makes me think that if they had more of the prerequisites to be successful for some reason, they would pump and dump the same girls and eschew any niceness whatsoever. Essentially being the same as any other “a**h**” in their mental paradigm. A lot of girls can see through that.

And the Tinder pedophile experiment suffers from all the same flaws that most Tinder experiments do. Most notably survivorship bias; you only see the hits, not the women who got turned off and swiped left. The girls don’t know if he’s kidding, purposefully trying to reduce the attention he’s getting, et.c. That women get wet from a male model, well that’s some rocket f*****g science right there.

In general, neither sex cares all that much about being nice, at least not in the very beginning stages of a relationship. It’s all about the “spark”, which is typically around 60-80% looks. However, being nice, caring etc does matter quite a bit in maintaining long-term relationships. I think that’s what girls mean when they say being nice is good for a man. They don’t prioritize it in the sense that they would go for someone they’re not physically attracted to purely because they’re “nice”.
cuz they cant get a girl in the first place lol, at least not a decent looking one. you're hot, you don't know these feels. honestly i don't either cuz i don't try but obviously its pretty easy to guess i will know these feels if i DID try

these "nice guys" are often just blue pilled to hell and back, they need to choke on the red pill

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But then they are not really being nice, in any real sense of the word. I mean, why should their being nice be contingent on the girls giving them sex? If they are so “nice” that they would describe themselves with that adjective, you would think it shouldn’t matter.

Probably a majority of these guys just need to work on their objective value (LMS) and reduce their standards a bit. I can’t muster up much sympathy for them.
getting and having sex with attractive women is f*****g everything. thats the thing lol. you dont know what its like being stuck with ugly women. easy for a hot guy like you to say having sex with non ugly b****s "shouldn't matter"

the only things worse are life threatening things

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
But then they are not really being nice, in any real sense of the word. I mean, why should their being nice be contingent on the girls giving them sex? If they are so “nice” that they would describe themselves with that adjective, you would think it shouldn’t matter.

Probably a majority of these guys just need to work on their objective value (LMS) and reduce their standards a bit. I can’t muster up much sympathy for them.

Nice doesn't mean you can't have your feelings hurt or be upset and act poorly.

Someone could spend their life working charities, doing good deeds for people, work up the courage after months of being around a girl he likes, and ask her out, and it could be devastating if she says no.

People who get devastated typically don't always act the way they would like or the way that's congruent with who they are 99.9% of the time.

Chad on the other hand wouldn't give a sh*t because he would have no reason to be so invested in the outcome either way. He would see her as disposable. Is Chad "nicer" because he doesn't get emotional if a girl rejects him? Or does he just not give a sh*t one way or another if she even lives or dies?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what it boils down to is no one likes to admit or say out loud just how important beauty and attractiveness are. being hot and getting with other hot people is f*****g like everything

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here’s where you being a virgin matters. You can’t fap to mediocre women but you can have great f*****g sex with them, and they can make a real difference in your quality of life through being good companions. You don’t know this because all your experience with women comes from fiction and third-party observations of others.

I’ve never had access to very conventionally hot women and I’ve made plenty of compromises in terms of attractiveness because I have other strikes against me.

You've got a much healthier perspective than me. It's essentially an anonymous forum and no one knows who you are. Care you share your other strikes? Just curious.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here’s where you being a virgin matters. You can’t fap to mediocre women but you can have great f*****g sex with them, and they can make a real difference in your quality of life through being good companions. You don’t know this because all your experience with women comes from fiction and third-party observations of others.

I’ve never had access to very conventionally hot women and I’ve made plenty of compromises in terms of attractiveness because I have other strikes against me.
how would you rate these women you had "great" sex with? idk i look at mediocre women and just go "blegh" and cud never find myself getting it up from them ,let alone wanting to date them.

also idk if i cud ever find companionship in a female, theyre a different f*****g species lol, same as hot people

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
4-5 usually. Thoroughly unspectacular. One I had a ONS with I would be ashamed to be seen with in public. But it was f*****g amazing to have sex with her. I still think about that night from time to time.

Would you be able to f*** one of these women within a few minutes of meeting them?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think so, or at least I can see plenty of other people in my daily life who are not hot with other not-hot people who are truly happy. It’s an obsession of yours because of your particular circumstances.
yea prolly, if i was born ugly it would be so much easier, i would be used to it. like i said the real ultimate kicker of baldness is how you're always a significantly uglier version of yourself, theres no way i can get over that

everything about me seemed primed to make baldness that much worse, i have high standards and STRONGLY prefer young looking girls, am already short and scrawny, etc

i guess if i was more socially aware growing up i would have seen it coming, being born to a beta ugly loser stereotypical jewish dad and short mentally ill asian mom, its just growing up i at least had a chance at being something, now that i'm bald its just hopeless.

i'm seeing all these f*****g cutesy white girls who actually PREFER beta asian dudes, and its like holy f*** nothing is more depressing. theyre legit 7s and 8s and nerdy and high quality, if i had f*****g hair i could have been one of those dudes. but NOPE, i'm not even allowed THAT.

theres absolutely no niche for me now, only uggos and fatties , i absolutely f*****g hell hate any 5 and under girl. i honestly wont accept anything less than what was possible when i had hair. which basically just means i'll never get anything

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
4-5 usually. Thoroughly unspectacular. One I had a ONS with I would be ashamed to be seen with in public. But it was f*****g amazing to have sex with her. I still think about that night from time to time.
well if it makes you happy then more power to you. but i could never stoop to that level and i would feel even worse than i did when i was alone.

i was actually about to get with this legit 2-3 disgusting whale when i was 17(when i had hair), she contacted me first in fact, and i was about go to her house and everything (she lived close by) but i couldn't go through with it and every moment talking to her was f*****g shameful. i felt worse talking with her than i did when alone.

she was dumb too on top of it. lol at the blue pill that fatties have better personalities, theyre often stupid and dont realize the importance of health, hence the fat

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those hypotheticals sound a
bit far-fetched to me. I think a more realistic scenario is that these guys are just your standard Stefan Molyneux-watching computer engineers, rather than some self-sacrificing saints who just happened to be pushed too far one day. Essentially, I think it’s explicit misogyny that comes out once the failure to get attention is a fact.

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. All I know is the more upset someone gets about something (ie. asking out a girl you've liked for months and she shoots you down), the more emotional they're going to get, and some people can't handle those types of emotions or don't know what to do with them.

Obviously it's not helpful to lash out at a woman for rejecting you. But I don't think being upset about being rejected by someone you care about makes you a bad person or a misogynist.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
On an somewhat unrelated note, why does Google keep showing me ads for Yandy.com?

eg.
EM_81288_PS06142017.jpg

It's like they're trying to torture me.

Maybe they're trying to tell me something.

(Next up: Gun ads.) lol

For the record, I believe exodus is correct and getting hot girls is one of the most important things in life. Anything else is a lie people tell themselves to cope.

Tell me you don't want pic related.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It varies a lot. Some will let you do that, but not most. You have to go through one or more dates usually. My ONS-es came at the end of an evening where we talked and drank for a few hours and then had sex.

I meant more how you feel about it. Could you go straight to sex?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On an somewhat unrelated note, why does Google keep showing me ads for Yandy.com?

eg.
View attachment 73181

It's like they're trying to torture me.

Maybe they're trying to tell me something.

(Next up: Gun ads.) lol

For the record, I believe exodus is correct and getting hot girls is one of the most important things in life. Anything else is a lie people tell themselves to cope.

Tell me you don't want pic related.
Lol i dont wanna use the word hot, i just use that word cuz most guys seem to prefer that. for me i strongly prefer cute, and just lol at how they prefer other cute type guys aka FULL HEAD

Makes me wanna commit suicide so bad

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously it's not helpful to lash out at a woman for rejecting you. But I don't think being upset about being rejected by someone you care about makes you a bad person or a misogynist.

You shouldn't, and probably don't, "care" about women that you barely know.