Women below 30 are shallow, and balding is unattractive. Deal with it.

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
Took a quick look at that puahate website.

Dude thanks for bringing up this site. I actually looked through the forums and it's hilarious :D

It's basically like HairLossTalk.com only instead of hair they have obsession about jawlines, cheekbones, male model faces and something called a "midface"

Here, we think that if you're bald/balding you can't get any GF, there they think if you don't have a perfect model face you can't get a GF.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
when you was in this "dark period of hopelessness" it wasnt over hair was it? it was something else right?......right?

Correct. Hair was a part of it (even though I was NW6), but a minor part. There were also many other male-aesthetic issues: my jawline, my messed up teeth, unsymmetrical face, thin eyebrows, feminine voice, introversion where extroversion is more valued, physically inept in sports (even after years of training), being weak, feeling not intelligent enough (I was competing with really, really bright guys in professional life). I felt like a complete failure.

The only thing which gave me hope was the fact that I could choose to kill myself whenever I wish, it gave me some power over my life. This thought still gives me comfort.

- - - Updated - - -

now i'm a 19 year old virgin who's never touched a girl or had a gf and i have hair loss

I am you 17 years into the future, with the same girl status :D

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude thanks for bringing up this site. I actually looked through the forums and it's hilarious :D

It's basically like HairLossTalk.com only instead of hair they have obsession about jawlines, cheekbones, male model faces and something called a "midface"

Here, we think that if you're bald/balding you can't get any GF, there they think if you don't have a perfect model face you can't get a GF.

I had a gander at that website a while back, it's a place for failures, basically, the majority there have been "scammed" in some way from various "pick up artists", and they can't let go of it so they troll said PUAs' and have very strong beliefs in that if you don't look like Brad Pitt, then don't even try with women, basically they've been rejected so many times they take their hate out on the the interwebz, sad, sad bunch of people.

;)

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
But I think it's true that women are generally much more picky than men.

I see handsome guys with ugly/average girls all the time, but I hardly ever see hot girls with ugly/average guys, they are nearly always with handsome or above average boyfriends.

This means that girls generally don't target lower than they look, whereas men are not so picky and often make exceptions, and are more willing to date girls out of their league (negatively).

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Because the demand for woman's is high and every woman has many guys hitting on her so she just need to choose the best looking guy among them.And a bald guy categorized in the "ugly" section, those who woman not only not attract too but HATE. (I'm talking about young woman not 35+)

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah all the at least average woman needs to do is wait while she's being hit on by multiple guys and has to chose the best one.

Guys don't have it so easy and must hit on girls, facing multiple rejections. That's if you're not so handsome that girls are actually hitting on YOU. Life is very easy if that's the case.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I think it's true that women are generally much more picky than men.

I see handsome guys with ugly/average girls all the time, but I hardly ever see hot girls with ugly/average guys, they are nearly always with handsome or above average boyfriends.

This means that girls generally don't target lower than they look, whereas men are not so picky and often make exceptions, and are more willing to date girls out of their league (negatively).

Men are more picky imo, for a drunken one night stand, no, not at all, but for relationships etc, in my experience (my social circle) they are much more pickier.

Let's face the facts here, if your ugly, now I mean genuinely ugly;

2012_6_7_11_36.jpg

You're going to have a hard f**king time pulling women. No beating around the bush, but how many people look like the above person? (He has since had surgery) not many.

Now, if you're average looking, it's a whole different ball game, decent clothes, decent physique, good haircut (DOH!), you could pull the majority of women if you actually tried.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Closing in on forty myself, I hate to break it to you but there are still plenty of 35+ women who won't date bald guys based on their superficial principles and standards.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Closing in on forty myself, I hate to break it to you but there are still plenty of 35+ women who won't date bald guys based on their superficial principles and standards.

Can you blame them? Hair or in other words lack of it totally **** up your entire face, it's not so much how long your hair is, it's the shape of it, you can do 0 haircuts for the rest of your life but your shape of hair will still be there framing your face. Baldness just killes your look and makes you look much older, it's like we won't date a fat woman

wareagle

Reaction score
I find the comment about being average very true and as you get older it's so damn easy to be above average by just not being a lazy slob. Women get much easier as you age and the competition is a bunch of fat 30+ yr olds that do nothing but drink and dress like ****, it isn't hard to stand out in that crowd. Exercise, grooming, having some discipline with food and you can have your pick.

bluesprings

Reaction score
I find the comment about being average very true and as you get older it's so damn easy to be above average by just not being a lazy slob. Women get much easier as you age and the competition is a bunch of fat 30+ yr olds that do nothing but drink and dress like ****, it isn't hard to stand out in that crowd. Exercise, grooming, having some discipline with food and you can have your pick.

This is pretty much garbage. The majority of women over 30 are fat and not too great looking either. Most women that are worth having are already taken past the age of 30. The one's that aren't have loads of children and or baggage.

dude77

Reaction score
the problem with balding is that suddenly the guy starts reeking of insecurity(feminine trait) and they SEE this even if you try to hide it .. this is the killer .. a heterosexual female won't be attracted to a guy with feminine traits .. and that attraction isn't a choice ..

as for being in your 30s .. if you're over 30 and you keep yourself in TOP shape(hair or no hair) .. and by that I don't mean a marathon runner .. I mean lean and well built .. keep yourself well groomed .. don't dress like a slob .. and you are not insecure, you can easily get above average or hot 20somethings .. I see it all the time .. been there .. I have to emphasize insecure though .. because THAT is the killer .. absolute killer .. that's a total turn off to EVERY female .. it's all about not giving a ****(by that I don't mean walking around like you're some hot **** .. no that means literally not giving a **** and being relaxed and content with yourself) .. women, girls whatever you wanna call are attracted to men who act like god damn men and not insecure pussies .. and yeah I'm talking about 21+ young girls too

I should add .. I'm mostly referring to guys who are a little older and are full fledged men .. say 26+ .. I completely empathize with the younger lads who are still in their teens or just entering their 20s because they are still developing mentally and having to deal with something like male pattern baldness can fk with that development process

M

macimate

the problem with balding is that suddenly the guy starts reeking of insecurity(feminine trait) and they SEE this even if you try to hide it .. this is the killer .. a heterosexual female won't be attracted to a guy with feminine traits .. and that attraction isn't a choice ..

as for being in your 30s .. if you're over 30 and you keep yourself in TOP shape(hair or no hair) .. and by that I don't mean a marathon runner .. I mean lean and well built .. keep yourself well groomed .. don't dress like a slob .. and you are not insecure, you can easily get above average or hot 20somethings .. I see it all the time .. been there .. I have to emphasize insecure though .. because THAT is the killer .. absolute killer .. that's a total turn off to EVERY female .. it's all about not giving a ****(by that I don't mean walking around like you're some hot **** .. no that means literally not giving a **** and being relaxed and content with yourself) .. women, girls whatever you wanna call are attracted to men who act like god damn men and not insecure pussies .. and yeah I'm talking about 21+ young girls too

I should add .. I'm mostly referring to guys who are a little older and are full fledged men .. say 26+ .. I completely empathize with the younger lads who are still in their teens or just entering their 20s because they are still developing mentally and having to deal with something like male pattern baldness can fk with that development process

If you honestly believe this complete and utter bull****, then sorry..You can't be helped. What a gullible retard.
A male model looking guy could take a **** on the dancefloor, roll around in it and still be considered "confident & daring". Ok, exaggerated analogy, but you get my drift. A handsome face overrides EVERYTHING else and you'll have so many more opportunities in life thrown at you just because of your face alone. Get it.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

And if feminine traits was something that really matters then so much faggots like Justin bieber, backstreet boys and all the teenagers role models weren't so popular, fact is as long as they have a preety face and HAIR, they can be faggotts all they like,

Btw Justin bieber has ultra faminine face and girls still find him attractive why?

dude77

Reaction score
If you honestly believe this complete and utter bull****, then sorry..You can't be helped. What a gullible retard.
A male model looking guy could take a **** on the dancefloor, roll around in it and still be considered "confident & daring". Ok, exaggerated analogy, but you get my drift. A handsome face overrides EVERYTHING else and you'll have so many more opportunities in life thrown at you just because of your face alone. Get it.

no one argues that .. face is the #1 key factor in interpersonal attraction .. we know that .. and obviously the guys with pretty boy model faces and full heads of hair who are 6'3" are going to get pussy thrown at them .. now what's the point in dwelling on that ? most guys don't look like that .. should they all go jump off a cliff ? .. can't live your life dwelling on things .. that is no life

I guess it just all depends .. the handsome face with no hair can still pull above average pussy if he's not insecure .. key again .. insecurity .. can't have that .. but of course a guy who's considered lower than average in looks and bald may have a harder time or he may not depending on what he thinks of himself .. different factors in the equation

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Being bald alone cancels your face cuz hairline is part of the face,

Look at ugly guy like Adrian Brody his hair alone gives him woman's, his face are messed up

dude77

Reaction score
Being bald alone cancels your face cuz hairline is part of the face,

Look at ugly guy like Adrian Brody his hair alone gives him woman's, his face are messed up

lol .. yeah in his case the hair is MAJOR help .. he's very lucky because if he went bald, he'd be fked

edit: I have to catch myself there .. yeah on the surface he may be fked if he was balding .. but would he be ? we don't know that because hair isn't the only factor

I'm just trying to help here .. I'm approaching a Norwood 5 myself and I don't really give a **** about it anymore .. I just keep it shaved .. it is what it is .. after a while you realize you're just wasting away whatever time you have on this earth worrying about your looks .. remember we won't be here that long

B

Beingbaldsucksass

lol .. yeah in his case the hair is MAJOR help .. he's very lucky because if he went bald, he'd be fked

edit: I have to catch myself there .. yeah on the surface he may be fked if he was balding .. but would he be ? we don't know that because hair isn't the only factor

I'm just trying to help here .. I'm approaching a Norwood 5 myself and I don't really give a **** about it anymore .. I just keep it shaved .. it is what it is .. after a while you realize you're just wasting away whatever time you have on this earth worrying about your looks .. remember we won't be here that long

Well he wont be fact never in his life why? Because he's super rich and famous, but his face are really bad looking and his hair fool many, this Is the thing about hair, it can cover an ugly face, but with nothing to see on top all the eyes will go to your face, if you ain't a male model then your ****ed.

Therefore must of us are ****ED.

I bet your pretty tall if you don't care buzz it.

resu

Reaction score
I think when people talk about acting confident and such, what they really mean is to not act self-pitiful and or needy/cutesy, that I can definitely agree.

Can you imagine Adrian Brody with crown thinning? Ouch.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I don't think it's even possible to "grow a jaw" it's face genetics not a muscle