Women below 30 are shallow, and balding is unattractive. Deal with it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
when you was in this "dark period of hopelessness" it wasnt over hair was it? it was something else right?......right?
i had that over hair

altho i started diffusing heavily when i was a senior so u wud be crazy not to have that over my situation

when did you start losing and what norwood are you danny?

with all the other BS stuff that people get depressed about hair is definitely a legitimate reason (oh i didn't get the new iphone, oh i lose my BMW, etc)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I started when i was 16 and what norwood? im not sure i say a three or four im not sure to be honest.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Where do you live? you must live in a right horrible place if they are always slagging you off round here no one cares you may get a few but MOST dont care if you are bald.
I'm not 6'2 like you my friend, I'm 5'7, get it ALLREADY, people like me look wired with a shaved head

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
5.7? my uncles are small and bald they get women...my aunt is married to a small bald guy but yeah small bald guys cant get women huh?....>___>

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Hey Beingbaldsucksass I wouldn't be worried about the shaved look if I were. No Homo, but just giving you a heads up that if that is your profile picture, with the low buzz cut or w/e then I think you'll be able to pull of the shaved head look; especially if you balance it out with the scruff. Once again No Homo, but there's guys out there who have very weak facial features & if they're loosing their hair, then a shaved head look or even a buzz cut will not work for them at all. Keep trying to fight to keep your hair, but if you loose out in the future, then a shaved head might work for you bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man , but I don't suit the shaved look believe me, the angle in my profile pic is lying, my temples are so high that you cant even see them if you looking me from the front, I never felt so close to a bald man, it's defeneitly the last time I'm gonna shave it like that, (unless il start balding too much from the crown)

And in audition to all of this I'm short, 1.70 and look like a kid

- - - Updated - - -

5.7? my uncles are small and bald they get women...my aunt is married to a small bald guy but yeah small bald guys cant get women huh?....>___>

They can with money, I'm poor as ****, and just the fact that you calling people that are shorter then you "small" proves even you are like the rest

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Now you are trying to turn it onto me saying "you are like the rest" or make me out to be the bad guy lmao you get what i mean dude dont try to twist things.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Nah you couldnt see it yet i first noticed it when i was finishing school and only went back for exams and my hair came noticeable to others when i was late 18ish (like widows peak and thin hair at the front)

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Nah you couldnt see it yet i first noticed it when i was finishing school and only went back for exams and my hair came noticeable to others when i was late 18ish (like widows peak and thin hair at the front)

The fact you are here all the time suggest you are misrable as we do

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok then danny, i have it a lot worse than you

i am diffuser, plus the fact that mine looked like cancer in the middle of senior year, after already being a loser all my life

now i'm a 19 year old virgin who's never touched a girl or had a gf and i have hair loss

one i can deal with but not two at the same time

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Nope i said before that i am here to help because i been where you lot are now (not as bad though) why would i say i didnt care when really i do? what would that achieve? this place is to help others so i would say if i cared but i dont.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont worry Exodus im sure you will get a gf in the end you are only 19 you have all the time in the world....but it dont help feeling sad about it women can sense that.

M

macimate

It's funny everyone online seems to know "this short bald guy who's a real pimp with the women", yet I've yet to see a short bald guy be involved with a hot woman irl, unless an insane amount of money or fame was involved.
"Confidence" is a FALSE and EMPTY concept. How confident you are perceived is determined greatly by your level of LOOKS. "Confidence" is a cop-out explanation for women whenever they're trying to dig for a non-shallow explanation of how they ended up in bed or in a relationship with a handsome guy. Hint: It's not his "confidence" they liked. It was his face. It's that simple.
Good luck being "confident" and thinking any amount of "game" will change a woman's mind if she's always rejected you in her mind because of your insufficient level of good looks. There is ONE magic pill when it comes to getting women. A handsome male model looking face.

Let's see a pic of the women your uncles scored dude, and we can be the judge how "hot" those women are. We are talking today's society's HOT women, not your ageing aunts who were desperate to settle down with some loser after 10 years of being pumped and dumped by handsome guys in their 20's. Things have changed a lot with the introduction of online-dating and facebook btw. Women have even MORE options and offers thrown at them everywhere, they can afford to be picky. They're just not very vocal about their pickiness because they don't want to come off superficial. Rule number 1: What a woman SAYS she likes, is usually the complete opposite or just a complete denial of what she REALLY does.

****ing naive cheeseball

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You dont understand do you? what you on about? "Let's see a pic of the women your uncles scored dude" even IF you dont like the women they get dont mean he dont like her why are you comparing all the time? the women he is going with he OBVIOUSLY likes what are you 15? or something? EVERYONE has there types of women/men they like i mean the women you like i might not like same vice versa NO ONE is FORCING these women to go with my uncle etc you so immature its unbelievable and you saying "this short bald guy who's a real pimp with the women" what the hell are you on about? people like you go on like short bald people cant get women and im just proving they can.....you so so immature....if you cant see that there IS women what like short or tall etc bald people then you are in denial did a woman diss you for being bald one day? and now you think all women are the same or something?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
An attractive person may find confidence from an ugly person to be cute or endearing but it won't make them hot for said ugly person. For that beautiful women to even consider dating that ugly guy flies in the face of everything she was taught and conditioned since she was a child. It's consistently proven that people hook up with other people who are generally on the same attractiveness level, fives with fives, nines with nines and so on. Almost every couple I see in public confirms this fact... from the ken and barbie couples down to the shrek and fionas and everything in between.

Despite whatever aspirations we may have to rise above these primitive instincts, the fact remains that our society is governed by a looksist hierarchy.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Macimate is hilarious. : D

He seems so angry, maybe it's not right to laugh at him after all, could be serious.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Took a quick look at that puahate website. Apparently, the HairLossTalk.com home page photo is the "saddest picture ever" and the woman, who is a 5-6, looks extremely "uncomfortable" next to the balding guy. Not to mention the "dude you'd totally be an 8.5 with a chin implant" kind of posts. Male aesthetics experts, LOL. Gayest site I've seen in a while.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You get what i mean Upyours.

upyours

Reaction score
You get what i mean Upyours.

If the man doesn't walk around with a sign on his head or face saying "I'm sad I have never been with a woman",and believe me most men wouldn't publically admit it,than how is a random woman supposed to know?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Nevermind dude i never ment it in that way.....just nevermind.