Women below 30 are shallow, and balding is unattractive. Deal with it.

resu

Reaction score
6a00d8341c630a53ef0134854d6c0d970c-600wi.jpg

iDb8r.jpg

I don't know, best I could find.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously since I went on puahate forum I'll be trying to grow a massive jaw, I'll be chewing gum from now on...

**** my life, Like if hair loss wasnt enought...
I remember seeing a guy posting a pic of himself and asking for opinions. The advice from aesthetic experts was that all he needs is jaw and chin implants, lip surgery, a nosejob and he'll be OK. LOL, way to tell the poor guy he's ****ed. Apparently he needs to reconstruct half his face to "pull 6s and 7s".

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
No homo but Adrien Brody does not look ugly... Bald head will probably suit him.

Why do people like you ALWAYS have to go "no homo" when you say another guy is good looking? are you another person who cares what others think? like many do here.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Look 30 years older, long nose = baldness= uglyness

- - - Updated - - -

I remember seeing a guy posting a pic of himself and asking for opinions. The advice from aesthetic experts was that all he needs is jaw and chin implants, lip surgery, a nosejob and he'll be OK. LOL, way to tell the poor guy he's ****ed. Apparently he needs to reconstruct half his face to "pull 6s and 7s".

Interesting what they will say about a bald guy

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
30 years older my arse lmao yeah right dude bit over the top.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

30 years older my arse lmao yeah right dude bit over the top.

Well hairloss imidiatly aging by 10-15 years every man but he's one of those old face types so hair is the only think that keep his young look and with baldness he looks like a 70 years old+ he's very skinny. Skinny+bald = ****ed

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No way does he look 70 bald. He looks like a middle aged man with a shaved head. Type 70 year old man into google images and see what pictures you come back with. Men who look old enough to be the bald Brody's father...

dude77

Reaction score
Why do people like you ALWAYS have to go "no homo" when you say another guy is good looking? are you another person who cares what others think? like many do here.

dannyboyy no offense but .. this is a hairloss forum man .. I think it's safe to assume most guys here care what others think lol

- - - Updated - - -

he doesn't look bad at all in this picture .. head shape is ok and since he's a little aged it fits him even more so(not to say it can't fit a younger face but you get what I'm saying)

resu

Reaction score
dannyboyy no offense but .. this is a hairloss forum man .. I think it's safe to assume most guys here care what others think lol

- - - Updated - - -

he doesn't look bad at all in this picture .. head shape is ok and since he's a little aged it fits him even more so(not to say it can't fit a younger face but you get what I'm saying)

He's not balding, I just opened the image and painted the bald head, I have no idea what his head shape is, it was just an example of how he could look bald.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I know dude77 thats why i said it "are you another person who cares what others think? like many do here" if you have seen my posts on here you would see most are me saying on the lines of you shouldnt care what others think etc (like me).

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Mac you sound like a sissy. Your bald and can't get girls so nobody can. Its not about to stop me. The difference between us is mental toughness. Your simply lacking it and excusing your unattractive personality. You make it too easy for everyone else.

M

macimate

Mac you sound like a sissy. Your bald and can't get girls so nobody can. Its not about to stop me. The difference between us is mental toughness. Your simply lacking it and excusing your unattractive personality. You make it too easy for everyone else.

I'm not bald. I'm not ugly.
Myth debunked.

Good job pulling even more delusional **** out of your ***.

Ubernoob

Reaction score
Im from holland and im laughing about the negative posts posted here. im 28 and i get girls bald no problem. We have al lot of young balding guys here and most of em dont have a problem with girls under 30.

Its so ridicously and funny to read this site here, all those insecure dudes talking themselves down cause they dont have hair (there is more in life :)). Come to Holland and you will recognise how petty and negative you seem to be sometimes.

slipy

Reaction score
why do these guys who allegedly think baldness is nothing keep comming to this site? why do they even search for hair loss sites on the internet? the thought of it shouldn't even cross their minds.

something doesn't add up. :thumbdown2:

Ubernoob

Reaction score
why do these guys who allegedly think baldness is nothing keep comming to this site? why do they even search for hair loss sites on the internet? the thought of it shouldn't even cross their minds.

something doesn't add up. :thumbdown2:

I dont have a problem with it really, maybe cause i live in Holland and we are more practical and sober then you Americans.

Im here cause im anstonished how people can talk themselves down to a point of absurdness because of hairloss.

slipy

Reaction score
not everyone's an american here.

my question remains, if you don't have a problem with baldness why did you bother to look for hair loss sites on the internet? you're contradicting yourself.

Ubernoob

Reaction score

my question remains, if you don't have a problem with baldness why did you bother to look for hair loss sites on the internet? you're contradicting yourself.

LOL, i didnt, i stumbled upon your site. Im active in a lot of diverse sites, cause im interested in how people think.

What is so hard to believe to be bald and be happy and live your life???

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

Dont mean **** dont you think there is people here (like myself) or are here to help? i mean even at the top it says "Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments" SUPPORT is the big keyword here SUPPORT you know what that means?

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, i didnt, i stumbled upon your site. Im active in a lot of diverse sites, cause im interested in how people think.

What is so hard to believe to be bald and be happy and live your life???

Exactly dude what i said they cant come to grips that there IS bald people who are happy being bald they say there must be in denial or something its pathetic I come here to help cause i know what it feels like to feel bad about losing hair i have been there but im ok now and dont give to ****s so i came here to help.