Women below 30 are shallow, and balding is unattractive. Deal with it.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

The fact that you don't give a **** dosent change the fact that others do

Girls will reject you, you will never be able to get even avrage looking girls unless they are gold diggers for your money.

Have fun being lonely, start developin fetish to obese ladies, your gonna need it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly BBSA

thats just BULL

im not gonna deny that it doesnt affect your chances to be short and/or have hair loss. but i definitely wouldn't say its not impossible

B

Beingbaldsucksass

honestly BBSA

thats just BULL

im not gonna deny that it doesnt affect your chances to be short and/or have hair loss. but i definitely wouldn't say its not impossible
No its not bull it's reality, a bald man will have a hard time to get a girl, he's not attractive period

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
honestly BBSA

thats just BULL

Exactly.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea danny i mean u have a point

ive been thinking about what you said and its true. guys with hair loss can go outside, live life, get laid, listen to music, its the same as normal people. listen to yourself BBS, ur being unreasonable

sure its a negative trait, lowers your looks, can attract criticisms from idiots, but you can't quit life because of it. i mean, i'll give people advice about meds, tell them to use it if they care about their hair (like me), but just leave it at that.

going on negative rants about hair loss daily on forums isn't gonna help

find a passion BBS, tbh id recommend smoking marijuana. it really helps me get in touch with myself and be more positive. this is my "passion" tho, it helps with life.

use your meds and do your best to forget about it, distracting yourself helps. this is also good because lots of time passes which will give the medication time to work.

be well BBSA, i hope you find peace at some level one of these days. watch this movie called 50/50, really sad movie about this guy who was diagnosed with cancer, and what his life was like after. i mean you hear people saying "be thankful you dont have cancer", but this movie really puts you in a cancer patients shoes. i cried a lot but it helped me realize to appreciate every day.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
yea danny i mean u have a point

ive been thinking about what you said and its true. guys with hair loss can go outside, live life, get laid, listen to music, its the same as normal people. listen to yourself BBS, ur being unreasonable

sure its a negative trait, lowers your looks, can attract criticisms from idiots, but you can't quit life because of it. i mean, i'll give people advice about meds, tell them to use it if they care about their hair (like me), but just leave it at that.

going on negative rants about hair loss daily on forums isn't gonna help

find a passion BBS, tbh id recommend smoking marijuana. it really helps me get in touch with myself and be more positive. this is my "passion" tho, it helps with life.

use your meds and do your best to forget about it, distracting yourself helps. this is also good because lots of time passes which will give the medication time to work.

be well BBSA, i hope you find peace at some level one of these days. watch this movie called 50/50, really sad movie about this guy who was diagnosed with cancer, and what his life was like after. i mean you hear people saying "be thankful you dont have cancer", but this movie really puts you in a cancer patients shoes. i cried a lot but it helped me realize to appreciate every day.

Exactly dude exactly what you said here is what i have pretty much been trying to say all the long but you said better.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Dannyboyy if your so proud of your baldness then why you can't post a pic of yourself?

oyahaloms

Reaction score
I think much of what been said here is true. But If you take two men, both with the same physical appearance, if one has self confidence
and the other one not, than the one who has will approach many more women, hence its success rate will increase.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I think much of what been said here is true. But If you take two men, both with the same physical appearance, if one has self confidence
and the other one not, than the one who has will approach many more women, hence its success rate will increase.

The confident guy will seccsesfully get a gold digger sl*t while the other dont

slipy

Reaction score
Dont mean **** dont you think there is people here (like myself) or are here to help? i mean even at the top it says "Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments" SUPPORT is the big keyword here SUPPORT you know what that means?

so how many broken souls has your support saved so far? your self proclaimed psychologist pratice isn't really working out if you ask me. having never witnessed an occurence where someone who's been very depressed about hair loss suddenly changes his mind because of the preaching of some wannabe psychologist well-wisher, i would argue that Information and Treatments are the two important keywords from this trio. although im not sure if what you're doing here is what they had in mind when they included the word support in the description.
so in other words i don't think you're doing anything helpful in the big scheme of things.

-_-

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
so how many broken souls has your support saved so far? your self proclaimed psychologist pratice isn't really working out if you ask me. having never witnessed an occurence where someone who's been very depressed about hair loss suddenly changes his mind because of the preaching of some wannabe psychologist well-wisher, i would argue that Information and Treatments are the two important keywords from this trio. although im not sure if what you're doing here is what they had in mind when they included the word support in the description.
so in other words i don't think you're doing anything helpful in the big scheme of things.

-_-

So you wont me to be like the rest off you? and be depressed is that it? say that baldness is ugly and society will give you funny looks etc etc? but yeah im getting people to understand my point off view go back a page and you will see there is more like me here then you think sorry for not being depressed like you and TRYING to help others and im not going to stop because some to far gone depressed person dont like it i tried to help im not here to argue but you dont want it so what ever and it still says support for what ever reason they put it there for i dont care im still gonna SUPPORT others an not make them feel worse unlike you.

- - - Updated - - -

Dannyboyy if your so proud of your baldness then why you can't post a pic of yourself?

Aaaah here we go i was wondering when this would pop up the "if you are so proud off being bald where is your pic" type comment i cant really win in this until i put my pic up i suppose but yeah i cant win so i just say my peace and get the grief from you lot so here it goes...i havent got a pic cause i didnt want a pic off me up no not cause im balding i just didnt want to have one off me up (let the obvious bad comments begin have fun).

slipy

Reaction score
it still says support for what ever reason they put it there for i dont care im still gonna SUPPORT others an not make them feel worse unlike you.

by making them buy into delusion? ok if that's how you want to roll go for it.

So you wont me to be like the rest off you? and be depressed is that it? say that baldness is ugly and society will give you funny looks etc etc?

the truth is often ugly. have to acknowledge it nonetheless.:salut:

''society will give you funny looks''

talk about beating around the bush. they flat out despise us, nothing funny about that.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
by making them buy into delusion? ok if that's how you want to roll go for it.

the truth is often ugly. have to acknowledge it nonetheless.:salut:

''society will give you funny looks''

talk about beating around the bush. they flat out despise us, nothing funny about that.

Delusion? wow thanks for proving my point that you dont know what you are on about just wow.

No SOME "despise" you or take the piss etc etc just like some take the piss out off other people with things wrong with them do you think the haters ONLY take the piss out off bald people? get over it you get some what take the piss thats life i was took the piss out off BEFORE hairloss like many others so it dont mean crap if you cant see that most dont mind what you look like then i feel sorry for you if anyone is buying people into a delusion its you...remember im not saying EVERYONE dont take the piss because some do i be lying if i said NOONE cared... but MOST dont care you think they are ALL take the piss which is so wrong because you have gone through **** dont mean every bald man has or will.

slipy

Reaction score
Delusion? wow thanks for proving my point that you dont know what you are on about just wow.

you making a point would truly be a sight to behold.

so far all your posts sound like: dgahdbdhadhvadhavdahvdahdvahdvdvahdvhadvadvadvadvadvadvaqye.

:doh:

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
you making a point would truly be a sight to behold.

so far all your posts sound like: dgahdbdhadhvadhavdahvdahdvahdvdvahdvhadvadvadvadvadvadvaqye.

:doh:

nothing else to say now huh? yeah thought so but yeah go ahead pretend you dont know what im on about thats a good boy.

slipy

Reaction score
what i meant was why put effort in arguing with you when you don't even pay attention.
you're just gonna repeat the same ramblings over and over, i do it to some extent too, but at least every post by me isn't a repetition of all my previous ones.

you're a one trick pony. the only kind of ''help'' you ever offer is trivialization of the suffering of male pattern baldness afflicted people, do you think it's something new? every person with the same intentions as yours always uses this very tactic that never works.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score

Dude, the society doesn't even see us (me and you) bald. Yet.

As for the whole help and support thing. I believe many of us here suffer from some form of BDD. Contrary to what most think, BDD isn't just about some made up and imagined aesthetic flaws. It can also be about unhealthy obsession over one's "real" flaws. For instance, a person having a tumor on their face has every right to be upset about it but giving up on life and killing themselves is not rational thinking.

Similar goes for hair loss. There is nothing positive whatsoever about balding. When you have hair, you can choose to shave it if you want. In the majority of the cases hair loss makes us look older and less attractive. However, avoiding going out in public, giving up on women and basing all your self worth on hair is hardly rational thinking either.

It's a complex issue and going back and forth about who's the delusional one probably isn't going to change anyone's mind. The majority of the comments on a hair loss forum are expected to be negative but I'm glad to see some positive attitude now and then at least for the new members who join and all they can read is that their life is over. I know before I accepted my situation coming on here would make me feel 10x worse most of the time.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
what i meant was why put effort in arguing with you when you don't even pay attention.
you're just gonna repeat the same ramblings over and over, i do it to some extent too, but at least every post by me isn't a repetition of all my previous ones.

you're a one trick pony. the only kind of ''help'' you ever offer is trivialization of the suffering of male pattern baldness afflicted people, do you think it's something new? every person with the same intentions as yours always uses this very tactic that never works.

Only telling the truth what ELSE do you want me to say? most dont care if you are bald or not some care yes and some dont...END OFF its as simple as that...you lot say the same thing also but in different ways pretty much the same thing (yes i know you said you repeat yourself) what because you say it in a different way its ok? lmao and im just saying the opposite you dont like what i put so you either change the subject on to theres a reason there is a red bar under my name or that i say the same thing over an over...i say it ONE MORE TIME....oh look im repeating myself again ooooh noooo -____-..... some care yeah? you still readng? you understand that bit yeah?...and some dont do you get this bit to? good...good boy its that simple dude and i keep repeating until you understand.

Ubernoob

Reaction score
Dont mean **** dont you think there is people here (like myself) or are here to help? i mean even at the top it says "Hair Loss & Alopecia Information, Support, and Treatments" SUPPORT is the big keyword here SUPPORT you know what that means?

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly dude what i said they cant come to grips that there IS bald people who are happy being bald they say there must be in denial or something its pathetic I come here to help cause i know what it feels like to feel bad about losing hair i have been there but im ok now and dont give to ****s so i came here to help.

Ok, i understand :).

- - - Updated - - -

No its not bull it's reality, a bald man will have a hard time to get a girl, he's not attractive period

You are destroying yourself aint you? Why dont you understand that confidence is a lot and who says youre ugly, do the girls really say that? Or do you THINK that?

Get a grip dude, everyone has **** with getting womand, cause everyone is differen't (do you know what i mean?) and everyone thinks different.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG, go places and see it isnt that big of a deal really, sure some bald men are denied by girls/woman. But is that the reason not to live you'r life?

And even then, how many guys WITH hair have problems getting chicks.

- - - Updated - - -

The confident guy will seccsesfully get a gold digger sl*t while the other dont

If i understand youré sentece right, you are really pathetic with you're attitude.