Women below 30 are shallow, and balding is unattractive. Deal with it.

WastedYears

Reaction score
Man,failing at committing suicide while still being suicidal is like,​failing at failing.

I agree. And I should suffer for this, for not being a real man. God wants me to suffer, he wants me to man up and just end my life like I should have had long ago when I first realized that I'm not aesthetic. Life hasn't been the same ever since.

slipy

Reaction score
Man,failing at committing suicide while still being suicidal is like,​failing at failing.

enough with the mean spirited ridicule of people with suicidal thoughts.

you might wanna consider stopping it because it makes you sound like a immature douche.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys enough of the suicide talk. We are all adults here lets keep it civil.

WastedYears

Reaction score
zeroes, what do you think that girl in your avatar thinks of bald guys?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Shes probably like most out there and dont care if you are bald or not.

M

macimate

Shes probably like most out there and dont care if you are bald or not.

LOL. Haven't laughed this hard in days. Thanks, you gullible ****ing idiot.
Women care more about looks and are less forgiving in that department than men = fact.

Trying to rationalize around this simple fact or denying it in any way doesn't make it less true. Just look at your girlfriends dude.. Then look at your model friends girlfriends and the countless opportunities he gets thrown at him every day from legit hot women. It's no ****ing contest.

Face matters. Hair matters. ****ing deal with it you naive chump.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
If you say so dude it shouldnt matter how you look everyone has there types but i know MANY bald people who are married with kids or have girlfriends etc so it cant be that bad....you sound like you know little girls at school dude lmao who are you hanging with? and "model girlfriends" you sound 15 dude lmfao....."Just look at your girlfriends dude.. Then look at your model friends girlfriends and the countless opportunities he gets thrown at him every day from legit hot women. It's no ****ing contest." what are you on about? i dont just choose random women to be my girlfriend who ever i choose or want to be my girlfriend is gonna be someone i like you tit who im gonna think is hot etc etc why would i look or care what other peoples girlfriends look like compared to mine? im obviously with this woman because i like her so why would i care about others? how old are you? you sound so immature dude.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

LOL. Haven't laughed this hard in days. Thanks, you gullible ****ing idiot.
Women care more about looks and are less forgiving in that department than men = fact.

Trying to rationalize around this simple fact or denying it in any way doesn't make it less true. Just look at your girlfriends dude.. Then look at your model friends girlfriends and the countless opportunities he gets thrown at him every day from legit hot women. It's no ****ing contest.

Face matters. Hair matters. ****ing deal with it you naive chump.
Unfortonatly your right, and btw are you balding yourself or your just here to stomp on our dead body even more?

ABJac

Reaction score
Confidence is real and it jolts the way you carry yourself, if you are a sad balding kid with a comb over or crazy wispy old man hair, then you will have problems, but if you know how to dress, if you know how to talk, if you know how to keep your hair (head) tight and groomed, you can do just fine. I Live and work in NYC, in the fashion industry. You'd be amazed how many guys (loosing there hair) are just killing it here because they walk and talk like they know what they are doing, and they have good jobs, dress great, understand facial hair, and keep there hair or lack of hair tight and groomed. Some of them actually doit so well, it looks better then a guy with a 10 yr old hairline. The ones with severe hairloss, they just skin fade it and keep shaved. The point is, hairloss is one of the only things you cant really control, so the object is to step your game up in every aspect of your life so that your hair is a minor set back.

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
^^ confidence. just shave it. dress well. how original! except for the just shave it part, that advice can be applied to every human ever.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Its true though dont matter how "original" it is its better then feeling sorry for yourself.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

"just shave it"? then Why allwayes after shaving it I'm being victimised by assholes and girls despising me?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Where do you live? you must live in a right horrible place if they are always slagging you off round here no one cares you may get a few but MOST dont care if you are bald.

akp22191

Reaction score
Hey Beingbaldsucksass I wouldn't be worried about the shaved look if I were. No Homo, but just giving you a heads up that if that is your profile picture, with the low buzz cut or w/e then I think you'll be able to pull of the shaved head look; especially if you balance it out with the scruff. Once again No Homo, but there's guys out there who have very weak facial features & if they're loosing their hair, then a shaved head look or even a buzz cut will not work for them at all. Keep trying to fight to keep your hair, but if you loose out in the future, then a shaved head might work for you bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Also about the women being so shallow its ****ing true guys. This is what's wrong with our society & world these days. I mean I'm all about equal & women rights. But basically we men have just become b****s & would bow down to a women who is ****in hot, yet a total b**ch to you. If it was the other way around the women would ignore the the good looking guy & look for another good locking guy with a good personality. Not the same goes for us men; we're so ****in retarded that if a women was a complete b**ch to us & hot *** **** at the same time, we'd go around spending every cash we have left on her. We need to men up & tell ourselves that if a Women doesn't treat you right, then **** that b**ch; ignore her. Back in prehistoric times it was the women who would chase the male sex; this has completely reversed in the world we live in now. I'm not sexist or anything; I'm just stating a fact. And I do believe that there still are some women out there who do not only care about looks; but a very small percentage that is.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
when you was in this "dark period of hopelessness" it wasnt over hair was it? it was something else right?......right?