Will There Be A Cure For Baldness In 3 Years Time?

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't view it as slacking, maybe a mistake though. If replicel works perfectly and sees release in 2 years then I still will consider it a wise choice that I didn't f*** with every androgen receptor in my body for that long. I would need a headline reading "shiseido succeeds in regrowing miniaturized hairs and pre-balding characteristics-- coming to Japan early February" or something like that to take an antiandrogen. Everybody has to consider what they think is most likely to happen and base their choice on that. It's scary but it's how it goes.

Another thing, I've already lost enough hair that a full restoration would likely require some method like Tsuji's anyway, so that's a part of my personal reasoning.

Last edited:

ahmad029

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lets see the pipeline
RCH-01
Sammumed
tsuji
follica
folicum
setipiperant
Histogen
bimatoprost
Brotzu
revirtown theraputics
Breezula

in three years and being very optemistic we will get
RCH-01
Follica
Brotzu

in five years
may be all of them

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll break your morale even more
One of my dermatos told me that there are more than 100 molecules that are developed regularly. And still no treatment. So histogen, follica and the others must be in the same pannier.
All you have left are the wigs.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of my dermatos told me that there are more than 100 molecules that are developed regularly. And still no treatment. So histogen, follica and the others must be in the same pannier.
histogen and follica in the same pannier? Unlikely ma'm.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
histogen and follica in the same pannier? Unlikely ma'm.

Yes, there is nothing sure. Do not forget that this is medicine and therefore not an exact science. That's why my dermato, the researcher could not be affirmative for tsuji for the date. In 6 months I will ask him what about is research for follica and histogen.But the doctors are never affirmative
100 molecules and nothing.It's seem difficult for the researcher to find a treatment.About tsuji ,the treatment is far ,in more 5 years
The wigs are very good.I have some pretty

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

More than half the time dermatologists don't know anything about hair loss treatments. I found this out the hard way. You're better off reading hair loss forums for your information, rather than listening to dermatologists who don't even know that finasteride is the drug name for Propecia and minoxidil is the drug name for Rogaine. Honest to god, I had to inform at least 3 different dermatologists what finasteride was. They only knew it as Propecia. That was the last year I visited derm clinics 4 years ago. Unless it's a dermatologist who specializes in hair loss, their opinion is as good as some active hair loss forum poster.

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lets see the pipeline
RCH-01
Sammumed
tsuji
follica
folicum
setipiperant
Histogen
bimatoprost
Brotzu
revirtown theraputics
Breezula

in three years and being very optemistic we will get
RCH-01
Follica
Brotzu

in five years
may be all of them

Remove bimatoprost. Allegan has stopped its experiments according to the interview of Histogen.
Not sure if setipiprant is able to come to market. Fevipiprant is about to be released now.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More than half the time dermatologists don't know anything about hair loss treatments. I found this out the hard way. You're better off reading hair loss forums for your information, rather than listening to dermatologists who don't even know that finasteride is the drug name for Propecia and minoxidil is the drug name for Rogaine. Honest to god, I had to inform at least 3 different dermatologists what finasteride was. They only knew it as Propecia. That was the last year I visited derm clinics 4 years ago. Unless it's a dermatologist who specializes in hair loss, their opinion is as good as some active hair loss forum poster.
My dermato is a goog dermato.He tries all new treatment.I trust in him more than this forum.All days in this forum,people say there is a treatment soon and there is nothing.People in this forum know nothing

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Remove bimatoprost. Allegan has stopped its experiments according to the interview of Histogen.
Not sure if setipiprant is able to come to market. Fevipiprant is about to be released now.

I don't know where Histogen got that information from TBH. AFAIK Allergan said they will try to improve the delivery of bimatoprost so that it perhaps may outperform minoxidil.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
My dermato is a goog dermato.He tries all new treatment.I trust in him more than this forum.All days in this forum,people say there is a treatment soon and there is nothing.People in this forum know nothing

It is possible that your dermatol is good, but surely hours on class room about hair loss in university studies are not longer than 20 hours. Here is different.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is possible that your dermatol is good, but surely hours on class room about hair loss in university studies are not longer than 20 hours. Here is different.
I do not know where you went looking for this info. It's sure it is false for dermato specialized in the scalp.
My dermato train students from all over the world. I repeat, it is a researcher ,chief of service.This is not the first guguss come
You want me to believe that you know more things than a doctor who has done 12 years studying lol

Last edited:

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have opened 3 topics on brotzu.it's an evidence that in the forum people know nothing about it

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I do not know where you went looking for this info. It's sure it is false for dermato specialized in the scalp.
My dermato train students from all over the world. I repeat, it is a researcher ,chief of service.This is not the first guguss come
You want me to believe that you know more things than a doctor who has done 12 years studying lol

Bla Bla Bla...always the same....My dermato is the best, it's a reasearcher, bla bla...the sebum is the main root of Androgenetic Alopecia....
Use Kerosen to flush your sebum and regrowth your hair...

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bla Bla Bla...always the same....My dermato is the best, it's a reasearcher, bla bla...the sebum is the main root of Androgenetic Alopecia....
Push your hair yourself and stop frying it. Your frontal line falls.
In any case the only success stories are those with the hormones.
All the products that you resell to the people of the forum are scams that never made a hair grow.
You advise neogenic dercos whereas all the dermatos say that these of the scam
You're just a scammer

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Push your hair yourself and stop frying it. Your frontal line falls.
In any case the only success stories are those with the hormones.
All the products that you resell to the people of the forum are scams that never made a hair grow.
You advise neogenic dercos whereas all the dermatos say that these of the scam
You're just a scammer

Funny, cause now i'm a re-seller ! Neogenic is a scam yeah, only because overpriced. The garnier brand is not a scam for the price.....
The dermato totally don't know how neogenic work...they don't know sh*t about the clusters differentials and HIF-1, like you....

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny, cause now i'm a re-seller ! Neogenic is a scam yeah, only because overpriced. The garnier brand is not a scam for the price.....
The dermato totally don't know how neogenic work...they don't know sh*t about the clusters differentials and HIF-1, like you....
All dermato don't know the composition of dercos neogenic ? LOL
Dercos neogenic is not overprise.One of my schampoo cost more than this scam
Liar on docti you complained of having diffuse falls for months. And as a miracle it grows back.If it is true what I doubt strongly ,, you had to take hormones.Only the hormones do repel the hair.You must say that to not lost costumer that you scam
You claim to know better than the dermatos. Have you a diploma in the medical field.We talk to who exactly ?

You spend your life on the forum.You have to be a drug representative and again, I compliment you too much.You think you know more than a doctor who has studied more than 10 years .Species of deranged mythomaniac who dislike all my post as a neurotic it is

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

It is possible know the name of your derma?