Will There Be A Cure For Baldness In 3 Years Time?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll break your morale even more
One of my dermatos told me that there are more than 100 molecules that are developed regularly. And still no treatment. So histogen, follica and the others must be in the same pannier.
All you have left are the wigs.

Gosh just stop with your dermatos its f*****g getting boring and annoying. Get your sh*t together finally

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gosh just stop with your dermatos its f*****g getting boring and annoying. Get your sh*t together finally
it's hard to stay put when somebody compares histogen with follica.
man follica is like the MINOXIDIL version 2.0
but histogen - the story is different here.
Dr. Gail made it clear that they can convert vellus hair into terminals and that's it end of line.
Just wait for the results and updates.
Before that all we can do is speculations and nothing.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny, cause now i'm a re-seller ! Neogenic is a scam yeah, only because overpriced. The garnier brand is not a scam for the price.....
The dermato totally don't know how neogenic work...they don't know sh*t about the clusters differentials and HIF-1, like you....

I've seen no evidence that Garnier Stemoxydyine does anything. I use it only because it's cheap.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no hope in Tsuji.

Yes his treatment may be out in five years ... And it will be ridiculously expensive.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no hope in Tsuji.

Yes his treatment may be out in five years ... And it will be ridiculously expensive.

I'm not sure that's the same as having no hope

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no hope in Tsuji.

qljTKTH.gif

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They will charge the GDP of India for it, I'm sure

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My expectation:

Histogen will cost $10,000, and improve hair for 1 or 2 norwoods lasting a few years, maybe a bit longer for someone like myself with moderately aggressive hair loss.

Brotzu/Fidia will cost $500 to $1000 a year. It will provide stabilization with a bit of regrowth, and replace finasteride+min.

Tsuji will start off at no less than $25,000. It will cure hair loss. May require some follow-ups.

Nadia will be angry and bitter either way, insulting everybody in as illiterate a manner as possible and on a non-stop basis, indefinitely. She will be crying about getting too many dislikes while simultaneously giving out more dislikes than anybody else on the forum.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My expectation:

Histogen will cost $10,000, and improve hair for 1 or 2 norwoods lasting a few years, maybe a bit longer for someone like myself with moderately aggressive hair loss.

Brotzu/Fidia will cost $500 to $1000 a year. It will provide stabilization with a bit of regrowth, and replace finasteride+min.

Tsuji will start off at no less than $25,000. It will cure hair loss. May require some follow-ups.

Nadia will be angry and bitter either way, insulting everybody in as illiterate a manner as possible and on a non-stop basis, indefinitely. She will be crying about getting too many dislikes while simultaneously giving out more dislikes than anybody else on the forum.
I do not insult. I inform people about the scammers of this forum.Seuxin and co
You and your friend you dislike me with relentless.I did the same and you came whining immediately
This said, seuxin, the anti-Arab racist did not give his profession

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not insult. I inform people about the scammers of this forum.Seuxin and co
You and your friend you dislike me with relentless.I did the same and you came whining immediately
This said, seuxin, the anti-Arab racist did not give his profession

Show me where I've "relentlessly" disliked your posts.

Give three examples.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Show me where I've "relentlessly" disliked your posts.

Give three examples.
I said you and your friend Dench .You supported him with your agressive posts
    1. [URL='https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/members/dench57.45442/']Dench57
    1. disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.
      In 10 years, we will already have beginnings of gene therapy. Tsuji will pass to the trash Sebum is the cause of hair loss and fibrosis....

Nov 22, 2016
    2. Dench57 disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.
      Speaking or not about sebum, it will not change the face of the world

Nov 22, 2016
    3. Dench57 disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.
      t Terence hill

Nov 22, 2016
    4. Dench57 disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.
      No need to scream. Are not we savages? It's an avidence for all scientist people that sebum is the only problem of Androgenetic Alopecia.So why when I...

Nov 22, 2016
    5. Dench57 disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.
      it 's an explication that ? lol

Nov 22, 2016
    6. Dench57 disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.
      No you you must you have to give prove of what you are advancing . The scientific community agrees on this and the only current...

Nov 22, 2016
    Dench57[/URL] disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.

In 10 years, we will already have beginnings of gene therapy. Tsuji will pass to the trash Sebum is the cause of hair loss and fibrosis....

Nov 22, 2016
  1. Dench57 disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.
    Speaking or not about sebum, it will not change the face of the world

Nov 22, 2016
  2. Dench57 disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.
    t Terence hill

Nov 22, 2016
  3. Dench57 disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.
    No need to scream. Are not we savages? It's an avidence for all scientist people that sebum is the only problem of Androgenetic Alopecia.So why when I...

Nov 22, 2016
  4. Dench57 disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.
    it 's an explication that ? lol

Nov 22, 2016
  5. Dench57 disliked your post in the thread Big New Genome Wide Association Study On Androgenetic Alopecia - Preprint.
    No you you must you have to give prove of what you are advancing . The scientific community agrees on this and the only current...

Nov 22, 2016

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I said you and your friend Dench .You supported him with your agressive post

OK so you have no examples of me disliking your posts. I wasn't sure, there might have been one that I forgot about.

Dench57 is his own person and I don't speak for him and he doesn't speak for me. We're not particularly close. I like his sense of humour though -- he can be very funny.

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, I do not care about your life.You will not have any info from me.In this forum, there is no one who can fill a smooth head.Otherwise it would know.I return to my dermatos.Stay with your scammer who speculated for decades on the slightest erzats of treatment. In 10 years you will still be there with the same head

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, I do not care about your life.You will not have any info from me.In this forum, there is no one who can fill a smooth head.Otherwise it would know.I return to my dermatos.Stay with your scammer who speculated for decades on the slightest erzats of treatment. In 10 years you will still be there with the same head

Bye.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score