Will There Be A Cure For Baldness In 3 Years Time?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't there even a possibility that Pilofocus might achieve quality donor regeneration? And if it does then wouldn't that effectively be a cure for hair loss. It would certainly be a major breakthrough beyond what we already have. And I think Pilofocus is winding down phase 3 studies right now.

I thought Pilofocus was just a tool to do a scar less transplant?

Am I wrong on this?

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Isn't there even a possibility that Pilofocus might achieve quality donor regeneration? And if it does then wouldn't that effectively be a cure for hair loss. It would certainly be a major breakthrough beyond what we already have. And I think Pilofocus is winding down phase 3 studies right now.

@Swoop what are your thoughts on pilofocus? Please don't let your friendship with artista dictate your answer, because I know he's your bro! Jk, but seriously 1 year after trials, and not a peep on regen!

Youngbalder

My Regimen
Reaction score
professor-takashi-tsuji.jpg

I feel it. This man is going to do it.
Damn he has a great head of hair

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I thought Pilofocus was just a tool to do a scar less transplant?

Am I wrong on this?

There are anecdotal reports that the Pilofocus tecnhnique could result in quality donor regeneration. It's not a sure thing yet.

Donor regeneration can already happen with standard hair transplants but the problem is that it always results in weaker finer hairs when it's done in standard hair transplants. But Pilofocus is NOT a standard hair transplant. Pilofocus is so different (from other transplants) that we can't know for sure if quality donor regeneration happens until there's an independent investigation of the donor areas with the right scans.

The hope for donor regeneration is that after the hair transplant surgeon harvests the follicles from the donor area the empty spaces (where the follicles were) regenerates new quality follicles. This would allow you to harvest another full batch of follicles from the donor area again and again and again, as necessary. I figure (for me) I would need to be able to completely harvest all of the follicles from my donor area twice in order to get a good enough head of hair so that I can make myself look satisfactory.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
@Swoop what are your thoughts on pilofocus? Please don't let your friendship with artista dictate your answer, because I know he's your bro! Jk, but seriously 1 year after trials, and not a peep on regen!

Artista, said that both he and his wife believe they're seeing regeneration. He also reminded everyone that he (Artista) isn't a pro so we have to wait for the final results from the doctor.

One of the posters at the other site said he thinks that the donor regeneration results must be bad because if the results were good the doctor would have gone public already. I think that it makes just as much sense that the delay could mean that the results are good. The delay could be because the results were excellent so the doctor wants to re-check the results because he would understand that reporting quality donor regeneration would shock and awe the entire industry, not to mention the hundreds of millions of hair loss sufferers the world over. In my view, it makes just as much sense that the delay could be because he got good results and he wants to verify those results before going public with that information.

I think Pilofocus is winding down phase 3 studies right now.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Artista, has said that both he and his wife believe that they are seeing regeneration. He also reminded everyone that he (Artista) is not a pro and he wants to let the doctor/researcher report the facts. One of the posters there said that he thinks that the donor regeneration results must be bad because we would have heard something sooner if the results were good. I think that it makes just as much sense that the delay could mean that the results are good. The delay could be because the results were excellent so the doctor/researcher wants to completely check and re-check the results because he would understand that reporting quality donor regeneration would shock and awe the entire industry, not to mention the hundreds of millions of hair loss sufferers the world over. In my view, it makes sense that the delay could be because he got good results and he wants to verify them before going public with that information.

Okay but these are NOT claims Dr Wesley has made--just a patient?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Okay but these are NOT claims Dr Wesley has made--just a patient?

Yes. Absolutely. Dr. Wesley is not commenting yet.

And artista says he's going to see the doctor again in January.

I don't know yet if quality donor regeneration is happening with Pilofocus but right now I do have a good feeling about it. Maybe it's just me looking for hope because I want a breakthrough treatment to come to market soon but I do have a positive feeling about quality donor regeneration with Pilofocus. I'm thinking that the delay could be because the doctor sees good results and he wants to make 100% sure he's correct so he doesn't cause false hope.

Now I know that this theory of mine could be wrong. I have no evidence to support what I'm theorizing other than what the patient and his wife are saying + the delay. Of course the delay could also be because of the holiday season. Maybe he's just been too busy with the holidays to release results. But it could also be that he's re-checking his results because they were positive and he wants to be sure they're right before releasing the information.

Last edited:

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Artista, said that both he and his wife believe they're seeing regeneration. He also reminded everyone that he (Artista) isn't a pro so we have to wait for the final results from the doctor.

One of the posters there said that he thinks that the donor regeneration results must be bad because we would have heard something sooner if the results were good. I think that it makes just as much sense that the delay could mean that the results are good. The delay could be because the results were excellent so the doctor/researcher wants to completely re-check the results because he would understand that reporting quality donor regeneration would shock and awe the entire industry, not to mention the hundreds of millions of hair loss sufferers the world over. In my view, it makes sense that the delay could be because he got good results and he wants to verify them before going public with that information.

Yeah I mean I guess that's one way of looking at it, and that would be fantastic news, but I guess I don't have those same expectations is all...

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I guess that's one way of looking at it, and that would be fantastic news, but I guess I don't have those same expectations is all...

I understand your feelings. I know it's possible that I'm just looking for hope. But when I think of Pilofocus I do get a hopeful feeling.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

One of the posters at the other site said he thinks that the donor regeneration results must be bad because if the results were good the doctor would have gone public already. I think that it makes just as much sense that the delay could mean that the results are good. The delay could be because the results were excellent so the doctor wants to re-check the results because he would understand that reporting quality donor regeneration would shock and awe the entire industry, not to mention the hundreds of millions of hair loss sufferers the world over. In my view, it makes just as much sense that the delay could be because he got good results and he wants to verify those results before going public with that information.

Some people think Dr. Wesley and Artista are the same person.

What's interesting is Dr. Wesley and his wife always hang out with Artista. Artista
seems to know alot about them. I don't know...That's a rumor I've heard..

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's OK. As Jesus, I meet many ladies of the night! (Mary Magdelene, a wh***!!).

I will touch Rosie O Donells pussy and turn her into a man wh***. She will then
be a sexually wild animal and sleep with you.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Some people think Dr. Wesley and Artista are the same person.

What's interesting is Dr. Wesley and his wife always hang out with Artista. Artista
seems to know alot about them. I don't know...That's a rumor I've heard..

I'm not saying that Pilofocus will achieve quality donor regeneration because I don't know about that yet, but Artista and Dr, Wesley are NOT the same person.

Last edited:

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably not. I'm not even sure if there will be cure in 10 years.
That pessimism is a religion for some people .My dermato said he doubted that in 5 years tsuji will arrive at a result but what is sure is that they will get there according to him.

Probably around the 5-year deadline and maybe even before. He never said there will not arrive to find a solution for different problems which have arisen.Just he could not assert it for sure before 5 years.According to him they are close to the goal and it's sure they will succeed

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That pessimism is a religion for some people .My dermato said he doubted that in 5 years tsuji will arrive at a result but what is sure is that they will get there according to him.

Probably around the 5-year deadline and maybe even before. He never said there will not arrive to find a solution for different problems which have arisen.Just he could not assert it for sure before 5 years.According to him they are close to the goal and it's sure they will succeed

Its not pessimism, its seeing the reality.
Ti govorish po ruski?