Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

amsch

Reaction score
yvakin said:
How could it last for 4 months, i been using it for a week now and have 2/3 bottle left :badmood:
Really? How many ml do you use per day?

Do you use tamoxifen already?

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
1 ml twice a day. I'm not taking tamoxifen; i think since i quit Flut my gyno will go away. :punk:

amsch

Reaction score
yvakin said:
Now my regime is: dutasteride 0,5, finasteride 1,Xandrox15-Plus.

You seriously think after quittin finasteride and starting ORAL dutasteride + TOPICAL finasteride it will go away? Seriously? :dunno:

amsch

Reaction score
yvakin said:
Not finasteride, Flut.
still the same. if you got gyno from flut, you'll possibly worsen the situation with topical finasteride + ORAL dutasteride.

G

Hi all,

December 9 is my 8-month mark on X15% plus.

I am on the 8-month mark with Xandrox 15% plus(with finasteride) and I am still shedding(i'm thinking that azelaic acid may have caused severe irritation). The irritation has gotten significantly worse since then (or maybe i'm just noticing it more now, but it was already bad). Azelaic Acid is not for everyone..
I bought five bottles of X15% plus but I have decided to sell them on ebay. They are unopened. I'm gonna finish off the bottle I have and I think I'm gonna switch back to rogaine foam. You can get them here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2746wt_909

I spent about $450.66USD on them total (including shipping and exchange). I am not looking to make any money here. I thought ebay was the best way to go.

amsch

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I really am starting to get paranoid i am soundinig like a shill for dr Lee but I can't believe how many of you are not getting results from this stuff.

My hair is looking the best it has looked in 5 years definately and my juveile hairline is on its way back. sides and temple points an all. I no longer look balding at all with just recessed corners but they are filling in. This all in about 2 months really seen as I was on 1ml untill april and then ran out for 2 months till june. In that time I went bald again. Since June on 2mls (view my regimen) I have almost completly beaten male pattern baldness.

What the f*ck are you guys doing with the stuff. Put it on your fingers and rub it in. Do it on a damp scalp after the shower. If you can handle the minoxidil with no sides then mix xandrox 15 with the plus and add it twice daily. Use nizoral, add some extra virgin olive oil to the bottle if it dries your hair too much. Rub some aloe vera gel in after you get out of the shower. Just as that has dried an the scalp is still damp put the sh*t on!

All I can think of that I am doing on top of this and the other supplements in my regimen, vits etc is having the odd glass of red wine and occassionally taking an asprin.

Anyway I am well happy and am close to burning my baseball cap. All the best!

:) :punk: :hump: :tongue: :jump:

monty, any pics to share? what's your current regimen?

Joey Ramone

Reaction score
I've just hit the 8 month mark with this stuff too and as of yet have seen no benefit of using it.

Using xandrox 5% in the morning and 15%+ at night.

Useless. Damn all y'all.

SuperMeh

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems like some people are good responders to minoxidil and some aren't, regardless of concentration. =/

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
1 months on Xandrox15-Plus; I can see lots of new tiny hairs on my hairline and temples.
Time to order second bottle :punk: :punk:

mykal_P

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm stickin with dr. lee's, I can't verify the potency of these cheaper products. I've been on it for three weeks now, but nothing yet as it's too early. Wish it wasn't so sticky but I guess thats what helps it to absorb.

zambutu

Reaction score
yvakin said:
1 months on Xandrox15-Plus; I can see lots of new tiny hairs on my hairline and temples.
Time to order second bottle :punk: :punk:

so whats the word after 3 months?

G

The question I have for the Xandrox-15 plus are as follows.
Firstly, finasteride is known to be unstable in solution, particularly in acidic environment. It is degraded within one week. So I really don’t know if those people who received good results are really caused by the “plusâ€￾ or simply the high concentration of minoxidil with azelaic acid. Secondly, let’s say Dr. lee has magic to make it stable, then my question is--is it safe to use it? Essentially you are adding the entire 1 mg of finasteride (that would be spread around your whole body if you would take it by mouth) onto a very small area (your scalp). Will that cause brain damage? I understand that using it topically is to try to avoid the unwanted side effect of finasteride (such as reduced libido and increased cancer risk). Is there any safety experiment was done with this topical use? I don’t want to be the guinea pig, I guess.

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why so many people complain about the stickyness of Xandrox 15. I hardly notice it!

Is the xandrox15-plus stickier than normal xandrox15?

G

where did you buy your xandrox? I hope it is real. Tried one bottle Dr Lee's Xandrox 15 and another brand . Both are kind of sticky right after the application. They do take longer time than regular 5% minoxidil to dry.

mykal_P

Established Member
Reaction score
From another thread regarding why it is sticky.

this product feels stickier than other minoxidil products because of the use of glycerin as the vehicle. Glycerin is needed to achieve this high concentration of minoxidil. Also, it is needed to ensure your scalp is wet long enough so they can be absorbed. If other vehicle that dries faster is used, the minoxidil and azelaic acid will be left as powder on the surface of your scalp and will never be absorbed.

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I get my xandrox straight from minoxidil.com. I guess it is because I have never tried generic minoxidil or rogaine so I have nothing to compare it to. It just never bothers me.

zambutu

Reaction score
i used the 15% plus for a few weeks. applied 0.5ml twice per day. now i'm off it to recover from all the red itchy rashes that i developed haha. I've still got 'em after a couple weeks off it. I can't put anything on my scalp right now.

I have a shaved head, definately have to cut the dosage..

dalove66

Reaction score
Please check out my results in my photo album. I am having trouble posting the photo on this message and always get an error message.

I think Xandrox 15 Plus is the most effective product I have tried.

I am a believer that Minoxidil is dose dependent.