Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

sunray73

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
Sweetttt!! I think I may try this

So what happens after 2-3 years and 15% wears off? you have no minoxidil to go to from there?..

Also, what, if any side effects have you guys received from 15%?

Try using generic 5% minoxidil 3ml 2x daily for a couple of months. I switched over from foam to back to generic @ 2ml twice daily and i've been seeing so awesome results. Thinking about upping it to 3ml in a couple of months but I would sug trying that first and seeing if that helps at all. My 2 cents...

JWM

Reaction score
Three questions Sunray:

1) How long did you use the Foam for and did you have results?

2) Do you apply the Kirkland to a dry scalp or a hydrated one?

3) What else are you using?

sunray73

Reaction score
JWM said:
Three questions Sunray:

1) How long did you use the Foam for and did you have results?

2) Do you apply the Kirkland to a dry scalp or a hydrated one?

3) What else are you using?

1) I've been on the foam for just about the last two years. I did notice my hair felt stronger and noticed my hair didn't fall out as much in the shower but noticed very little hair regrowth. Before the Foam I used this product called GenHair minoxidil 15% + azelaic acid and just a ton of other stuff including something that turned my hair (and pillow) green. Again helped some but at the end of the day did very little to spurt regrowth.

2) I actually apply it with semi-wet hair. I just towel dry my hair as much as possible and add it on.

3) Only other thing I'm using now is 1/4 Fincar everyday. I do wash my hair twice a day with John Frieda "Freeze Ease" shampoo and conditioner which is just a personal preference but I noticed I don't need to use Nizoral because my scalp feels good.

I'm not sure why after year of trying everything 'this' of all things is helping so much but I'm freakn loving it. The whole middle of my scalp from back to front was pretty thin but now it's like the sides(in the middle) started to close up more and more and continually get thicker. I'm back to the point where the back has a very very small spot! I have a few theories (again only theories) but I think since your adding more minoxidil you get greater coverage and more absorption and it being oil based, it slowly delivers minoxidil all day. Where as adding just 1ml can easily become partially absorbed by your growing hair.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
so does anyone know how x-15+ measures up against nanominox FMS? Thinking about giving nanominox a try since it´s 5% with finasteride..

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
sunray73 said:
1) I've been on the...
2) I actually apply...
3) Only other thing...

I'm not sure why after year of trying everything 'this' of all things is helping so much but I'm freakn loving it. The whole middle of my scalp from back to front was pretty thin but now it's like the sides(in the middle) started to close up more and more and continually get thicker. I'm back to the point where the back has a very very small spot! I have a few theories (again only theories) but I think since your adding more minoxidil you get greater coverage and more absorption and it being oil based, it slowly delivers minoxidil all day. Where as adding just 1ml can easily become partially absorbed by your growing hair.

So you tried 15%minoxidil before without much success (?) and then went to foam and then went to generic 5% liquid and saw results?

I'm just wondering as if X-15% doesn't work out for me then I guess I can try generic liquid minoxidil 5%...:D:D:D

sunray73

Reaction score
AssignmentZero said:
So you tried 15%minoxidil before without much success (?) and then went to foam and then went to generic 5% liquid and saw results?

I'm just wondering as if X-15% doesn't work out for me then I guess I can try generic liquid minoxidil 5%...:D:D:D

I've tried a few 15% formulas including Dr Lee's and it seemed to be working atleast for the first few weeks but went away almost as soon as it came in.

Why not... save some cash at the same time. I think I'm spending less then $150 a year now for all my hair stuff now and getting better results. One thing i've learned from all the things I've tried in the past and spending thousands.... 'keep it simple'.

Joey Ramone

Reaction score
Dunking your head in a bucket of minoxidil with ethanol and propylene glycol as the vehicle is not 'keeping it simple', it's just being a tit. Seriously, start a new thread over in the experimental forum if you want to discuss your ridiculous theory, don't do it in the xandrox+ thread.

I'm at month 1 on the stuff and seeing a bunch of fluffy stuff come through and some hairs that are darker and further down the temples than I remember having for a few years now but I'll have to wait a while longer to see if they thicken up or not yet.

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
Joey Ramone said:
Dunking your head in a bucket of minoxidil with ethanol and propylene glycol as the vehicle is not 'keeping it simple', it's just being a tit. Seriously, start a new thread over in the experimental forum if you want to discuss your ridiculous theory, don't do it in the xandrox+ thread.

I'm at month 1 on the stuff and seeing a bunch of fluffy stuff come through and some hairs that are darker and further down the temples than I remember having for a few years now but I'll have to wait a while longer to see if they thicken up or not yet.

keep us updated on the results. Did you previously use regular 5 % minoxidil? and if so how long? If not is this your first time using any kind of minoxidil?

sunray73

Reaction score
Joey Ramone said:

yeah so did I for the first month or so... Again, I DID use Xandrox 15 and explained MY experience with it and mentioned what worked for ME. Go bark up another tree :thumbdown2:

Reaction score
Joey Ramone said:

That is a little harsh bro!

Sunray73 has in fact tried Xandrox 15 my man and had no luck (I had no luck with regular Xandrox 15 myself).

Congrats on your success brother Sunray73, and I hope to see you back in the other thread, because I am starting to warm up to your theory of success based on increasing the amount of saturated propylene glycol solution being applied.

Carry on!

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
afraid that 15% minoxidil will make me overshed! I shed constantly in front for two years from rogaine 5%, so maybe this had to do with the minoxidil? is there any other component in rogaine that I could have had this reaction to? perhaps one that isn´t in xandrox?

sunray73

Reaction score
LostAnagenCycle said:
Joey Ramone said:

That is a little harsh bro!

Sunray73 has in fact tried Xandrox 15 my man and had no luck (I had no luck with regular Xandrox 15 myself).

Congrats on your success brother Sunray73, and I hope to see you back in the other thread, because I am starting to warm up to your theory of success based on increasing the amount of saturated propylene glycol solution being applied.

Carry on!

thanks man...

peace brother :)

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That looks pretty good Nuli. I might give that a try its ingredients seem to indicate a reduction of ppg and ethanol which means less scalp irritation with the added bonus of finasteride in it. Did you look at my thread on mdf (page 27) thats some powerfull stuff. 15% minoxidil, 2%flutimide and 2.5mg dutasteride.

There's a catch however you need to get it prescribed through your doctor.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
James62 said:
I never use Xandrox before, usually take other hair loss meds. After reading these opinions I'll try Xandrox too...

Xandrox is by far the best Minoxidil formula on the market.period.. this thread should never die! Yes it is sticky.. bu hey! it works!!! I was on minoxidil 5% from Kirkland full time ann then switch ... My hair just feel thicker and darker after only 3 weeks... I just do it once a day... f*** the haters!