Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
helpmyhair said:
squeegee said:
Also dropped oral Finasteride, enough of this sh*t!

Did you drop oral finasteride because of the sides I'm assuming? Are you experiencing the same sides with applying the finasteride topically as when you were taking it orally? I wanna know if the sides are cut out when you're not swallowing finasteride. Thanks.[/quote

I have no side effects at all except I was getting fat. I decided to switch after reading the study posted by Bryan the other day. Why should I bother taking it orally when I can mix it with minoxidil and skip all the sides effects? :punk:

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks again dude,

when my prox-n bottles ran out, I ll switch to super CP serum

sidekick96

Reaction score
Where are the other people that said they started taking this? what are you results? last time a couple of u guys posted ur results after using it for 2 weeks, its been a couple months already for some of u... how are you results now?

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Been on it for 2.5 months.. excessive shedding stopped, now shedding the usual normal range for me in the shower. Hoping for the day when i see zero hairs in the shower!

Too early to report on progress, but no sides at all for me.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
BlahBlah12 said:
Been on it for 2.5 months.. excessive shedding stopped, now shedding the usual normal range for me in the shower. Hoping for the day when i see zero hairs in the shower!

Too early to report on progress, but no sides at all for me.

Shedding is good my friend!! Keep up the good work!

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
Am I the only one who is using the regular Xandrox15 (not plus)? =/

I'm using X15...not the +...I'll give an update in 3 days since that will be 1 month on X15 :p :)...however, so far so good.

sidekick96

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Still loving all my effin hair! Getting new hairs that I def need to take some pics of. They are like lower then my hairline. Maybe where my hairline used to be? In anycase they are really thick already. I'll take a pic today.

In bad news... a bottle of my Xandrox 15% spilled over when I had the cap off brushing my teeth. It was a full bottle and I lost quite a bit of it. I messaged Dr. Lee trying to hit him up for a free bottle but never got a response : ( So in a way I'm on my second bottle this month.

Do you still get the lazer hair treatment done inaccordance to your current regimen?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No more laser! Didn't help hardly compared to Xandrox.

I am still thinking about dropping propecia.

I still have like lots of new vellus hairs growing and some of the hairs have turned into short thick terminals... I am really wondering how far I am gonna get with this. Crazy stuff.

Talked to two of my friends that had started toward the end of the summer and they like worship me for telling them about this stuff. Having great success!

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey kiel.. like yourself i am starting this thing with a good head of hair. I see you use xandrox with great results. id like to try it on my hairline and triangles but im afraid of a shed ruining what i have. any advice. plus do you still use spironolactone and how has it went. do you use both? thanks

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
lots of people here on xandrox 15 plus. I know kiel had good results...any one else here experience good results...or noticed improvement from switching from regular minoxidil? lets hear some updates! :punk:

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
:whistle:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use Xandrox on my temples and my hairline. That was my main problem... I was losing the triangles on my temples quickly. Xandrox has brought my temples back big time.

I still use spironolactone like every other day. I for some reason was getting side effects from spironolactone using it twice a day so now I just cake it on an hour before I hope in the shower.

Before I started using spironolactone I would have like weird tight sore spots on my scalp that were red. Once I used spironolactone my scalp is white and healthy and never hurts. I really do believe that it eliminates quite a bit of DHT.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Taken from my story:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1-Month X15% Update:

Hey everyone,

So it's been one month on Xandrox-15%. From what I can see, I am still shedding but not as significantly as before. I have actually maintained my "hairline" and hair as it looks like nothing has changed.

From taking a close close look at my hair, I can see a lot of TINY hairs coming in on my temples. I am almost 100% positive these were not there a month ago but I will say thay they are still very tiny. I can even see some of these tiny hairs coming in way below my hairline lol (probably the effect of X15's absorption over and beyond the area you spread it over).

I have no sides from X15% and still use 5% foam in the mornings.

X15% is pretty sticky. I wish it wasn't so sticky as that would just be awesome. I really like the dropper it comes with and 1mL is more than enough to cover my entire head.

Overall, I am pleased with the progress and am looking forward to month-2 and hopefully some of these tiny hairs growing in a bit thicker.

AZ

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
kiel , you've been on xandrox 5%, 15% and 15% plus.

Which one gave you the best results??

If you are on 15 plus and taking oral finasteride 1mg, its like total of 2 mg finasteride per day.

Does'nt that cause you any sides?

JWM

Reaction score
Thinking about trying this stuff at night. Kiel claims some of his friends are only using it once a day and seeing results.

Jm0311

Reaction score
Sweetttt!! I think I may try this

So what happens after 2-3 years and 15% wears off? you have no minoxidil to go to from there?..

Also, what, if any side effects have you guys received from 15%?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Been on it for a week and no side-effects at all. :punk: