Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Hey kids.

I think spironolactone has giving me upset stomach in the past. As far as dizziness... I tried applying Xandrox to my hairline like every other hour for an entire week. I just wanted to see what would happen and I got extremely tired, extremely hungry all the time and really dizzy... so I stopped being an idiot and got back to only twice a day.

spironolactone definitely needs to be used in small amounts. When I have used a ton I get pretty sick and feel numb all over.

My hair is still thick as hell but I have a pretty dumb haircut right now which needs to be fixed.

Was it the Xandrox Plus you was applying? It could be the higher level of finasteride that made you bad. Xandrox 2ml is supposed to have somewhat the finasteride level of 1mg, so putting that in your body every other hour could give you more sides. The studies are really not pointing to a local effect of topical finasteride, but then again the studies are not giving any straight answers. Wonder if the ones that have good results in the studies have systematic effect or not.

How much spironolactone do you use? I use Proxiphen that has spironolactone in it and the daily dose is only 1ml. Don't know how much spironolactone it is in that 1ml but I guess its not more than 0.5ml.

It's nice that you have good results with your regime. But overdoing it could be a bad thing and not actually give you more hair. Topical spironolactone is supposed to have almost zero side effects, but I surly wouldt use a ton or rubb it somewhere below my scalp. The topical finasteride should be fine but if you use as much as you say your finasteride intake is quite high, so no wonder that you have good results. I really hope that you keep the minoxidil effect for a long time, but I fear that 15% minoxidil have the same drop in effect as the studies shown for 5%.

Joey Ramone

Reaction score
I started on this stuff 2 weeks ago along with 5% spironolactone. My whole regimen is 1ml of a different finasteride/minoxidil 5% topical in the morning, spironolactone cream in the afternoon and then the Xandrox-plus before bed.

So far all it's done is get rid of a bunch peach fuzz that was pissing about on my temples so hopefully that's a sign of good things to come. The head hurty business is still about but it's way less than it was and the spironolactone helps a lot, pretty much straight after I apply it. The first time I put it on it felt like I was rubbing ice cream on my head. I'll have to try that next because it felt quite nice.

A few side effects have come along for the ride unfortunately... I got some massive stomach aches for a few days last week that I hadn't had before. They were so nasty my balls were aching but they've gone now and I'm using less goops of spironolactone cream than I was which has problem been the catalyst to my gut's speedy recovery.

The other massive problem is feeling dizzy and faint whenever I push myself with exercise. I'm in pretty good shape and have never had trouble pushing myself but since starting on Xandrox I can't go too hard at it or I feel like I'm about to pass out before the rest of me even feels worn out. Hopefully this'll pass over time. I'm guessing it's caused by raised blood pressure from the mass amounts of minoxidil being rubbed into my head. I might look for a supplement to counteract this if it carries on much longer.

This is pretty much my last hurrah with hair loss treatments. If I haven't seen any benefit from doing this after about 3-6 months I think I'll jump ship and see how I go without it. For the small amount of hair loss I have, I'm amazed at how little effect all these treatments have seemed to have so far.

Cassin

Reaction score
Joey Ramone said:
This is pretty much my last hurrah with hair loss treatments. If I haven't seen any benefit from doing this after about 3-6 months I think I'll jump ship and see how I go without it. For the small amount of hair loss I have, I'm amazed at how little effect all these treatments have seemed to have so far.

That is simply not enough time.

Joey Ramone

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess. I'll just focus on being consistent with treatments for now and see how I feel later down the track. It's the waiting that bums me out.

Kiel's excitement about Xandrox is somewhat contagious, it's nice to be optimistic about a treatment again. Still, I really should stop checking my hairline every time I wash my hands. :)

"A watched pot never boils."

NotWithoutAFight

Reaction score
I've been applying Xandrox 15-plus to my temples for about 2.5 months now. So far they have only thinned out slightly, which is tough to cope with but I know is "supposed" to happen with any minoxidil product between 1-3 months of application. I've also been applying Xandrox 5 on my vertex and crown areas for approximately 5 months. I haven't noticed any substantial gains there either.

Of note: I recently had my two year anniversary using 1.25mg/day of generic finasteride (quartered Fincar). I would describe my progress as maintained, I guess, everywhere except for the temples, which have lost ground.

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
This is good that the other 15+ users are coming out and updating us on what's going on, and I encourage others on it to do the same. I really look forward to seeing more updates in the future from those that have just posted. I hope you guys get the same results as Kiel as it will help to conclude that 15+ could very well be the next breakthrough hairloss treatment.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
ive been using it for 2 weeks now once a day with 1mg of dutasteride

will keep you updated but if it works for me it will be a miracle

26 - starting losing temple hair at 23...got on proscar and min early used for over a year...nothing.......from Norwood 0-1 at 23 to NW3-4 in three years...its so tough

as for the guy who said he wouldnt know 5 people my age with hairloss - i know plenty...and all started losing before me...now im the worst........its cruel

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Starting using it yesterday! Not that sticky like everybody else is saying.. I can still deal with it! Just style my hair like I have gel in it lol . Using it @ night only. Using topical finasteride/5% minoxidil in the morning.

Jm0311

Reaction score
squeegee said:
Starting using it yesterday! Not that sticky like everybody else is saying.. I can still deal with it! Just style my hair like I have gel in it lol . Using it @ night only. Using topical finasteride/5% minoxidil in the morning.

Did you make your own topical for the morning?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Still loving all my effin hair! Getting new hairs that I def need to take some pics of. They are like lower then my hairline. Maybe where my hairline used to be? In anycase they are really thick already. I'll take a pic today.

In bad news... a bottle of my Xandrox 15% spilled over when I had the cap off brushing my teeth. It was a full bottle and I lost quite a bit of it. I messaged Dr. Lee trying to hit him up for a free bottle but never got a response : ( So in a way I'm on my second bottle this month.

citizen mane

Reaction score
Kiel,

do you without hesitation attribute this success to xandrox 15 plus and how are your friends doin on the stuff...they also still seeing good results?

Also just wondering if you do any form of scalp massage or tom hagerty's scalp exercise on a regular basis or wether you do it here and there, by the way iv ordered 12 mths supply of xandrox 15 plus and so has a friend after reading your posts...prepared to giv it 12 months to see its effects

amsch

Reaction score
Damn Kiel, I really think you got this gret success with Xandrox after switching from normal 15 to 15 PLUS. I'm basically screwed with the normal stuff =/ (can't take finasteride at all).

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
squeegee said:

Did you make your own topical for the morning?

1 ml of 5% Kirkland minoxidil mixed with X5 5mg Finasteride(bottle of 60ml). I use Xandrox 15 /Azelaic acid with couple drops of copper peptides serum at night after my shower. Probably add retinoic acid also to the mix to maximize the 15%minoxidil, copper peptides. Hairloss is a f*****g pain in the arse! Also dropped oral Finasteride, enough of this sh*t!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
JWM said:
Good luck, Squeegee

Thanks!, I will use for the next year to see wtf! Looks pretty promising so far. Just need to do it everyday!

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee,

How do you add copper peptides each time you apply xandrox? Isn't better to add cop.peptides in the bottle than adding cp each time you apply xandrox? How many drops do you add each time?

I use prox-n but I may replace it with super CP serum

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
neis said:
squeegee,

How do you add copper peptides each time you apply xandrox? Isn't better to add cop.peptides in the bottle than adding cp each time you apply xandrox? How many drops do you add each time?

I use prox-n but I may replace it with super CP serum

I just apply some drops on my scalp before I put the Xandrox 15 then mix everything with my fingers..

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks dude,

something more,

Applying 4-5 drops each time do you think that is okay?
Have you seen any regrowth using it before xandrox?

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Also dropped oral Finasteride, enough of this sh*t!

Did you drop oral finasteride because of the sides I'm assuming? Are you experiencing the same sides with applying the finasteride topically as when you were taking it orally? I wanna know if the sides are cut out when you're not swallowing finasteride. Thanks.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
neis said:
thanks dude,

something more,

Applying 4-5 drops each time do you think that is okay?
Have you seen any regrowth using it before xandrox?

Darker vellus hair but the most important is thicker hair, way thicker. 4, 5 drops is good!