Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
JWM said:
Squeegee, what is your current regimen?

Morning.. Revivogen shampoo
Mag Grow Roller ( yeah it does the job..) complete head massage turn my scalp full of blood)
Kirkland minoxidil 5% 60 ml bottle mixed with x5 5 mg Dr. Reddy's finasteride. (1ML)
Cp serum 5-6 drops

Night... Revivogen shampoo or Nizoral 2%
Mag Grow Roller
Retinoic acid .50%
Xandrox 15% 5% azelaic acid (1ml)
Cp serum 5-6 drops

I switched from internal finasteride to topical..No shedding no drama. just overall better results without the gay side-effects. All I can say is Xandrox 15 does better than the job.. I just cannot wait to see the results in 6 months... :punk: Yes it is more expensive but you have to pay to play....Hairloss suck big time but you need commitments. and spent some money..
BTW I am diffuse... Hair look healthier, thicker and darker..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
icdalite said:
Squeege, are you using xandrox 5 % or 15 % plus
and is it only for your hairline:?

Basic Xandrox 15%....Put 1 Ml @ night everywhere..Massage it with my fingers... Yeah it is sticky..but I can live with it. I will switch to + next time which is smarter because I believe in Topical finasteride. Xandrox 15 is a must to any hairloss regimen.

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
hey squeegee,

How long are mag grow roller's needles? 1mm?
Do you use right after retin-a?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
neis said:
hey squeegee,

How long are mag grow roller's needles? 1mm?
Do you use right after retin-a?

They are like small plastic knobs massasing the scalp... they don't puncture the skin at all.. They are like 5 mm long.. Yes the thing looks stupid yellow and blue but give the best scalp massage...My scalp turn red..then put retinoic acid and Xandrox.. Just trying to maximize the penetration of the topical application... Not really complicated also. takes 2 minutes.

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks squeegee,

I started using 1mm dermaroller. Why aren't you using a regular dermaroller? Have you heard that mag grow roller will give you better results than a regular dermaroller?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
neis said:
thanks squeegee,

I started using 1mm dermaroller. Why aren't you using a regular dermaroller? Have you heard that mag grow roller will give you better results than a regular dermaroller?

They work differently my friend, I don't think dermaroller on the long run is good for you. I tried both and like the blood flow feeling of the Mag grow better than the ouch feeling of the dermaroller. Do you really need to go that deep to stimulate collagen production and better absorption of Minoxidil?? Do you really need to bleed to get results? I really don't know!! :dunno:

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
7 weeks on xandrox + and 1mg dutas everyday...........

whoa. the whole back middle front is so so thin. I most have lost so much density in almost 2 months its insane, even several people have commented on it.

And around whats left of the temples (well now the small section between my temple and crown are all just blondish white hairs that you cant see (not
regrowth, losing).

This is enough to drive someone crazy......spent a over a year on rogaine and procepia and didnt even slow it down, now upped the anti and BOOM flash balding.

Is it naturally possible for a guy to go from almost no hairloss to friggen bald in the space of three years???

Anyway, im hoping, no praying that this is just a massive shed and it will come back with regrowth but ive never seen any before. Still going to tough it out.......thinking of going down to .5mg of dutasteride a day though

what do you think....this is hell

Jm0311

Reaction score
KeyserSoza said:

whoa. the whole back middle front is so so thin. I most have lost so much density in almost 2 months its insane, even several people have commented on it.

And around whats left of the temples (well now the small section between my temple and crown are all just blondish white hairs that you cant see (not
regrowth, losing).

This is enough to drive someone crazy......spent a over a year on rogaine and procepia and didnt even slow it down, now upped the anti and BOOM flash balding.

Is it naturally possible for a guy to go from almost no hairloss to friggen bald in the space of three years???

Anyway, im hoping, no praying that this is just a massive shed and it will come back with regrowth but ive never seen any before. Still going to tough it out.......thinking of going down to .5mg of dutasteride a day though

i feel for you bro........that sucks

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
KeyserSoza said:

regrowth, losing).

Its a possibility that your internal anti-androgens could have caused hyperandrogenicity, in that it actually sped up the hairloss, rather than stopped it. Though I'm no doctor, so do not by any means take my word for it. Perhaps others can shed some light.

But seriously dude, I feel for you as well. But don't worry, keep your head up and just remember that going bald is not the end of the world. I certainly don't want to lose my hair either and it gets me down alot but you just gotta remember, there's so much more to life than hair.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks, appreciate, really.

And i know, well i keep telling myself that. But it affects you so much.

It really sucks though. And the meds? I got on procepia and rogaine the moment i noticed my temples fading......didnt slow it down. I recently stopped for 2 months. At first it was ok, no loss or anything then almost overnight a massive shed and my crown was so bare and the path from the temples started showing. My family comment on that..just 'whoa, whats going on there, and why is your hair turning blonde'.

Of course i freaked so got the two most powerful things out there dutasteride and xandrox 15+. That was about 7 weeks ago. Now its all just going and getting worse fast.

I was ok when i stopped until that, maybe i should have held out and see if that was just shed and regrew or something......but what if I stop this and it doesnt??

Just wish i knew what to do. I so dont want to be bald but i dont really want to wear a piece either. If this keeps up im going to be totally bare within a month...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
KeyserSoza said:
thanks, appreciate, really.

And i know, well i keep telling myself that. But it affects you so much.

It really sucks though. And the meds? I got on procepia and rogaine the moment i noticed my temples fading......didnt slow it down. I recently stopped for 2 months. At first it was ok, no loss or anything then almost overnight a massive shed and my crown was so bare and the path from the temples started showing. My family comment on that..just 'whoa, whats going on there, and why is your hair turning blonde'.

Of course i freaked so got the two most powerful things out there dutasteride and xandrox 15+. That was about 7 weeks ago. Now its all just going and getting worse fast.

I was ok when i stopped until that, maybe i should have held out and see if that was just shed and regrew or something......but what if I stop this and it doesnt??

Just wish i knew what to do. I so dont want to be bald but i dont really want to wear a piece either. If this keeps up im going to be totally bare within a month...

You should started with finasteride Bros, dutasteride is not for everyone. I stopped taking that sh*t (dutasteride) because I was losing 2 much on the front.. Switched to finasteride.. Everything went back 2 normal.

Fred

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
KeyserSoza said:
i did start with finasteride.....

how long did you take dutasteride for before you stopped?

At least 2 months.. dutasteride killed my health and my hair lol f*** dutasteride! finasteride is the sh*t! Like I said dutasteride is not for everyone... Look at the Dedicated section.. So many people had the same problems with dutasteride. How long you have been taking finasteride for and how much mg???

neis

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks squeegee for the info,

I will use it for a few more months and se...

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
KeyserSoza said:

regrowth, losing).

I am exactly in the same boat as you are...pure shed with temples blondish and crown thin too...but w/e...I'll give X15% around 6months and from there on...who knows...I'm almost at the 2month mark with X15% so I'm hoping it's just a shed but I doubt it.

...speaking of boats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

:)

Joey Ramone

Reaction score
Sad to see a good news thread turn sour.

Sorry, I can't share some good news to even things out. I've been going about 2 months now, in the first month I didn't see any shedding but started to see all these thin but darker than fuzz hairs really low on the temples, now into the second month and all those little hairs have completely vanished and I'm shedding like a thugenhauser.

Really hoping this is similar to Kiel's experience where he thought it was the end and then BAM... hair!

We'll see. My scalp certainly feels a hundred times better with a xandrox/spironolactone cream combo so I'd keep going either way just for that reason. Anyway, hopefully within a few months I'll be back to looking nothing like Elvis but with more hair.

amsch

Reaction score
Joey Ramone said:

Sorry, I can't share some good news to even things out. I've been going about 2 months now, in the first month I didn't see any shedding but started to see all these thin but darker than fuzz hairs really low on the temples, now into the second month and all those little hairs have completely vanished and I'm shedding like a thugenhauser.

Really hoping this is similar to Kiel's experience where he thought it was the end and then BAM... hair!

We'll see. My scalp certainly feels a hundred times better with a xandrox/spironolactone cream combo so I'd keep going either way just for that reason. Anyway, hopefully within a few months I'll be back to looking nothing like Elvis but with more hair.

hey joey!
So you're using Xandrox15 + spironolactone afterwards? How many minutes do you wait before you add the spironolactone? Everytime I add the spironolactone my (even 30 minutes or 1 hour later), it never dries and it kind of runs down my forehead (like sweat) when I lie in bad.

Jm0311

Reaction score
so you are using on your crown too? I am apprehensive of touching my crown!

bighurt

Reaction score
Joey Ramone said:

well, i'm finally back (i had a few posts in this thread around the midway point). anyway, it's been almost exactly three months for me on 15+ and similar to Joey, the first month there wasn't any shedding and now for the last 2 i've been shedding a lot. i won't say that it's a way over the top amount of shedding, but significantly more than usual.

i'm just going to keep using it for at least 3 more months to see what happens, but at the 3 month mark, it certainly hasn't helped and seems to have actually hurt.

for the record, i use it everywhere (crown, temples) and use just shy of 1.5ml each day instead of the recommended 1ml. i can't say that my scalp feels any healthier either. in fact it's been itching a lot which usually isn't a good sign. i planned to reduce/quit oral finasteride but haven't, use nizoral 2-3x week, and use 5% rogaine foam in morning (15+ at night).

i'll try to keep stopping back in every month or so for further updates. hoping like hell my next one will be a turnaround success story.

what the hell are scientists doing? it's 2009, how hard can it be to isolate the baldness gene and get some gene therapy crap going on to "turn it off"? (apparently, pretty hard)

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I guess it's only right I give my 3 month update as well. Unfortunately, I too have looked to Kiel's posts as hope that my situation will get better.
Not shedding as much as I was the first month but still shedding the usual 20 hairs or so in the shower. Glad that my shed diminished a ton, but still not satisfied after reading reports of people shedding next to nothing after a certain time on this.

My front hairline has taken a pretty big hit.. it was headed in this direction before i started the xandrox15 plus, which was why i started it in the first place. Right now both the left and right areas of the hairline have thinned out a lot. The frontal forelock is still a full line, but the areas on both sides no longer really resemble a hair "line" so to speak, but rather see-through areas that when gelled look invisible. Think this picture: http://www.farrellmanual.com/images/179 ... irline.JPG
Though not me, my situation is similiar. I'll post photos in a few months. I am not a good person to judge though, I have my own problems..Still extremely stressed out lately with my lack of employment..still getting hot flushes whenever I get nervous that leave my face feeling like it's on fire, so I'm sure that this is destroying my hair and any gains the xandrox15 plus may be giving me.