Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, If the finasteride in Xandrox 15 plus is 1 mg total then it is negligible..

So one application of 1 ml will not deliver 1 mg of finasteride in to your system or scalp every time. Don't compare it with 1mg finasteride taken internally.

I am going to try this soon only on hairline.

CCS

Reaction score
icdalite said:
Guys, If the finasteride in Xandrox 15 plus is 1 mg total then it is negligible..

So one application of 1 ml will not deliver 1 mg of finasteride in to your system or scalp every time. Don't compare it with 1mg finasteride taken internally.

1mg in the bottle? Why not put a pill in there and save money? I thought it was 1mg per application. Still not something you can compare though. Just marketing propaganda.

CCS

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
Who here is on only topicals? No internal finasteride?
admin is, I think, unless HairLossTalk is a different person. Too many sides. Now uses spironolactone and Revivogen.

beaner

Reaction score
icdalite said:

Xandrox Plus contains 1mg of finasteride per milliliter----120mg total in the bottle.

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Beaner is correct. The recommended application is 1ml of product which contantins 1mg finasteride.

A couple of observations I have on the product for those who are interested. I actually really like this product for a couple of reasons (results aside as it is way to early to comment). First of all I shave my head and in the past I was using rogaine foam which seemed great initially because it seemed to absorb almost instantly. Now that I am using xandrox+ I almost like the fact that I can feel the product on my head for a much longer period of time. The more I used the foam the more I wondered how much of the rogaine was actually getting absorbed into my scalp.

The other thing I like about the product is it comes with a spray applicator or a dropper. The spray applicator is very consistent and I was using that intitially but have since switched to the dropper just so I can easily keep track of what I am applying. I emailed Dr.Lee and asked how many pumps was the equivilant of 1mg of finasteride and he told me 4. He also said the amount of product used is not as important as using it with a hydrated scalp. Anyways thats all for now.

Blondilocks

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm only Topicals:

Massive Sides from internal finasteride.

My regime:
Xandrox15plus once a night
Rogaine foam 5% morning
spironolactone 5% morning and night
Lavender Massage oil twice daiily

So far managable but far too early to tell!

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Blondilocks said:
I'm only Topicals:

Massive Sides from internal finasteride.

My regime:
Xandrox15plus once a night
Rogaine foam 5% morning
spironolactone 5% morning and night
Lavender Massage oil twice daiily

So far managable but far too early to tell!

Its good to see someone only on topical as I too am prone to sides. Keep us updated man. And are you experiencing any sides whatsoever with what you're on?

Blondilocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Xandrox15 plus gives me sides but its the higher dose of minxodil that gives me sides. I have found by applying less than o.5ml i dont suffer.

I'm using nizoral alot

I'm feeling pretty rough at the moment as i shaved my head because i couldnt stand having a thin spot on my temple an having to style my hair to deal with, But now my shaved ead is growing out and for the first time im noticing how much i have progressed, but its early days with this regime so i'll keep you posted!!

I'm praying for Intercytex! As im sick of one having male pattern baldness then finding a possible treatment, then finding out i cant take it!! So sick of finestride being the No1 treatment its time for change!

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
nydheart said:
I emailed Dr.Lee and asked how many pumps was the equivilant of 1mg of finasteride and he told me 4. He also said the amount of product used is not as important as using it with a hydrated scalp. Anyways thats all for now.

What does a "hydrated scalp" mean. I apply X-15 at night without taking a shower so is my scalp hyrated at that point? Or am I supposed to shower first and then apply X-15?

az

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
What does a "hydrated scalp" mean. I apply X-15 at night without taking a shower so is my scalp hyrated at that point? Or am I supposed to shower first and then apply X-15?

az[/quote]

Yes, I believe you should apply it after a shower or sometimes I just wet my head, let the water sit for a bit, pat it dry and then apply the xandrox plus.

Just an update on the product, still no sides from the finasteride! So far so good. I am actually considering applying the 1ml dose and then applying about a quarter of that for the following app. instead of using the left over foam I had. Having a shaved head allows me to use much less product. I can actually cover my entire head with about .25ml of xandrox but I know it is not as effective. So the plan is to use a full 1ml and then use about a quarter of that for the second app.

Blondilocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Amsch i'm really confused at the moment because my whole hairloss history is riddled with side effects!.

Since starting Xandrox 15 plus

I've suffered dizzyness, dioreha and feeling very spaced out???

I dont know if its the acid or the minoxidil or the finasteride

I alos started spironolactone could it be that? i dont think it is?

My libido is good, and it doesnt feel like the internal finasteride sides, i got which were! low libido, droopy and painful ejaculation.

Any help from anyone would be great!

im so sick of just being a failure i want success!!!

Help!

amsch

Reaction score
Blondilocks said:
Amsch i'm really confused at the moment because my whole hairloss history is riddled with side effects!.

Since starting Xandrox 15 plus

I've suffered dizzyness, dioreha and feeling very spaced out???

I dont know if its the acid or the minoxidil or the finasteride

I alos started spironolactone could it be that? i dont think it is?

My libido is good, and it doesnt feel like the internal finasteride sides, i got which were! low libido, droopy and painful ejaculation.

Any help from anyone would be great!

im so sick of just being a failure i want success!!!

Help!

Hm, not very common minoxidil sides... Maybe kiel can help out of this?
How about the tipical minoxidil sides like facial bloating, dark circles or tiredness?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey kids.

I think spironolactone has giving me upset stomach in the past. As far as dizziness... I tried applying Xandrox to my hairline like every other hour for an entire week. I just wanted to see what would happen and I got extremely tired, extremely hungry all the time and really dizzy... so I stopped being an idiot and got back to only twice a day.

spironolactone definitely needs to be used in small amounts. When I have used a ton I get pretty sick and feel numb all over.

My hair is still thick as hell but I have a pretty dumb haircut right now which needs to be fixed.

Jacob_

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

A while ago I've read this thread and decided to order myself a bottle of Xandrox 15 plus from dr.Lee. I've been on it for about a month now and see a lot of (very small) fuzzy hair. If those hairs grow out can they achieve the same lenght as normal hair that hasn't been affected by DHT or will they always remain small? Since I have pretty long hair I wonder if minoxidil-regenerated hair has the possibility to grow longer than just a few inches?

Thank you.