Will all those using Xandrox15-Plus identify yourselves!

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'll post a pic tommorow ; ( I'm not at home.

CCS

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
I just got a haircut today and hate it ; ( I like it much better when my hair is long.

I told you not to give in to what they want.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Eh.. its not to short. I went out last night to see My Bloody Valentine in 3d and as ussual guys were glaring at me and girls were staring. I notice alot of younger girls look at me more when my hair is longer and older woman look at me more when it is shorter.

My hair grows quickly so guys will be beating the sh*t out of me again in a few weeks. No worries.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kiel, your hair is absolutely sick. Anyway, were you seriously a NW3 when you started?

Those modeling shots on your Myspace make you look like you've had a solid NW1 the entire time.

I can see the temple recession in your "before" pics, but it still seems hard to believe. Were you a NW3 for just like a few months or something? I just can't figure out where that fits into the timeline, seeing as how all your Myspace pics show you with perfect hair.

Also, the areas on your temples where you regrew - were they completely bald before starting? Reason I ask is I've only seen a select few people regrew on completely bald temples - they usually only fill in the peach fuzz areas.

CCS

Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Eh.. its not to short. I went out last night to see My Bloody Valentine in 3d and as ussual guys were glaring at me and girls were staring. I notice alot of younger girls look at me more when my hair is longer and older woman look at me more when it is shorter.

My hair grows quickly so guys will be beating the sh*t out of me again in a few weeks. No worries.

Avoiding getting beat up is not that hard. Just make sure you go out with friends at night. During the day you should be safe alone at the grocery store, unless someone is stocking you. And especially don't go to places where there is alcohol by yourself, since drunks act on impulses more. Most bars I've been to have 8 bouncers at a time. Chat with them before you go in to judge whether you think they will come to your aid or not. If not, don't go in. If they seem professional, go in.

Another trick I use is never turn your back to a fighter. It makes the shot too easy and they will take it. But also don't stare them head on, or they use it as an excuse to say you want a fight. Aim your body so when they are glaring from across the room they are about 45 degress to your left or right. And talk to any group of people around you that is dressed similarly to you but different from the fighter, so they think the group would protect you if they attack. Worked for me once when I was leaving a bar and sensed someone wanted to attack me from the way he was looking at me.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips CCS. A few things I have done in the past are saying: "before you hit me I ask God to forgive you and understand you are a good person who needs to take out aggresion. I forgive you" or "please reconsider hitting me as I have a brain tumor and cannot afford to be hit as it will surely kill me".

Ummmmm.. I don't remember ever posting that I was a norwood 3??? Did I??? I would say the worste I have ever been is a norwood 2. I had lost alot right at the temples and was getting a bit thin at my crown and my vertex. My temples have grown in a bunch and seem to keep growing. I pray that this good fortune continues.

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
For those who are only taking Xandrox15-plus, without oral finasteride or other drugs, are you noticing side effects? If so, can you say what they are. Are typical oral finasteride-like sides effects apparent? like lower sex drive, etc.?

thanks

JWM

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips CCS. A few things I have done in the past are saying: "before you hit me I ask God to forgive you and understand you are a good person who needs to take out aggresion. I forgive you" or "please reconsider hitting me as I have a brain tumor and cannot afford to be hit as it will surely kill me".

Or...you could just hit the b@stard first. Spend six months learning how to throw a good hook to the jaw with speed, power, and accuracy, and ALWAYS hit first. You will squash the majority of 'tough guys' that way. Guaranteed.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
BlahBlah12 said:
Just put on my first application of the Plus. Its a lot less greasy than the regular Xandrox 15. Im happy about that. To anyone who calls this formula greasy: man you should have used the regular Xandrox15, that was a sticky nightmare.

My only reservation was that after about 6 months on Xandrox15, my hair finally made progress. It's now dark brown again as opposed to blonde,but that might be due to the fact that its no longer summer. I can say though for certain that my hair has gotten thicker from the Xandrox15 from months 6-7. I probably should have just stuck that out for a while longer, but i ran out and all i had was the xandrox15 plus bottle there and i paid for already....so i sucked it up and used it for the first time tonight.

Will update every few months.

well its now been a month and around 12 days. I just got out of the shower to see for the first time in my life clumps of long hair in my drain. I did a hair count check and counted 60 hairs in that clump. I just washed my hair yesterday as well. Ive bever had this happen to me and its a clear indication that i am still shedding. I am still optimistic but this is truly starting to worry me now. I never shed like this before, and the hairs are coming out from all over...i lost around 15 hairs from the gnape alone. I am not sure what is going on, but i could really use words of encouragement here because a part of my brain keeps telling me its really going to thin my hair out. Im pretty sure the hairline itself has lost ground.
I cant deal with this right....Please any guys with success reassure me that shedding on the first month of finasteride use, even if topically, is a sign that my hair will grow back thicker...Im going for a haircut tomorrow and im pretty worried about how bad its going to look when its short.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yo Blah blah. I lost alot of hair the first month on Xandrox. Actually I lost hair on and off for about 2-3 months but like my hairs at my hairline kept coming back thicker. I would imagine that if your hair is shedding alot then you are going to be a good responder. When I first started on Xandxrox I thought it was the end.

As far as MSM goes... yes it definitely does speed up your hair growth. I was taking 3 pills a day (I have no idea how many mg this was). My hair was growing wicked fast. However after a few months using it I started getting hot and itchy randomly throughout the day and would have trouble breathing. Turned out I developed an allergy to sulfur which apparantly is in msm. It really sucked and I had to stop. But as long as you're not allergic the stuff is really cheap and does the trick.

Just hang in there man! Success is right around the corner.

Don't cut your hair!

Blondilocks

Established Member
Reaction score
I am curious i am taking rogaine in the morning an Xandrox plus in the evening for last few days and have developed bloating, cramp, nauseio, headaches. and i have started spironolactone

What does this mean?

Jm0311

Reaction score
What is the advantage of using Xandrox 15 plus on top of using internal finasteride as well?

I am debating between jumping on X15+ (1x at night) or internal .5mg finasteride EOD

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Update fellas!
After last nights pretty tramautic episode, I couldnt deal anymore and sorry kiel :( i got a haircut. I asked for a colin ferrel haircut similiar to this
c_farrell_012109_017.jpg
but she cut it shorter than that and it doesnt look anything like that lol. i have more of a nappy jew-fro so i wasnt expecting it too look very close. but i think in 2 weeks when it grows a little more it will look very similiar.

The good news, even after that tramautizing shed experience last night...sitting under those lights and having her comb it side ways, and backwards , and all over....i have gained ground in my opinion over the last time i remember getting a haircut 5 months ago.
I should mention, I was on xandrox15 (the regular kind) for 8 months or so before switching to xandrox15 plus. It could be that in these last 5 months since getting a haircut the xandrox15 was working well to make up for the lost ground. I just never experienced a shed using the regular kind like i did with the xandrox15-plus.

At least with my hair this length, while semi saddeng, i wont freak out should this shed continue because it wont be as noticeable. And at least now, this shorter hair will tell me if i am definately shedding, or if it was just the longer hairs getting stuck in the fro on days i didnt wash and then just all falling out at once when i washed my hairs.
Time will tell...im praying that it all works out!!!
Thanks kiel for the reassuring words!

CCS

Reaction score
I could not have that hair style even if I had a super thick NW1. That hair is body wave. Mine is 1.5 inch wave. Some people love their curly hair, but I wish mine was straighter. Mine looks reasonably straight though when it is only 1 inch long.

CCS

Reaction score
KielMcK said:

That is messed up if someone hits you after you say that. It should be obvious you are not a threat. I doubt those worked though. I'd use the brain tumor one not the Jesus one. Jesus one might offend them since you are telling them they are wrong. Tumor one appeals to something else. Might even make them feel dominant enough they don't have to actually do it. When I was in the marines, the other boots got beat up her e and there. Not me though, since the salts thought hitting me was over kill. My situation was different though, since all they wanted was dominance, not women.

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Alrigh Fellas, I have been on the xandrox plus for almost 2 weeks and I just wanted to let you guys know that as far as sides from the finasteride. so far so good. I can say when I was taking finasteride. internally it really messed up my sh*t within first two days. I know the finasteride that is in xandrox plus wouldn't be the same as taking 1mg internally but I figure I must be getting a little bit in my system through absorbtion and the fact that it doesnt seem to be hurting me sexually is good by me. Anyways I will post if there are any changes down below. Good luck to all!

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
nydheart said:
Alrigh Fellas, I have been on the xandrox plus for almost 2 weeks and I just wanted to let you guys know that as far as sides from the finasteride. so far so good. I can say when I was taking finasteride. internally it really messed up my sh*t within first two days. I know the finasteride that is in xandrox plus wouldn't be the same as taking 1mg internally but I figure I must be getting a little bit in my system through absorbtion and the fact that it doesnt seem to be hurting me sexually is good by me. Anyways I will post if there are any changes down below. Good luck to all!

Thanks for the update regarding sides. Let us know your progress and if you start experience any sides (not just sexually),