why no love for laser combs?

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
arison said:
Anyways FDA has approval on laser combs to regroe hair, no matter what the illiterate, negative, narrow minded have to say. look at my posts that actually here that actually Have links to real threads to real proof; not some cheap talk.

remeber at one point everyone thought the world was flat, then came along that crazy Columbus explore to disprove that.

I'm buying a laser comb, don't know which one yet tho...
the small one with the timer looks good; it's about $250.

I'm starting to think maybe the laser comb works so well that people who use them don't post, I mean why would u if hair loss and regrowth were not an issue for u??

:whistle:

moran.jpg

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously though, it is NOT FDA approved and you have yet to provide ANY evidence. :)

There is no proof. Since it is NOT FDA approved. Never has it shown to be beneficial to hair! NEVER.

As for you being DUMB enough to actually buy one of these things:

NaturalSelection.png

Have fun rubbing that comb on your head. You mole. Also, I much anticipate your lies about epic regrow in a month or two.

arison

Established Member
Reaction score
it is FDA Approved go to FDA gov moron

how stupid r u?
:stupid:

u kno what i am a mole :)
I regrew all my hair with a laser comb in 2 days!!!
u figured me out boy
and man never landed on the moon; we did it from my garage, it Like was like a big movie trailer....
gotta love people who make conspiracy theories, first signs of insanity FYI

y would I make the post then?
look at my old posts u fool...
being narrow minded, highly negative and doubtful; not to mention bitter and bald I bet; is just a GREAT WAY to live ur life.

really u r handicapped mentally so their is no logical way too reason with u so I'm done

laser comb is FDA approved for the record.
go to FDA.gov see for urself

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
:woot: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude, where does it say FDA approved? COPY THE DAMN TEXT SHOW ME.

SHOW THE STUDIES THAT SHOW THE REGROWTH.

POST IT.

You are such a damn idiot it's unbelievable! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.

:shakehead: How can someone be this dumb?

arison

Established Member
Reaction score
wow u responded in less 30 minutes, again lmao
I wish I had free time like that
I wouldn't waste it in my moms basement on the Internet all day
find it yourself, u obviously have the time...
but for real u need help, not hair, their is seriously something wrong with u; u get off on this I bet....

u need a life or a job or a girlfriend

I actually pity u
u r just like negative energy; a total waste of life
I hope u r a organ donor; at least something positive and useful will come out of u bitter miserable little life.
:thumbdown2:

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
arison said:
http://www.lasercomb.net/popups/InTheNews/lasercombfdaclearance.htm

FDA CLEARS THE HAIRMAX LASERCOMB FOR THE PROMOTION OF HAIR GROWTH

There is ur FDA APPROVAL - AGAIN!!!!

Where is the approval?
:bravo: You have proven once again you are the biggest idiot society has yet to produce. Good job.

The FDA has NOT approved this piece of sh*t. This piece of crap does nothing for hair and never will. FDA clearance for hair growth. That is NOT the same as FDA approval for hair growth. Your scull is somewhat thick.

THE HAIRMAX LASERCOMB DOES NOT HAVE FDA APPROVAL. SHOW ME THE APPROVAL. SHOW IT?! :jackit:

Then also, SHOW ME THE STUDY that SHOWS the increase in hair growth that ALLOWED it to be APPROVED, NOT CLEARED. Clearance refers to SAFETY and NOT EFFICACY.

Where is the study? You f*****g mole/idiot.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
You can check any forum of users that have tried to use this device it doesn't work:

http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/disc ... 1190623692

You can also read their studies in which they tried to get approval. It shows it does NOTHING for hair. Not even the quality of hair. The hairmax lasercomb is a scam! The marketing for this product is exceptionally good and fools the masses.

It does not work. There are tons of doctors against this device and things similar to it. Lasers don't grow hair. It does nothing for hair. NOTHING.

Don't be a victim of this scams.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
That study looks a lot better than any other laser study I've seen. Also, they seen to get good results from the investigators assessment.

That thing might be good, actually...unlike the hairmax laserscam.

I don't have time to read the entire thing now though.

Thanks for posting that.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
They got it wrong, idiot. It helps sales. They sell it, you know this...right?

I can easily create a website and say my magical teacup is FDA approved. Will you believe it? You probably will since your just that stupid.

Show the study where it says it is APPROVED. Also, show the hair counts as measured by the investigators.

You might be the dumbest person I've yet to encounter online. Congratulations. You really crack me up :bravo: . :woot:

arison

Established Member
Reaction score
ok so u know more than this website and fda

or really cant read at all

i'd think latter :jackit: ...

arison

Established Member
Reaction score
U do know that It says Laser comb for growth stimulants for this forum right there moderator...
:dunno:
y not get rid of it then mod?
y have it even there?
lol u know what - forget it
it clearly says FDA approval for regrowth
it cleary shows results - youtube the dateline study

either way im done with it
ill go with what the fda says and dateline rather than "experts" in this forum

I just wanted people who ACTUALLY have used and tried the comb to respond.

arison

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6590766

yeah dateline has a hidden agenda too right - haha please

watch the video - the doctor said regrow hair and look at his pics - enough said and shown for me

go ahead with ur negative thinking and conspiracy theories

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
The media portrays the lasercomb as "approved". It is not.

The FDA has not approved it. You can just contact the american hair loss association if you want to further argue that fact.

I suggest anyone reading this stay far away from the hairmax lasercomb, it is an utter scam. Waste of time and money!

They are extremely clever in their marketing ways! EXTREMELY clever.

That piece of plastic garbage is not worth anything. The REFUND you get when you do the gaurantee is a scam as well most likely. You pay a "restocking fee". It is a certain % of the initial 500 dollars! Thats 500 DOLLARS! So, they can't lose money, not even if you do the gaurantee! They still probably make money.

These people are extremely clever and I would recommend everyone stay far, far away!

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Ahh; so it was in fact "approved" ; I knew I wasn't talking crazy. Thanks for clearing up the confusion. Hairmax may work a bit; but its certainly not a game changer...I think LLLT has merit though, so I'm definitely interested in newere/better versions of the tech.

arison

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow another laser comb just got approved.

shocking....lol

hey u guys u also know the world isn't flat too?
then that columbus came n proved them wrong too...
But of course maybe the world is flat, unless an EMMY award winning program like Dateline has a hidden agenda and marketing conspiracy theories yet to be uncovered...lol. Although I did get a good laugh out of it - some people on the internet can be quite strange and... flat out creepy

STILL so far I have only one person in this thread who has ACTUALLY USED AND TRIED laser comb, which my agenda all along :woot: and he said it was good.
props to the other who found the info from his buddy at fda
finally some useful info!

I just wanted 1st hand testimony on WHO ACTUALLY used A LASER comb and WHICH one

What I did not want a trial and 50 worthless posts of people saying not try a product when the never even tried.

I come here for info, I actually dont have much FREE time to Keep, unlike others :whistle: