Why monk mode will save you and is your only hope

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't just "move on with your life" because of a kid lol. I had transplants and now I have a 23 year old girlfriend.. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have noticed me like that if I was still bald. If I had a kid it would have been a dealbreaker for her and most young women who seek a life partner.
Very good for you, a second lease on life.

But when that finasteride starts to fail, or the crown starts to go, you know what you must do, to ensure your family line into the next generation.

INT

Reaction score
I'm trying to help. You can either start a family, as God intended, and move on with your life, or you can battle with drugs, plugs, and rugs for years to come until just shave it bro. Social media and p**rn has warped the minds of young men, who want to be peter pan forever.

How do you think my solution is less valid than becoming a monk in the mountains as OP suggests.

Not everyone believes in God and not everyone want to start a family.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a mid 30s single mom, is she going to go out and get herself a nice handsome NW1 man? Because if she does, I hope he has fun being a provider for my kid, because she had my child and that will remain a fact for the rest of her life.
who is thinking about the woman here?
i say she has better chances than the dude, though...

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a mid 30s single mom, is she going to go out and get herself a nice handsome NW1 man? Because if she does, I hope he has fun being a provider for my kid, because she had my child and that will remain a fact for the rest of her life.

That may be true but believe it or not, you're coping about your male pattern baldness too. How you defeated it by simply having a family and baldness don't matter now whereas for most people male pattern baldness is about self esteem/pride, unrelated to external changes in their lives. Well, do you still want your hair, I bet that is the case if you're on here? I agree with your advice about family raising or closer to God to feel better about hair loss, but as someone wrote, everyone is different. I am a thick fullhead with a family but I don't think it's one or another, it's just that the latter provides true lasting happiness whereas the former makes me feel myself and confident. You seem to be over your hair a bit and that is because most people only crave it in their 20s with those young parties, dates etc and everything feeling new and cool. Beyond that it don't matter much as far as the larger picture is concerned.