Why monk mode will save you and is your only hope

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell you with certainty, if I did not get my girlfriend pregnant in 2017, when I noticed the first signs of hair loss, I would not have that girlfriend now. I would be sitting alone in the nightclub with my topik covered head trying to find a girl drunk enough to sleep with me. finasteride may have failed, but I still defeated male pattern baldness.
You are literally one of those guys who cry about extremely minor recession with unnoticable thinning at 30+ lol

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew i should of impregnated my ex before i went bald.
id be paying child support after she probably would of cheated on me
but its worth it
you've failed as a male if you havent spreadk your seed?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew i should of impregnated my ex before i went bald.
id be paying child support after she probably would of cheated on me
but its worth it
you've failed as a male if you havent spreadk your seed?
Bro you are barely functional and you want to raise a child?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are literally one of those guys who cry about extremely minor recession with unnoticable thinning at 30+ lol
Hey, I'm probably in the same boat as him. The fact that we are at the mercy of Propecia to maintain our identity and humanity is stressful. I don't want to be balding in my 30s. I would accept it at 50 when my best years are way behind me.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I'm probably in the same boat as him. The fact that we are at the mercy of Propecia to maintain our identity and humanity is stressful. I don't want to be balding in my 30s. I would accept it at 50 when my best years are way behind me.
you wont^^ if you care now, chances are you still care then...

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So many on this forum are comparing themselves to NW6 that they don't realize a thinning NW2.5 is enough to drop most men out of the running. I know you can take a chance and hope you still look like George Clooney at 50, but its most wise to quit while your ahead.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
So many on this forum are comparing themselves to NW6 that they don't realize a thinning NW2.5 is enough to drop most men out of the running. I know you can take a chance and hope you still look like George Clooney at 50, but its most wise to quit while your ahead.
Clooney had transplants and wore systems. He puts effort into looking good. Partner or no partner, kids or no kids, the race never ends.. you have kids and you're still obsessed with your hair. Stop making excuses.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Difference is that poster has a gimmick and that's saying men should have a kid as soon as they start losing hair. He's been remaking the same post for years now. Why? Because he himself has kids and likes to self-validate indirectly. Narcissism is amazing.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Difference is that poster has a gimmick and that's saying men should have a kid as soon as they start losing hair. He's been remaking the same post for years now. Why? Because he himself has kids and likes to self-validate indirectly. Narcissism is amazing.
I'm trying to help. You can either start a family, as God intended, and move on with your life, or you can battle with drugs, plugs, and rugs for years to come until just shave it bro. Social media and p**rn has warped the minds of young men, who want to be peter pan forever.

How do you think my solution is less valid than becoming a monk in the mountains as OP suggests.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
with that logic i also wonder what they think happens after a possible divorce when they got bald/fat/whatever...

that strategy is clearly used because they think they can lock down the woman... dont think that really works anymore...

then you are divorced at 30, or 35 (if that happens of course)? good luck, then...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm trying to help. You can either start a family, as God intended, and move on with your life, or you can battle with drugs, plugs, and rugs for years to come until just shave it bro. Social media and p**rn has warped the minds of young men, who want to be peter pan forever.

How do you think my solution is less valid than becoming a monk in the mountains as OP suggests.
You don't just "move on with your life" because of a kid lol. I had transplants and now I have a 23 year old girlfriend.. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have noticed me like that if I was still bald. If I had a kid it would have been a dealbreaker for her and most young women who seek a life partner.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
with that logic i also wonder what they think happens after a possible divorce when they got bald/fat/whatever...

that strategy is clearly used because they think they can lock down the woman... dont think that really works anymore...

then you are divorced at 30, or 35 (if that happens of course)? good luck, then...

As a mid 30s single mom, is she going to go out and get herself a nice handsome NW1 man? Because if she does, I hope he has fun being a provider for my kid, because she had my child and that will remain a fact for the rest of her life.