Why monk mode will save you and is your only hope

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coping is not the solution since the more dopamine you overflow your brain with, the more dopamine you will eventually need to feel it's effects. And obviously as a bald guy who's also a beta from overdosing on anti-androgen, you won't ever be able to satisfy your brain with such dopamine unless you become a drug addict and destroy your entire life. That's why i honestly believe that the only path to peace as a bald guy is living as a monk. Giving up on the material world and dissociating from it and settling down in the spiritual world

Let's face it, anti-androgen f*****g suck, and sooner or later you will feel their effects someway or another. But baldness is also pretty f*****g terrible and makes you a non-entity unless you can pull it off somehow - which most can't -

The ideal solution is to try to live a peaceful life that's not dependent on physical appearance or health in anyway whatsoever, which can be achieved through:-

1 - Getting closer to God

2 - Living a semi-isolated life where you barely deal with people in your life. Try to leave the house as few times as possible

3 - meditating heavily every single day

4 - forgetting about women completely. And stopping fapping/p**rn/sexual fantasies - which will be incredibly hard at first. But it will get much easier - You basically just have to practice semen retention

5 - fast a lot and only eat real, healthy food. Drop all the fast food, sugar, caffeine, drugs, smoking, etc

6 - kill your ego, and stop caring about anything including your self image, self worth, etc

I'm pretty sure such lifestyle will 100% help you live and deal with baldness - and most other problems for that matter - with no issues whatsoever since you would have absolutely no reason to care about baldness if you're accustomed to such lifestyle, and you would actually find the peace and relief you're looking for
What if you just have recession? At what point are you considered bald?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coping is not the solution since the more dopamine you overflow your brain with, the more dopamine you will eventually need to feel it's effects. And obviously as a bald guy who's also a beta from overdosing on anti-androgen, you won't ever be able to satisfy your brain with such dopamine unless you become a drug addict and destroy your entire life. That's why i honestly believe that the only path to peace as a bald guy is living as a monk. Giving up on the material world and dissociating from it and settling down in the spiritual world

Let's face it, anti-androgen f*****g suck, and sooner or later you will feel their effects someway or another. But baldness is also pretty f*****g terrible and makes you a non-entity unless you can pull it off somehow - which most can't -

The ideal solution is to try to live a peaceful life that's not dependent on physical appearance or health in anyway whatsoever, which can be achieved through:-

1 - Getting closer to God

2 - Living a semi-isolated life where you barely deal with people in your life. Try to leave the house as few times as possible

3 - meditating heavily every single day

4 - forgetting about women completely. And stopping fapping/p**rn/sexual fantasies - which will be incredibly hard at first. But it will get much easier - You basically just have to practice semen retention

5 - fast a lot and only eat real, healthy food. Drop all the fast food, sugar, caffeine, drugs, smoking, etc

6 - kill your ego, and stop caring about anything including your self image, self worth, etc

I'm pretty sure such lifestyle will 100% help you live and deal with baldness - and most other problems for that matter - with no issues whatsoever since you would have absolutely no reason to care about baldness if you're accustomed to such lifestyle, and you would actually find the peace and relief you're looking for

hair system

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
i havent interacted with someone apart from my twin brother my parents or grandmother for nearly 7 years now and when i absolutely have to go outside ( at most 5 or 10 time a year) i make sure to hide my ugly face wearing a hoodie and i only look at my feet.

just living the dream boyos
Why even bother with treatments at this point? Just let it all go and abandon materialism completely

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why even bother with treatments at this point? Just let it all go and abandon materialism completely
because i can't i have to act even if i know it meaningless and i got no hope but for me it's actually how i cope . i actually gave up on everything a few years back and was going full ldar mode ( i ended up locked in a mental asylum) but it's the same as killing yourself and i'm not ready yet for that so i keep on coping

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
because i can't i have to act even if i know it meaningless and i got no hope but for me it's actually how i cope . i actually gave up on everything a few years back and was going full ldar mode ( i ended up locked in a mental asylum) but it's the same as killing yourself and i'm not ready yet for that so i keep on coping
Sounds pretty rough. I think at times you are too hard on yourself. What Norwood are you and what do you do for work? How tall?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nw3.5/4 , slightly over 6ft night height and i don't work at all but tbh hairloss is the least of my physical problem. thanks btw

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i feel dead average heigtwise outside tho but yeah i guess at least it's already that. i gave up on women when i was 16 so i'm fine with that and at least i don't have to work so it coudl be worse i suppose but i appreciate the help man. i felt a bit down tonight

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplant?
oh i will for sure in the future but i need to stop my hairline from receeding i never managed to stop the loss and i catched my hairloss right away with finasteride+ min at a nw1 in 2012. fucked up genes comes in package i suppose

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh i will for sure in the future but i need to stop my hairline from receeding i never managed to stop the loss and i catched my hairloss right away with finasteride+ min at a nw1 in 2012. fucked up genes comes in package i suppose
Minoxidil is garbage and is a waste of time and effort. What's your final pattern though? Your hair loss might not progress further if you have thick hair everywhere aside from the receding areas

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil is garbage and is a waste of time and effort. What's your final pattern though? Your hair loss might not progress further if you have thick hair everywhere aside from the receding areas
thanks for the help i'm a weird case my father is a Norwood 0 at 60 but my uncles ( mom sides ) are like nw7 and started balding early and were all already nw7 at 30 so i think i'm fucked. actually my twin is still a nw1 /1.5 ( dutasteride+ minoxidil) but he uses like 12 ml of minoxidil per day and is an ultra responder to the drug when even dutasteride wasn't working for him . i didn't do the same cause minoxidil really aged his face badly

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the help i'm a weird case my father is a Norwood 0 at 60 but my uncles ( mom sides ) are like nw7 and started balding early and were all already nw7 at 30 so i think i'm fucked. actually my twin is still a nw1 /1.5 ( dutasteride+ minoxidil) but he uses like 12 ml of minoxidil per day and is an ultra responder to the drug when even dutasteride wasn't working for him . i didn't do the same cause minoxidil really aged his face badly
I'm the complete opposite of you. My father is NW7 and my uncles on both sides are NW0-NW2 with my mother's family having no hair loss history. Also 12 ml sounds insane, he might as well take oral minoxidil at this point. It's no wonder his face got fucked by that dosage since it'd literally rape the collagen synthesis on his face