Why are men struggling on here so much...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but to get sex consistently with different women after college years, given no fame or some other very hedoistic lifestyle, it takes a lot of work imo and those men often use/take advantage of the women they meet
and it isnt even worth it... or do you want to pursue and pursue and pursue? that was fun years ago, now i couldnt care about it anymore....

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
baldness destroyed my confidence
As Oknow said that's understandable,but you talk very elegantly,you re very helpful to others and most importantly you dont take any sh*t from nobody.I enjoy your posts whenever i have time to read them

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most bald guys have social skills. Too bad they don't matter because nobody even wants to converse with a bald guy. When a bald guy plays the numbers game, the number is 0. I still have no dating app matches with my 3 professional photoshoots. I'm even arguably stronger than @Oknow in one or two areas. The problem is that a man's rating out of 10 is not some weighted average of all his qualities like dress sense, physical shape etc... It's actually perfectly correlated to his position on the Norwood scale. Reading this thread as a NW6 made me sad... There is a guy not too different from me in all areas except hair loss and height, but his life is completely different.

too simplistic tbh. looks are one dimension of attraction, and hair is one dimension of looks. height and bone structure/aesthetics > hair. hair is a given, a prerequisite. nonetheless, a good height and/or bone structure can save a bald head, no amount of luscious hair can save a midget height or a completely recessed face

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
the blackpillers don’t understand the game and overthink it

Game is simple, you just need to

- find women attracted to your appearance

Some women like bald men, others don’t

- be fun, witty and connect with her mentally on dates

that’s all it is
If you are subhuman then not a single woman is going to find you attractive. It's amazing how normal people can't understand this. Literally you just said "just be confident and attractive bro"

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
too simplistic tbh. looks are one dimension of attraction, and hair is one dimension of looks. height and bone structure/aesthetics > hair. hair is a given, a prerequisite. nonetheless, a good height and/or bone structure can save a bald head, no amount of luscious hair can save a midget height or a completely recessed face
Pretty accurate. Too bad only 5% of men have this.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the blackpillers don’t understand the game and overthink it

Game is simple, you just need to

- find women attracted to your appearance

Some women like bald men, others don’t

- be fun, witty and connect with her mentally on dates

that’s all it is
*are ok with bald men , lol at a woman preferring it

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are subhuman then not a single woman is going to find you attractive. It's amazing how normal people can't understand this. Literally you just said "just be confident and attractive bro"
its also amazing how normal looking people cant understand they are looking normal...

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a good friend who was always one of those slayers since we were teens and has a triple digit body count

Yeah he looked very good, but he also has other factors to go along with it

Eventually ended up settling down, lived with that girl for a few years and got fat and a couple months ago she dumped him.

He looks pretty good now anyway but not quite as, yet he got on the apps and still had a few lays off crap like Tinder lately.

He is very confident and experienced so he knows how to talk to girls and build the whole situation that leads to having sex. Often during the 1st meeting the girl initially says she isn't ready to go all the way yet, and he doesn't even sweat it and ends up smashing.

It only seems to work with those girls who are "open minded" when it comes to what they're looking for if you get the gist.

After the lay they all still cut him off lol and one girl even told him she isn't attracted to him which understandably surprised him and hurt his feelings (especially now that he's dealing with body image issues) and I had to help him lol

Anyway he's numb to it at this point and wants something serious

He got back in the gym and is rapidly cutting down on the weight. He will be a great looking guy again for sure, but that's not the same after high school/college years.

Sorry to hear about your mate, you will have a much better idea of what contributed to the breakup. I think if he had an amicable breakup and had a child out of it, he would probably feel better but he's starting from square 1 which is never nice. I know some people may say well he has no baggage now without a kid and is more attractive to women, perhaps true but he's at risk of missing out on what should be the family period of his adult life, 30 something is nice like that even with a split. Personally that would bother me the most but perhaps it's different for him.

Since he was a chad essentially and has the experience, looks, personality to pull off success he should be fine still if he takes care of himself and his looks haven't faded much. I don't think he'll have a hard time finding girls, but maybe not the ones he really wants. As you wrote dating is just not the same at a certain age. Many girls on the market are broken or carrying baggage from the past as one gets older, it's the same for guys too. That young fresh look and kiddish love is not always possible as a result of this unless you're with a high school sweetheart or just generally find one with crazy chemistry. There's a reason why "the package" girl is hard to find on apps, because they are already gone and not on there. Any young girl who is pretty, mentally normal, educated will not even be on the app in most cases and already has met the one in mutual circles - obviously it worked out for you in the end but as you saw it was hard to find an all round girl that you're happy to call your gf. Really pretty girls on apps have some hidden agenda, usually money but of course some may have had an unlucky time in relationships for whatever reasons. Regrets really suck but since he's living life how he wishes to and getting what he wants, he'll feel better in no time unlike if he did nothing.