Why are men struggling on here so much...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Well, he probably has social skills and he's not bald.
Most bald guys have social skills. Too bad they don't matter because nobody even wants to converse with a bald guy. When a bald guy plays the numbers game, the number is 0. I still have no dating app matches with my 3 professional photoshoots. I'm even arguably stronger than @Oknow in one or two areas. The problem is that a man's rating out of 10 is not some weighted average of all his qualities like dress sense, physical shape etc... It's actually perfectly correlated to his position on the Norwood scale. Reading this thread as a NW6 made me sad... There is a guy not too different from me in all areas except hair loss and height, but his life is completely different.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m effectively living the player lifestyle

several dates a week, tonnes of matches etc without a ripped body, money or NW1 and not white

Yet people want to believe you have to be a supermodel to get anywhere

I should be an inspiration
You dont have to be NW0 to slay. You can slay with a mature NW3 aswell.
Problem is if you're NW6 then , to quote our beloved Joe Rogan, IT IS ALL OVER.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea it's true it's not that straight forward it also depends on the girl and if they are open minded type and/or they are just out right trash. For example, the few girls I slept with on the first date, they went on to try and make an only fans because they were unemployed/trash. Lucky i didn't get STDs.

The woman I went out with is a highly educated person, not a skank

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most bald guys have social skills. Too bad they don't matter because nobody even wants to converse with a bald guy. When a bald guy plays the numbers game, the number is 0. I still have no dating app matches with my 3 professional photoshoots. I'm even arguably stronger than @Oknow in one or two areas. The problem is that a man's rating out of 10 is not some weighted average of all his qualities like dress sense, physical shape etc... It's actually perfectly correlated to his position on the Norwood scale. Reading this thread as a NW6 made me sad... There is a guy not too different from me in all areas except hair loss and height, but his life is completely different.

in your situation, I wouldn’t give a f*** and just get a system to be able to compete

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
we would have sex and she woild play aith my hair

now im on hormonal drugs fina and fucjijg get trannt matches on tindr f*** me

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
we would have sex and she woild play aith my hair

now im on hormonal drugs fina and fucjijg get trannt matches on tindr f*** me

i think your location doesn’t help either

I wouldn’t do well in Australia

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
so have I , did it twice this year with different women

It’s not that easy since I have a major handicap - I live at home, I need to go back to hers to f***.

In this case, it just wasn’t the right time anyway , it’s a weekday and we both have work the next day.
Don't let people on the Internet influence you into rushing the relationship (which might make her lose interest in you)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Comes down to what you want, I’m looking for a long term relationship
Yeah but to get sex consistently with different women after college years, given no fame or some other very hedoistic lifestyle, it takes a lot of work imo and those men often use/take advantage of the women they meet

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but to get sex consistently with different women after college years, given no fame or some other very hedoistic lifestyle, it takes a lot of work imo and those men often use/take advantage of the women they meet
I’ve had situations this year where I could have done that, the woman is super into me, where all I had to do was lead her on, but I just couldn’t go through with it

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, and that's why I said it takes certain views, personality traits, etc, it's not all about looks like blackpills tell ya lol

the blackpillers don’t understand the game and overthink it

Game is simple, you just need to

- find women attracted to your appearance

Some women like bald men, others don’t

- be fun, witty and connect with her mentally on dates

that’s all it is